PDA

View Full Version : Damn Trolls

David
April 22nd 06, 06:13 PM
This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
information -
Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting are
McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
w -w-won-n-

Pete
April 22nd 06, 07:29 PM
"David" > schreef:

> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse...

Excuse me?

----
Pete

April 22nd 06, 08:14 PM
Leave it to Pete to be absolutely mystified by the concept of sex.

David
April 22nd 06, 09:12 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Leave it to Pete to be absolutely mystified by the concept of sex.

See what I mean?

John
April 23rd 06, 12:11 AM
"David" > wrote in message
> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
> information -
> Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
are
> McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
> Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
> bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
> I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
> w -w-won-n-

Curt? Amusing?

EatMe
April 23rd 06, 01:35 AM
TBR is Curt's sockpuppet.

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 02:06 AM
David > wrote:

>This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse,

WHERE?! And is Kim Basinger involved? Got pics?

Uh, never mind.

>clever posts, real information - Now it is like a graveyard -
>you come here and the only 'people' posting are McPervert
>and McAsshole and McPutz. Even Lee Michaels has
>given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>bored.

Charles had a wonderful post this a.m.:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/1b41631d39f49cc3?hl=en&

>Curt is the only amusing person left here.

Thank you, David. I'm glad you find my posts a positive addition to
your life. That's all any writer could hope for.

>I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
> w -w-won-n-

heh

H-h-h-hedges (whatever) is st-st-stewing s-somewhere. W-w-wait, h-he
has a ki-ki-ki-kill f-file, d-doesn't h-h-he?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 02:08 AM
Pete > wrote:

>"David" > schreef:
>
>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse...
>
>Excuse me?
>

>Pete

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy seems to have a good
sense of humor. ;o)

Charles, I trust your weekend is going well!

And what did JMW do with Om? *******.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 02:11 AM
Johnny Tambien wrote:

>Curt? Amusing?

Is it your goal to serve as nothing more than a punching bag for
anyone with a keyboard? I see you're still having trouble with that
whole stringing-words-together-in-a-row thing.

HEY, DON'T GIVE UP YET, TAMBI! YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!!!

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JMW
April 23rd 06, 03:25 AM
"John" > wrote:

>"David" > wrote in message
>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>> information -
>> Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
>are
>> McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>> Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>> bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>> I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>> w -w-won-n-
>
>Curt? Amusing?

Mutual respect between trolls.

April 23rd 06, 04:54 AM
**** James wrote:
>WHERE?! And is Kim Basinger involved? Got pics?

Still in love with a transexual Curt? Get over him.

April 23rd 06, 04:57 AM
>This used to be a great place>

Naw, it was full of ****s. I like it much better this way.

David
April 23rd 06, 07:18 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> Pete > wrote:
>
>>"David" > schreef:
>>
>>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse...
>>
>>Excuse me?
>>

>>Pete
>>

> Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy seems to have a good
> sense of humor. ;o)

Yes, I see that

Do bears **** in the woods?

> And what did JMW do with Om? *******.

Clearly, Om was intimidated - was also just thinking about what happened to
him

> --
> Curt
> http://curtjames.com/

David
April 23rd 06, 07:22 AM
"John" > wrote in message
> "David" > wrote in message
>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>> information -
>> Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
> are
>> McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>> Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>> bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>> I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>> w -w-won-n-
>
> Curt? Amusing?

Well,. . . in a quirky sort of way . . . .yeah I get to chuckle now and then
.. .

David
April 23rd 06, 07:24 AM
"JMW" > wrote in message
> "John" > wrote:
>
>>"David" > wrote in message
>>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>>> information -
>>> Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
>>are
>>> McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>>> Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>>> bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>>> I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>>> w -w-won-n-
>>
>>Curt? Amusing?
>
> Mutual respect between trolls.

Excuse me? Did you say "troll"? l think *enabler* is far closer to the
mark.

David
April 23rd 06, 07:31 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote:
>
>>This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse,
>
> WHERE?! And is Kim Basinger involved? Got pics?

I used the wrong word - I meant ****ing dialog - you want a photo of Kim
Basinger talking?

> Uh, never mind.
>
>>clever posts, real information - Now it is like a graveyard -
>>you come here and the only 'people' posting are McPervert
>>and McAsshole and McPutz. Even Lee Michaels has
>>given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>>bored.
>
> Charles had a wonderful post this a.m.:
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/1b41631d39f49cc3?hl=en&

Sage advice from Charles

>>Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>
> Thank you, David. I'm glad you find my posts a positive addition to
> your life. That's all any writer could hope for.
>
>>I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>> w -w-won-n-
>
> heh
>
> H-h-h-hedges (whatever) is st-st-stewing s-somewhere. W-w-wait, h-he
> has a ki-ki-ki-kill f-file, d-doesn't h-h-he?

Larry is not a 'killfile' kind of guy - however he will offer you a choice
of weapons . . .

> --
> Curt
> http://curtjames.com/

Charles
April 23rd 06, 08:45 AM
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:11:15 GMT, "John"
> wrote:

>"David" > wrote in message
>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>> information -
>> Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
>are
>> McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>> Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>> bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>> I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>> w -w-won-n-
>
>Curt? Amusing?

He is actually a very amusing contributor; however, a prerequisite to
appreciating such talent is a sense of humour.

It's a well known fact that if you don't like someone, for whatever
reason, you will never appreciate anything they say or do. If you have
decided to dislike someone because another person says they are
persona non grata, then you are a very shallow person and no-one will
ever give your opinions any credence.

Do have a nice Sunday - I am! ;o)

Charles
April 23rd 06, 08:48 AM
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:08:49 -0400, Curt James > wrote:

>Pete > wrote:
>
>>"David" > schreef:
>>
>>> This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse...
>>
>>Excuse me?
>>

>>Pete
>>

>Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy seems to have a good
>sense of humor. ;o)
>
>Charles, I trust your weekend is going well!

Is the Pope a Catholic dear boy? ;o)

Yes thank you Curt - I'm having a great one as usual! ;o)

Charles
April 23rd 06, 08:53 AM
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:13:09 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>information -
>Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting are
>McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
> w -w-won-n-

Now watch my lips you damn "troll" enabler; don't mess with me or even
think about trying to "troll" me, or enable me for that matter, for if
you do, yea verily, I will without further notice, and with malice
aforethought, seriously consider allegedly "killfiling" you.

Do you understand? You have been warned; I shan't tell you again;
watch your bloody step mate!

Hope you had a good weekend Oz; up your fat arse from Blighty! ;o)

David
April 23rd 06, 09:09 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:13:09 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse, clever posts, real
>>information -
>>Now it is like a graveyard - you come here and the only 'people' posting
>>are
>>McPervert and McAsshole and McPutz.
>>Even Lee Michaels has given up. And Charles (whatever he goes by now) is
>>bored. Curt is the only amusing person left here.
>>I-I-I- I t- t- t- t- t h i n k .....T B R . . .m-m-i-i-gghhhtt
>> w -w-won-n-
>>

> Now watch my lips you damn "troll" enabler; don't mess with me or even
> think about trying to "troll" me, or enable me for that matter, for if
> you do, yea verily, I will without further notice, and with malice
> aforethought, seriously consider allegedly "killfiling" you.
>
> Do you understand? You have been warned; I shan't tell you again;
> watch your bloody step mate!
>
> Hope you had a good weekend Oz; up your fat arse from Blighty! ;o)

Ha ha! I've enabled the best of them as you would know . . .
Yes these damn weekends are getting shorter and shorter!
Enjoy your Sunday!

And what do you know of respect?
April 23rd 06, 03:02 PM
JMWhat-do-you-know-about-respect?
> wrote:

>"John" > wrote:

>>Curt? Amusing?

Forgot to answer Tambi's question. Yes, dammit. Get over it and get
some help with your jabs. They're not working. In fact, all most of
your posts do is make mention of so-called trolls. Ah, yes, you're an
enabler of sorts. You're what ol' Jay Emmy might call a conduit. And
I'd certainly be very careful about that.

>Mutual respect <snip>

Emmy, what exactly is your concept of respect?

I've witnessed your displays of disrespect, of course. And, no,
there's no reason for me to cite anything. Simply Google JMW+Om.
Abundant evidence there.

Shame on you. You scolded Om for quoting those you deem troll, however
you're guilty of building an online tribute to those very same
individuals. You quite often quote those very same individuals and you
are the very definition of troll by more than one person's account.
Does that make you a troll?

Chew slowly. I wouldn't want you to choke as - though some surely
disagree - you're also a very amusing poster to this newsgroup, JMW.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 03:15 PM
David > wrote: (snipped here and there)

>"Curt James" > wrote in message
>> David > wrote:
>>
>>>This used to be a great place - lots of intercourse,
>>
>> WHERE?! And is Kim Basinger involved? Got pics?
>
>I used the wrong word - I meant ****ing dialog - you want a photo of Kim
>Basinger talking?

heh

Of course!

In fact, the last movie I saw her starring in was just that: Kim
Basinger talking. Cellular! See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337921/

And I'm looking forward to seeing her, if only briefly, in The
Sentinel. See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443632/

re
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/1b41631d39f49cc3?hl=en&

>Sage advice from Charles

Always. :o)

>> H-h-h-hedges (whatever) is st-st-stewing s-somewhere. W-w-wait, h-he
>> has a ki-ki-ki-kill f-file, d-doesn't h-h-he?
>
>Larry is not a 'killfile' kind of guy - however he will offer you a choice
>of weapons . . .

Well, that's very sporting of him. I will choose a keyboard.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JMW
April 23rd 06, 03:53 PM
wrote:

>Emmy, what exactly is your concept of respect?

Something not due a screaming crybaby like Curt James.

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 05:10 PM
JMW > wrote:

I scribbled:

>>Emmy, what exactly is your concept of respect?
>
>Something not due a screaming crybaby like Curt James.

Ah, yes, you're an enabler of sorts. Just another conduit.

Conduit. Hmm, I believe that's what you called Om. They don't call me
Captain Google over in your oft-mentioned rec.arts.bodyart for
nothing:

JMW re Om

"However, you also seem to be one of the few remaining conduits for
quoting troll posts." From:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e00991b74b1c7c01

Count yourself, conduit. Post your own information on your troll faq
tribute. Oh, and thank you, JMW, for correcting your misspelling of
unconventional. I am pleased see that you can take direction if the
request is repeated often enough. Well done. Who says you can't teach
an old dog new tricks?

Still, you don't seem to take your own lessons to heart. You quite
often quote those very same individuals you call troll. Call me a
screaming crybaby 'til you're blue in the face, Emmy, I ask you again,
does that make you a troll?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

David
April 23rd 06, 06:37 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote: (snipped here and there)

>>> WHERE?! And is Kim Basinger involved? Got pics?
>>
>>I used the wrong word - I meant ****ing dialog - you want a photo of Kim
>>Basinger talking?
>
> heh
>
> Of course!
>
> In fact, the last movie I saw her starring in was just that: Kim
> Basinger talking. Cellular! See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337921/
>
> And I'm looking forward to seeing her, if only briefly, in The
> Sentinel. See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443632/
>
> re
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/1b41631d39f49cc3?hl=en&
>
>>Sage advice from Charles
>
> Always. :o)
>
>>> H-h-h-hedges (whatever) is st-st-stewing s-somewhere. W-w-wait, h-he
>>> has a ki-ki-ki-kill f-file, d-doesn't h-h-he?
>>
>>Larry is not a 'killfile' kind of guy - however he will offer you a choice
>>of weapons . . .
>
> Well, that's very sporting of him. I will choose a keyboard.

Good choice. The pen is mightier than the sword

(yes I'm into Kim as well . .. . she is getting 'on' though - looks great
for 50!)

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 06:52 PM
David > wrote:

re Basinger

>(yes I'm into Kim as well . .. . she is getting 'on' though -
>looks great for 50!)

I'll be 44 in August, so 50 is fine! Especially when it's someone as
bright, beautiful, and well-built as Basinger.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
April 23rd 06, 07:01 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

> Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy...

Hey Curt!

That "Pete guy..."? What the ****?
I was here when... YOUR MOTHER WAS STIILL WIPING YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

And i was reffered to, at least by one person as "the epitome of
worthlessness", or, after Whitney tricked into posing a picture as "the
epitome of uglyness". (but that came from a Greek, so that did not really
count)

Other names were "hands" or "silverback"

Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."

Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...

----
That Pete Guy

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 07:27 PM
Pete > wrote:

I scribbled:

>> Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy...
>
>Hey Curt!
>
>That "Pete guy..."? What the ****?

heh

>I was here when... YOUR MOTHER WAS STIILL WIPING YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>And i was reffered to, at least by one person as "the epitome of
>worthlessness", or, after Whitney tricked into posing a picture as "the
>epitome of uglyness". (but that came from a Greek, so that did not really
>count)
>
>Other names were "hands" or "silverback"
>
>Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
>Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."
>
>Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...
>

>That Pete Guy

See? YOU have a sense of humor.

And, I suspect, your life does anything but suck. Kudos on your
attitude and your longevity here in MFW, you (by comparison to many
Greeks, I imagine) "hands"ome uglyness and silverback epitome of
worthlessness. Your inner slime and deranged maniac/ness/ are worthy
of emulation.

Better?

Waaaait a minute. You know what you really are? A conduit. That's
right. A conduit for quoting trolls. But you've got good - well, I use
that term loosely - company in JMW. He's a conduit, too.

Good scribbling here, Mr. Pete. Now I'm off to the gym and my
archenemy the treadmill to watch Nelly dance around with half (more
like 7/8ths) naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
more feminine than THAT?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JMW
April 23rd 06, 07:36 PM
"Pete" > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:
>
>> Oh, yeah, almost forgot. David, that Pete guy...
>
>Hey Curt!
>
>That "Pete guy..."? What the ****?
>I was here when... YOUR MOTHER WAS STIILL WIPING YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>And i was reffered to, at least by one person as "the epitome of
>worthlessness", or, after Whitney tricked into posing a picture as "the
>epitome of uglyness". (but that came from a Greek, so that did not really
>count)
>
>Other names were "hands" or "silverback"
>
>Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
>Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."
>
>Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...

Curt has no historical perspective. However, when it comes to posting
pics of yourself, you'll have a hard time competing with Curt. A pair
of gigantic paws pales in comparison to this:

http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

Pete
April 23rd 06, 07:43 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>That Pete Guy

> See? YOU have a sense of humor.

Thank you, thank you...

> And, I suspect, your life does anything but suck. Kudos on your
> attitude and your longevity here in MFW, you (by comparison to many
> Greeks, I imagine) "hands"ome uglyness and silverback epitome of
> worthlessness. Your inner slime and deranged maniac/ness/ are worthy
> of emulation.

> Better?

That IS a LOT better. I feel better now...

> Waaaait a minute. You know what you really are? A conduit. That's
> right. A conduit for quoting trolls. But you've got good - well, I use
> that term loosely - company in JMW. He's a conduit, too.

So me and John are conduits? Hmmm....

> Good scribbling here, Mr. Pete...

That sounds pretty good.

> Now I'm off to the gym and my
> archenemy the treadmill to watch Nelly dance around with half (more
> like 7/8ths) naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
> more feminine than THAT?

Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women i could some things
with you that would defenitely make you more feminin then just watching...

----
Pete

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 07:53 PM
JMW > wrote:

re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

Listen, Emmy. I can appreciate your interest. Really, I can. I'm a
sexxxy beast, but as I've told you before: YOU are barking up the
WRONG tree. Despite all your attention, I'm an avowed and absolute
heterosexual. Again, you're wasting your time on me. Quit flirting.

Hth.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JMW
April 23rd 06, 08:27 PM
"Pete" > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:
>>
>> Now I'm off to the gym and my
>> archenemy the treadmill to watch Nelly dance around with half (more
>> like 7/8ths) naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
>> more feminine than THAT?
>
>Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women ...

Aw, dude, you're gonna make me hurl!

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 09:46 PM
JMWell-well-well-look-who's-one-of-the-few-remaining-conduits-for-quoting-troll-posts
> wrote:

>"Pete" > wrote:
>>
>>"Curt James" > schreef:
>>>
>>> Now I'm off to the gym and my archenemy the treadmill
>>> to watch Nelly dance around with half (more like 7/8ths)
>>> naked women in music videos. I ask you, could you get
>>> more feminine than THAT?
>>
>>Well... if you impersonate one of those dancing women ...
>
>Aw, dude, you're gonna make me hurl!

Hurl if you must, Emmy. Maybe you've been sickened by eating your own
words:

"However, you also seem to be one of the few remaining conduits for
quoting troll posts." See:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e00991b74b1c7c01

I'm one of your so-called trolls, am I not? And, yeah, looks like you
just quoted a bit of my post there, poopsie.

Still feel like hurling? Perhaps some Pepto (and not being such a
hypocritical jerk) might help.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
April 23rd 06, 10:17 PM
"JMW" > schreef:

>>Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
>>Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."

>>Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...
>
> Curt has no historical perspective. However, when it comes to posting
> pics of yourself, you'll have a hard time competing with Curt. A pair
> of gigantic paws pales in comparison to this:

> http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

Damn... His deltoids are absent!
Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.

Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a worthless exercise, but i
really think you should give them a try.

----
Pete

JMW
April 23rd 06, 10:38 PM
"Pete" > wrote:
>"JMW" > schreef:
>

>>>Best one came from El-Hewie; "Pete is an inner slime and deranged maniac"
>>>Sounds negative, yes, but at least a had a certain degree of "status."
>
>>>Now i am just "that Pete guy..." life sucks...
>>
>> Curt has no historical perspective. However, when it comes to posting
>> pics of yourself, you'll have a hard time competing with Curt. A pair
>> of gigantic paws pales in comparison to this:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y
>
>Damn... His deltoids are absent!
>Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.
>
>Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
>Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a worthless exercise, but i
>really think you should give them a try.

And if he was a little puffier, it would really help with that
pincushion look he's trying to develop.

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 10:55 PM
Pete > wrote:

re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

>Damn... His deltoids are absent!

heh

Mother Nature is a bitch at times.

>Either that, or a VERY wide angle lens was used.
>
>Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."
>Many, many people in this NG will convice it is a
>worthless exercise, but i really think you should
>give them a try.
>

>Pete

Thanks. I shall call you Pete the Personal Trainer from now on. Okay,
I won't and shoulder width is as much a matter of clavicle length as
it is muscle, imo. Like I said, Mother Nature is a wicked mistress.

Alright, I said bitch, but you know what I mean. Knowwhuttimean?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
April 23rd 06, 11:01 PM
JMWoah-he's-a-comedian! Okay, he's not.

re http://tinyurl.com/z2d2y

>>Curt, there is this exercise known as "lateral raises."

>And if he was a little puffier, it would really help with that
>pincushion look he's trying to develop.

I'll leave the puffiness to you, Emmy, but thanks for the thought.

In other news:

Does anyone else see the irony in the idea that someone who has railed
against so-called trolls posting to this newsgroup would post
*repeatedly* to a thread titled Damn Trolls and created by someone he
has defined as a troll enabler?

Funny, that. It's lost on him, I suspect.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/