PDA

View Full Version : This group

Diego Giagio
April 28th 06, 06:26 PM
This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.
This group is dead. **** off.

April 28th 06, 08:31 PM
On 28 Apr 2006 10:26:26 -0700, "Diego Giagio" >
wrote:

>This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
>nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.
>This group is dead. **** off.

You want to date me, dontcha?

April 28th 06, 08:37 PM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:31:29 GMT, wrote:

>On 28 Apr 2006 10:26:26 -0700, "Diego Giagio" >
>wrote:
>
>>This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
>>nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.
>>This group is dead. **** off.
>
>You want to date me, dontcha?

I think I'll come by while you're sleeping, and bugger your arse.

Dally
April 28th 06, 08:49 PM
Diego Giagio wrote:

> This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
> nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.

Are you sure? Sounds to me like you don't have a killfile. Look for
the troll faq. Killfile the main troll and you'll see the wheat through
the chaff.

> This group is dead. **** off.

Thanks for the worthy contribution.

Dally

April 28th 06, 09:30 PM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:49:05 -0400, Dally > wrote:

>Thanks for the worthy contribution.

The fat arse fell for it! LOLOLOLOLOL

JMW
April 28th 06, 10:54 PM
Dally > wrote:

>Diego Giagio wrote:
>
>> This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
>> nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.
>
>Are you sure? Sounds to me like you don't have a killfile. Look for
>the troll faq. Killfile the main troll and you'll see the wheat through
>the chaff.

Psssst! That post probably *is* the main troll, proxying into Google
Groups through a Brazilian server. Even an idiot like Bill Davidson
can figure out how to do that. If you want to know how, I'll show
you.

Dally
April 28th 06, 11:16 PM
JMW wrote:

> Dally > wrote:
>

>>Diego Giagio wrote:
>>

>>>This group should be named misc.trolls.and.assholes, since there's
>>>nothing related to weight lifting or bodybuilding being discussed here.
>>
>>Are you sure? Sounds to me like you don't have a killfile. Look for
>>the troll faq. Killfile the main troll and you'll see the wheat through
>>the chaff.
>

> Psssst! That post probably *is* the main troll, proxying into Google
> Groups through a Brazilian server. Even an idiot like Bill Davidson
> can figure out how to do that. If you want to know how, I'll show
> you.

Damn. He even mentioned assholes in the first sentence, a dead
giveaway. Sorry.

Dally

David Cohen
April 29th 06, 12:42 AM
"Dally" > wrote
> JMW wrote:
>> Dally > wrote:
>>>
>>>Are you sure? Sounds to me like you don't have a killfile. Look for the
>>>troll faq. Killfile the main troll and you'll see the wheat through the
>>>chaff.
>>
>> Psssst! That post probably *is* the main troll, proxying into Google
>> Groups through a Brazilian server. Even an idiot like Bill Davidson
>> can figure out how to do that. If you want to know how, I'll show
>> you.
>
> Damn. He even mentioned assholes in the first sentence, a dead giveaway.
> Sorry.

Liberal accounting triathlete troll :(

Who's Bill Davidson?

David

April 29th 06, 02:51 AM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:54:02 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>Psssst! That post probably *is* the main troll, proxying into Google
>Groups through a Brazilian server.

You are SO easy....

April 29th 06, 02:52 AM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:16:36 -0400, Dally > wrote:

>He even mentioned assholes in the first sentence,

I try not to mention you, butt I slipped.

April 29th 06, 02:53 AM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:42:21 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>Who's Bill Davidson?

That's what I want to know. Somewhere there's a "Bill Davidson" who is
quite ****ed off you're throwing his name around.

Curt James
April 29th 06, 03:47 AM
JMWtf? > wrote:

re proxying into Google Groups through a Brazilian server

[...]

>If you want to know how, I'll show you.

Ooooookay. Say weren't you originally anti-trolling? Now you're
offering lessons on how to proxy into GG. Odd. Still, not especially
surprising coming from such an obsessed fan of so-called trolls.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

April 29th 06, 04:42 AM
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:47:43 -0400, Curt James > wrote:

>Ooooookay. Say weren't you originally anti-trolling? Now you're
>offering lessons on how to proxy into GG. Odd. Still, not especially
>surprising coming from such an obsessed fan of so-called trolls.

Even a dullard like Dully could go to http://proxy4free.com/ and
choose a proxy, enter it in their browser, and viola! you are
vacationing in Brazil!
Add in a few privy progs like PGP, Proxy Switcher Pro, and a few
encryption progs from here http://ultimate-anonymity.com/ (the best
$30 you'll ever spend) and nobody can trace you, or spy on you in any
way.
Punks!

John
April 29th 06, 05:30 AM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:47:43 -0400, Curt James > wrote:
>
> >Ooooookay. Say weren't you originally anti-trolling? Now you're
> >offering lessons on how to proxy into GG. Odd. Still, not especially
> >surprising coming from such an obsessed fan of so-called trolls.
>
> Even a dullard like Dully could go to http://proxy4free.com/ and
> choose a proxy, enter it in their browser, and viola! you are
> vacationing in Brazil!
> Add in a few privy progs like PGP, Proxy Switcher Pro, and a few
> encryption progs from here http://ultimate-anonymity.com/ (the best
> $30 you'll ever spend) and nobody can trace you, or spy on you in any
> way.
> Punks!

You spend $30 in food stamps to troll? ****, you're retarded.

JMW
April 29th 06, 07:27 AM
"John" > wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:47:43 -0400, Curt James > wrote:
>>
>> >Ooooookay. Say weren't you originally anti-trolling? Now you're
>> >offering lessons on how to proxy into GG. Odd. Still, not especially
>> >surprising coming from such an obsessed fan of so-called trolls.
>>
>> Even a dullard like Dully could go to http://proxy4free.com/ and
>> choose a proxy, enter it in their browser, and viola! you are
>> vacationing in Brazil!
>> Add in a few privy progs like PGP, Proxy Switcher Pro, and a few
>> encryption progs from here http://ultimate-anonymity.com/ (the best
>> $30 you'll ever spend) and nobody can trace you, or spy on you in any
>> way.
>> Punks!
>
>You spend $30 in food stamps to troll? ****, you're retarded.

Especially since the moron could have gotten a life membership there
years ago for half that amount.

Of course, being the pathological liar that he is, he bull****s rather
poorly about his anonymous capabilities because he's still too stupid
to know what their limitations are.

April 29th 06, 09:35 AM
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 04:30:09 GMT, "John"
> wrote:

>You spend $30 in food stamps to troll? ****, you're retarded.

I know, I could've bought $30 worth of crack from your son instead.

John
April 29th 06, 12:13 PM
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 04:30:09 GMT, "John"
> > wrote:
>
> >You spend $30 in food stamps to troll? ****, you're retarded.
>
> I know, I could've bought $30 worth of crack from your son instead.

Nice try, cum dumpster.

April 29th 06, 03:26 PM
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:13:24 GMT, "John"
> wrote:

>> I know, I could've bought $30 worth of crack from your son instead.
>
>Nice try, cum dumpster.

Or ****ed your crack hoe daughter 6 times!

April 29th 06, 06:11 PM
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:26:46 GMT, wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:13:24 GMT, "John"
> wrote:
>
>>> I know, I could've bought $30 worth of crack from your son instead.
>>
>>Nice try, cum dumpster.
>
>Or ****ed your crack hoe daughter 6 times!

12 times. She needs the loot to hire a lawyer to sue her diddler
fatherwho molested her from 3 years old and up.