PDA

View Full Version : TBR - Guinness Book of Records

David
May 4th 06, 03:30 PM
I am very excited to report that I have been in touch with this publication
about whether a record can be made for a new category
" continuous inane and off topic posts to news groups to do with genitalia"

Apparently they are most interested to include this as a new record once it
can be verified that someone that stupid really does exist.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/faqs/FAQ_Answer.asp?ID=18

So I think TBR needs to be encouraged as it can only bring fame to this
group. They say around 10,000 such posts would cinch it. He can't be too far
off that.

May 4th 06, 06:16 PM
David wrote:

>"continuous inane and off topic posts to news groups to do with genitalia"

Depends on one's perspective.

May 4th 06, 07:47 PM
On Fri, 5 May 2006 00:30:23 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>I am very excited to report that I have been in touch with this publication
>about whether a record can be made for a new category
>" continuous inane and off topic posts to news groups to do with genitalia"
>
>Apparently they are most interested to include this as a new record once it
>can be verified that someone that stupid really does exist.
>
>http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/faqs/FAQ_Answer.asp?ID=18
>
>So I think TBR needs to be encouraged as it can only bring fame to this
>group. They say around 10,000 such posts would cinch it. He can't be too far
>off that.

Get a grip Sheep****er, I surpassed that 100x over on
rec.musicmakers.bagpipe in 1999. The highlight of my inane and off
topic posts were simply just "BillBillBillBillBill" over and over so
many times it took you 30 seconds just to scroll to the bottom of the
page. It was the "all Bill, all the time" threads that really drove
the skirts crazy. I figure this place will be ready for it in 4 or 5
months, give or take a month.

May 4th 06, 07:48 PM
On 4 May 2006 10:16:57 -0700, "
> wrote:

>Depends on one's perspective.

Well see AC, he has no sense of humor, and he pretty much sticks his
nose up whoevers arse he needs to kiss at the moment.

David
May 4th 06, 10:04 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 May 2006 00:30:23 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>I am very excited to report that I have been in touch with this
>>publication
>>about whether a record can be made for a new category
>>" continuous inane and off topic posts to news groups to do with
>>genitalia"
>>
>>Apparently they are most interested to include this as a new record once
>>it
>>can be verified that someone that stupid really does exist.
>>
>>http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/faqs/FAQ_Answer.asp?ID=18
>>
>>So I think TBR needs to be encouraged as it can only bring fame to this
>>group. They say around 10,000 such posts would cinch it. He can't be too
>>far
>>off that.
>>

> Get a grip Sheep****er, I surpassed that 100x over on
> rec.musicmakers.bagpipe in 1999. The highlight of my inane and off
> topic posts were simply just "BillBillBillBillBill" over and over so
> many times it took you 30 seconds just to scroll to the bottom of the
> page. It was the "all Bill, all the time" threads that really drove
> the skirts crazy. I figure this place will be ready for it in 4 or 5
> months, give or take a month.

sounds good