PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Charles

May 11th 06, 03:34 AM
Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?

May 11th 06, 03:50 AM
On Wed, 10 May 2006 21:51:13 -0500, John Hanson
> wrote:

>>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?
>
>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Renegade.html

A webpage? so what?

John Hanson
May 11th 06, 03:51 AM
On Thu, 11 May 2006 02:34:59 GMT, wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?

http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Renegade.html

JMW
May 11th 06, 03:51 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

>On Thu, 11 May 2006 02:34:59 GMT, wrote in
>misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?
>
>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Renegade.html

Do you have something to share with us, John?

May 11th 06, 03:52 AM
On Thu, 11 May 2006 02:50:47 GMT, wrote:

>On Wed, 10 May 2006 21:51:13 -0500, John Hanson
> wrote:
>
>>>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>>>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>>>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>>>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?
>>
>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Renegade.html
>
>A webpage? so what?

Nothing on arthritis there.

John Hanson
May 11th 06, 04:00 AM
On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:51:38 -0400, JMW
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 May 2006 02:34:59 GMT, wrote in
>>misc.fitness.weights:
>>
>>>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>>>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>>>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>>>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?
>>
>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Renegade.html
>
>Do you have something to share with us, John?

Hehe

May 11th 06, 04:00 AM
On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:51:38 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>Do you have something to share with us, John?

I think my retirement has him in shock, and he obviously doesn't
believe me. I'm just bored, and it's time to move on. I honestly
didn't mean to offend anyone, I was really just doing it in humor. The
pain from my arthritis is in my hands now, so typing isn't high on my
list of things to do anymore. Ironic...
Sorry if you were offended. Carry on!

John Hanson
May 11th 06, 04:14 AM
On Thu, 11 May 2006 03:00:30 GMT, wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:51:38 -0400, JMW
> wrote:
>
>>Do you have something to share with us, John?
>
>I think my retirement has him in shock, and he obviously doesn't
>believe me. I'm just bored, and it's time to move on. I honestly
>didn't mean to offend anyone, I was really just doing it in humor. The
>pain from my arthritis is in my hands now, so typing isn't high on my
>list of things to do anymore. Ironic...
>Sorry if you were offended. Carry on!

http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Slayer/Payback.html

Curt James
May 11th 06, 04:25 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

>On Thu, 11 May 2006 03:00:30 GMT, wrote in
>misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:51:38 -0400, JMW
> wrote:
>>
>>>Do you have something to share with us, John?
>>
>>I think my retirement has him in shock, and he obviously doesn't
>>believe me. I'm just bored, and it's time to move on. I honestly
>>didn't mean to offend anyone, I was really just doing it in humor. The
>>pain from my arthritis is in my hands now, so typing isn't high on my
>>list of things to do anymore. Ironic...
>>Sorry if you were offended. Carry on!
>
>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Slayer/Payback.html

Does seeklyrics.com offer any lyrics about being easily duped, Hanson?
Please pull the hook from your iPod.

Hmm. Perhaps this one is more suitable in your case:
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Too-Much-Time-On-My-Hands.html

Hth.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

John Hanson
May 11th 06, 04:39 AM
On Wed, 10 May 2006 23:25:49 -0400, Curt James > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 May 2006 03:00:30 GMT, wrote in
>>misc.fitness.weights:

>>>I think my retirement has him in shock, and he obviously doesn't
>>>believe me. I'm just bored, and it's time to move on. I honestly
>>>didn't mean to offend anyone, I was really just doing it in humor. The
>>>pain from my arthritis is in my hands now, so typing isn't high on my
>>>list of things to do anymore. Ironic...
>>>Sorry if you were offended. Carry on!
>>
>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Slayer/Payback.html
>
>Does seeklyrics.com offer any lyrics about being easily duped, Hanson?
>Please pull the hook from your iPod.
>
>Hmm. Perhaps this one is more suitable in your case:
>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Too-Much-Time-On-My-Hands.html

I don't normally respond to scum but seeing as how I'm responding to
Davidson, I'll make a second exception. If you were to look at my
posting activity in the past few weeks, you'll outnumber my posts at
least 10 to 1. In the meantime, I've logged over 8,000 air miles.
I'll wager that I've generated at least 100 to 1 the amount of profit
that you have in that same time period. Loser!

Curt James
May 11th 06, 05:25 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

[...]

>I don't normally

Make sense? Have a clue? Lift more than this guy? See the
appropriately-titled jpg:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/MFW/hewillALWAYSbeatyou.jpg

Oh, wait, normally, normally. That last one should be WON'T EVER
rather than /don't normally/. My bad.

>respond to

Reason? A solid whack from a clue-by-four? Mention of your own idiocy?

>scum but

Hey, I'm not responsible for you restocking your Depends.

>seeing as how I'm

A jerk? Because that'd be my first guess.

>responding to Davidson, I'll make a

Suitable addition to JMW's so-called troll enaaaaabler list? Nah, he
won't add himself, why would he add you? You think you're special or
something? HUH? DO YOU? No, seriously, do you?

>second exception.

You spelled rate wrong. Second rate, Hanson. Well, at least compared
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/MFW/hewillALWAYSbeatyou.jpg

Who's a loser again?

>If you were to look at my posting activity in the past few weeks,

Oookay, I'll get right on that.

>you'll outnumber my posts at least 10 to 1.

Thank you, Mr. MFW statistician guy. This Bud's for YOU!

>In the meantime,

you still suck? You're still a dick? You still haven't got the first
clue? You want to try again? You what, what, WHAT?

>I've logged over 8,000 air miles.

Can I have your autograph? How many *ground* miles? Any miles on the
treadmill? Read any good magazines? Sit beside anyone annoying? (If
not then, yeah, you musta BEEN the annoying person. Just a guess.)

>I'll wager that I've generated at least 100 to 1 the amount of profit
>that you have in that same time period.

Cool. HANSON'S BUYING! Hey, and with your I suspect substantial
employee discount from the I'ma Friggin' Jerk Store, that profit will
bring you even MORE bang for your buck.

>Loser!

Hnh. Seeing how you love lyrics soooo much:

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/hank-williams-jr-loser-lyrics.html
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+seger/beautiful+loser_20021911.html
http://www.lyricshosting.com/artists/27/9811/loser.html

And there's something so poetic about being a loser. Otoh, a jerk's
just a jerk.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Larry Hodges
May 11th 06, 08:56 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 23:25:49 -0400, Curt James > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>John Hanson > wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 11 May 2006 03:00:30 GMT, wrote in
>>>misc.fitness.weights:

>>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Slayer/Payback.html
>>
>>Does seeklyrics.com offer any lyrics about being easily duped, Hanson?
>>Please pull the hook from your iPod.
>>
>>Hmm. Perhaps this one is more suitable in your case:
>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Too-Much-Time-On-My-Hands.html
>>

> I don't normally respond to scum but seeing as how I'm responding to
> Davidson, I'll make a second exception. If you were to look at my
> posting activity in the past few weeks, you'll outnumber my posts at
> least 10 to 1. In the meantime, I've logged over 8,000 air miles.
> I'll wager that I've generated at least 100 to 1 the amount of profit
> that you have in that same time period. Loser!

LMAO

David
May 11th 06, 10:59 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 23:25:49 -0400, Curt James > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>John Hanson > wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 11 May 2006 03:00:30 GMT, wrote in
>>>misc.fitness.weights:

>>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Slayer/Payback.html
>>
>>Does seeklyrics.com offer any lyrics about being easily duped, Hanson?
>>Please pull the hook from your iPod.
>>
>>Hmm. Perhaps this one is more suitable in your case:
>>http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Styx/Too-Much-Time-On-My-Hands.html
>>

> I don't normally respond to scum but seeing as how I'm responding to
> Davidson, I'll make a second exception. If you were to look at my
> posting activity in the past few weeks, you'll outnumber my posts at
> least 10 to 1. In the meantime, I've logged over 8,000 air miles.
> I'll wager that I've generated at least 100 to 1 the amount of profit
> that you have in that same time period. Loser!

Now I am trying to figure this out - you logged 8000 air miles and made a
packet of cash right? Hmmmm 8000 miles return gets you to Columbia and
back - a light plane flying low under the radar - am I on the right track
here?

Guido
May 11th 06, 11:23 AM
"David" < Hmmmm 8000 miles return gets you to Columbia and back - a light
plane flying low under the radar - am I on the right track here?

I think it was more along the lines of trucker routes from the East Coast to
the West Coast and back. A night at all the truck-stop restrooms along the
way; at $5 per blowjob, that's a lot of money.

David
May 11th 06, 11:33 AM
"Guido" > wrote in message
k.net...
> "David" < Hmmmm 8000 miles return gets you to Columbia and back - a light
> plane flying low under the radar - am I on the right track here?
>>

> I think it was more along the lines of trucker routes from the East Coast
> the West Coast and back. A night at all the truck-stop restrooms along the
> way; at $5 per blowjob, that's a lot of money.

True but he was logging air miles. And he said he was making a lot more than
Curt - so how much money would Curt make at an all night truck stop? (I
thought you said you had reformed??)

Charles
May 11th 06, 04:12 PM
On Thu, 11 May 2006 02:34:59 GMT, wrote:

>Well Charles I think I'll take you up on your offer. no more trolling,
>and we will keep it civilized. I guess parody is a misunderstood thing
>here, and a few people just didn't get my humor.
>So how about lifting with arthritis? Any advice?

The proof of the pudding of course is in the eating, so we'll have to
sit back and see if you can make the transition. It will certainly
take a lot of discipline but you may even find that you will enjoy
your new involvement.

If you are serious, it will take quite a while for other people to
take you at face value, so don't expect an easy path immediately - and
don't be put off or defelected by hostile responses!

On the subject of Arthritis, all forms of exercise are good for your
problem and there are any number of good web sites with advice. Here's
just a few:

http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/arthritis/arthexfs.htm
http://www.arthritis.org/conditions/exercise/default.asp
http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/926042449.html

Here's a couple on weight training:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2B22681D
http://www.cbass.com/Arthritis.htm

Go for it Bill! ;o)

Charles

John
May 11th 06, 05:33 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "Guido" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> > "David" < Hmmmm 8000 miles return gets you to Columbia and back - a
light
> > plane flying low under the radar - am I on the right track here?
> >>

> > I think it was more along the lines of trucker routes from the East
Coast
> > the West Coast and back. A night at all the truck-stop restrooms along
the
> > way; at $5 per blowjob, that's a lot of money.
> >
> True but he was logging air miles. And he said he was making a lot more
than
> Curt - so how much money would Curt make at an all night truck stop? (I
> thought you said you had reformed??)

I'm sure Curt's lerpy ass makes a lot of money as a lot lizard and hiding in
the bushes at a rest area.