PDA

View Full Version : Exercises for Hernia Injury?

Frank Fistly
June 1st 06, 01:11 PM
I recently hurt myself lifting heavy boxes and was diagnosed with a groin
hernia. I am not sure what kind of exercises can help me work through this.

One of my testicles seems to have gone halfway up. Any help will be
appreciated.

Steve Freides
June 1st 06, 01:30 PM
"Frank Fistly" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>I recently hurt myself lifting heavy boxes and was diagnosed with a
>groin
> hernia. I am not sure what kind of exercises can help me work through
> this.
>
> One of my testicles seems to have gone halfway up. Any help will be
> appreciated.

When the doctor says you can exercise again, come back here.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

OmManiPadmeOmelet
June 1st 06, 02:53 PM
In article et>,
"Frank Fistly" > wrote:

> I recently hurt myself lifting heavy boxes and was diagnosed with a groin
> hernia. I am not sure what kind of exercises can help me work through this.
>
> One of my testicles seems to have gone halfway up. Any help will be
> appreciated.

Uh, surgery???

In the meantime, I believe a health care supply store
can sell you a special truss to help keep things in place.
Since my housemate is VA, it took them 6 months to schedule
his hernia surgery and he had a loop of intestine that kept
poking into his so he had to push it back in. A truss helped
him deal with it.

But it did not help the pain. :-(

Good luck to you!
--