PDA

View Full Version : Krista finally put some pics of a hot babe on her site

KissMyKettlebell
June 11th 06, 02:47 PM
http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132

It's about time. I was getting tired of getting fooled by all the she-
males on that site.

Jebediah Butsch
June 11th 06, 02:50 PM
"KissMyKettlebell" <> It's about time. I was getting tired of getting
fooled by all the she- males on that site.>>

Another ugly frickin dyke. Jesus, you find that attractive? The chick has no
female anatomy, her neck is as wide as a linebacker, and she has her
angry-dyke face on for all the photos.

The cutest girl on that site is Chris, the faggy-guy that Krista claims is
her "boyfriend" even though she only goes out with her friend, Alaina.

Curt James
June 11th 06, 04:48 PM
unidentified wrote:

re http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132

>"SNIP" <> It's about time. I was getting tired of getting
>fooled by all the SNIP on that site.>>
>
>Another ugly friSNIP

Don't know what you're talking about, but I think she's a knockout.
Dark hair, great skin, pretty eyes, curves in all the right places,
and just look at those abs and calves, ankles, feet, nose... let me
recite all the bodyparts, okay?

Hmmm. For some odd reason I suddenly have a great desire to purchase
kettlebells.

Plus Krista's cute in a dorky way, imo.

Um, speaking as someone well-versed in dorky.

--
Curt
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/dork-33464.jpg

Pete
June 11th 06, 05:08 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

> Don't know what you're talking about, but I think she's a knockout.
> Dark hair, great skin, pretty eyes, curves in all the right places,
> and just look at those abs and calves, ankles, feet, nose... let me
> recite all the bodyparts, okay?

She IS pretty.
Its just that she will need a little more mass. Nice abs, though.

> Hmmm. For some odd reason I suddenly have a great desire to purchase
> kettlebells.

I will NEVER, EVER speak to you again if you resort to cattlebells.

> Plus Krista's cute in a dorky way, imo.

Thats it! FINAL warning!

> Um, speaking as someone well-versed in dorky.

Yeah, but you are still a 6 feet 1 male. So it doesnt matter that much.

----
Pete

Curt James
June 11th 06, 06:33 PM
Pete > wrote:

[...]

>I will NEVER, EVER speak to you again if you resort to cattlebells.

Cattlebells? For the love of God, Pete, will you stop going on and on
about the Holocaust!!!!??

Okay, that's my "joke in poor taste" of the year. Wait, I think there
was another one or twenty before that...

Seriously, I'll use cinderblocks, baby calves, microwave ovens,
whatever to lift. And, come on, could you blame me? ESPECIALLY if she
- http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132 - was my
personal trainer?

>> Plus Krista's cute in a dorky way, imo.
>
>Thats it! FINAL warning!

Okay, that was kinda far-fetched or extreme.

>> Um, speaking as someone well-versed in dorky.
>
>Yeah, but you are still a 6 feet 1 male.

And Will Brink is not. ;o)

(Okay, he's a published author in MMI and I'm jealous. Still, the ads
are better than his crap.)

Brink, **** supplements and whatever else you choose to write about.
Instead do a column on judging bodybuilding contests. Damn it, man,
don't be so disagreeable!

And listen to some rap.

And stop hating Muslims.

>So it doesnt matter that much.

It actually might help.

Like forty is the new twenty
<http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20041219.html> dork is the new
black? Wait, pink is the new black
<http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=206217&RN=292>.
Never mind.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Jebediah Butsch
June 11th 06, 06:56 PM
"Curt James" <> Like forty is the new twenty
> <http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20041219.html> dork is the new

Trailer park trash. At least they aren't dykes.

Pete
June 11th 06, 07:14 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>I will NEVER, EVER speak to you again if you resort to cattlebells.

> Cattlebells? For the love of God, Pete, will you stop going on and on
> about the Holocaust!!!!??

What holocaust?
There never was a holocaust. The Jews made that up ;-O

> Okay, that's my "joke in poor taste" of the year. Wait, I think there
> was another one or twenty before that...

> Seriously, I'll use cinderblocks, baby calves, microwave ovens,
> whatever to lift. And, come on, could you blame me? ESPECIALLY if she
> - http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132 - was my
> personal trainer?

Yeah, she is cute. She also does "Turkish Get Ups"
I hade a colleage once, a 20 year old Turkish girl, who told me that doing
it "Greek style" was actually "Turkish" and that many, MANY Turkish girls
practice this so they are still a "virgin" when they get married.
(dont ask me why we were discussing this...)

But, since we were discussing personal Female trainers, how about this;

Imagine Lenda, off-season shape with incredible bulging quads, glutes and
hams, dressed in a thight leather suit, carring a whip A la Halle Berry.

She will stand behind and says "DROP AND GIMME 50 YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF
**** !!!"
And of course, you complie, i mean, what else can you do ?!?!?!

But then, after you finished, she will come up to you and says;
"You are GOOD boy, arent you Pe.. i mean Curt, YES you are a good boy!"

The following i will leave to your imagenation...

>>> Plus Krista's cute in a dorky way, imo.

>>Thats it! FINAL warning!

> Okay, that was kinda far-fetched or extreme.

You were VERY close!

>>> Um, speaking as someone well-versed in dorky.

>>Yeah, but you are still a 6 feet 1 male.

> And Will Brink is not. ;o)

He couldnt care less...;)

> (Okay, he's a published author in MMI and I'm jealous. Still, the ads
> are better than his crap.)

> Brink, **** supplements and whatever else you choose to write about.
> Instead do a column on judging bodybuilding contests. Damn it, man,
> don't be so disagreeable!

> And listen to some rap.

One of my favorites is still Lil Kim with "How Many Licks."

I hope that Archeologists in the year 5000 or something will find a hard
disc with this file, and that this song is going to be considered THE
Highlight of American culture around the turn of the 3th Millenium.

Other nice songs are "Eat My Pussy" and "Get On Your Knees." Great lyrics...

> And stop hating Muslims.

WHOAH !!!

Slow down Curt. Will likes lesbians and hate Muslims, so he *cant* be that
bad.
I never remember saying "I hate them", but if they leave my oh so beloved
country i will open a bottle of Champagne.
Make that a Magnum. No wait, make that a CRATE of Magnums.

I know that you are not a Republican, but dropping a few hydrogen bombs
every now and then in the Middle-East is not necasserally a bad thing ;-O

But... since you dont live in Amsterdam i will bet that you are amazed that
i say this.
If you would live here for 2 years, you will change your mind.

>>So it doesnt matter that much.

> It actually might help.

> Like forty is the new twenty
> <http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20041219.html> dork is the new
> black? Wait, pink is the new black
> <http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=206217&RN=292>.
> Never mind.

Pink is the new black?
Hmmm...

----
Pete

Tom Anderson
June 11th 06, 07:36 PM
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Pete wrote:

> I hade a colleage once, a 20 year old Turkish girl,
>
> [snip]
>
> One of my favorites is still Lil Kim with "How Many Licks."

Remix!

http://www.bass211.com/MX/howmanylickstoconstantinople.mp3

tom

--
Also giving up smoking (cigarettes) today so apologies if it reads wierd
or I trail off into maddness at any point!! -- Agent D, 20051129

Pete
June 11th 06, 07:50 PM
"Tom Anderson" > schreef:

>> One of my favorites is still Lil Kim with "How Many Licks."

> Remix!

> http://www.bass211.com/MX/howmanylickstoconstantinople.mp3

GodDammit!

I should have "read" the link instead of immeadiately clicking on it!

The day will come that you are going to regret this ;)

----
Pete

Curt James
June 12th 06, 01:48 AM
Pete > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:
>
>>>I will NEVER, EVER speak to you again if you resort to cattlebells.
>
>> Cattlebells? For the love of God, Pete, will you stop going on and on
>> about the Holocaust!!!!??
>
>What holocaust?
>There never was a holocaust. The Jews made that up ;-O

Ah, I see you have your own "joke in poor taste" file you're building
on.

>> Okay, that's my "joke in poor taste" of the year. Wait, I think there
>> was another one or twenty before that...
>
>> Seriously, I'll use cinderblocks, baby calves, microwave ovens,
>> whatever to lift. And, come on, could you blame me? ESPECIALLY if she
>> - http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132 - was my
>> personal trainer?
>
>Yeah, she is cute. She also does "Turkish Get Ups"
>I hade a colleage once, a 20 year old Turkish girl, who told me that doing
>it "Greek style" was actually "Turkish" and that many, MANY Turkish girls
>practice this so they are still a "virgin" when they get married.
>(dont ask me why we were discussing this...)

Leads one to question the validity or appropriate use of the term
virginity. I think I first encountered this concept of "virgin" in
Stephen King's The Stand. The one character stated something like, "We
can do ANYTHING except THAT."

Lots of territory to cover there, imo.

(And is it any wonder I enjoy a good King novel. Have King's Cell on
deck right now.)

>But, since we were discussing personal Female trainers, how about this;
>
>Imagine Lenda, off-season shape with incredible bulging quads, glutes and
>hams, dressed in a thight leather suit, carring a whip A la Halle Berry.

HEY! I did mention my blood pressure, didn't I? Dayumn! (Emphasis on
YUM!)

>She will stand behind and says "DROP AND GIMME 50 YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF
>**** !!!"
>And of course, you complie, i mean, what else can you do ?!?!?!
>
>But then, after you finished, she will come up to you and says;
>"You are GOOD boy, arent you Pe.. i mean Curt, YES you are a good boy!"

heh

>The following i will leave to your imagenation...

Sounds interesting, but if it's left to MY imagination, the Lenda
look-alike would be the submissive one. Okay, streeeeeeetch your
imagination!

[...]

>>>Yeah, but you are still a 6 feet 1 male.
>
>> And Will Brink is not. ;o)
>
>He couldnt care less...;)

I would hope that's true.

>> (Okay, he's a published author in MMI and I'm jealous. Still, the ads
>> are better than his crap.)
>
>> Brink, **** supplements and whatever else you choose to write about.
>> Instead do a column on judging bodybuilding contests. Damn it, man,
>> don't be so disagreeable!
>
>> And listen to some rap.
>
>One of my favorites is still Lil Kim with "How Many Licks."
>
>I hope that Archeologists in the year 5000 or something will find a hard
>disc with this file, and that this song is going to be considered THE
>Highlight of American culture around the turn of the 3th Millenium.
>
>Other nice songs are "Eat My Pussy" and "Get On Your Knees." Great lyrics...

Lil' Kim is the one. And I believe she'll be out of prison September
2006.

>> And stop hating Muslims.
>
>WHOAH !!!
>
>Slow down Curt. Will likes lesbians and hate Muslims, so he *cant* be that
>bad.
>I never remember saying "I hate them", but if they leave my oh so beloved
>country i will open a bottle of Champagne.
>Make that a Magnum. No wait, make that a CRATE of Magnums.
>
>I know that you are not a Republican, but dropping a few hydrogen bombs
>every now and then in the Middle-East is not necasserally a bad thing ;-O
>
>But... since you dont live in Amsterdam i will bet that you are amazed that
>i say this.
>If you would live here for 2 years, you will change your mind.

I'll take your word for it, but there's a difference between being
disgusted with people taking advantage of a system and putting a
bullet in someone's brain pan as per Brink's post. See:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/10a974e930e15fad

re http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=206217&RN=292

>Pink is the new black?
>Hmmm...

Or two birds with one stone?

http://roundandbrown.com/

Great googly moogly! Pink AND black.

(ba dump bump)

Yes, hmmm...

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

ATP*
June 12th 06, 03:14 AM
"KissMyKettlebell" > wrote in message
. ..
> http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132

I wouldn't mind a high resolution version of the KB squat sequence...

David
June 12th 06, 03:37 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> Pete > wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>I will NEVER, EVER speak to you again if you resort to cattlebells.
>
> Cattlebells? For the love of God, Pete, will you stop going on and on
> about the Holocaust!!!!??
>
> Okay, that's my "joke in poor taste" of the year. Wait, I think there
> was another one or twenty before that...
>
> Seriously, I'll use cinderblocks, baby calves, microwave ovens,
> whatever to lift. And, come on, could you blame me? ESPECIALLY if she
> - http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displayarticle.php?aid=132 - was my
> personal trainer?
>
>>> Plus Krista's cute in a dorky way, imo.
>>
>>Thats it! FINAL warning!
>
> Okay, that was kinda far-fetched or extreme.
>
>>> Um, speaking as someone well-versed in dorky.
>>
>>Yeah, but you are still a 6 feet 1 male.
>
> And Will Brink is not. ;o)
>
> (Okay, he's a published author in MMI and I'm jealous. Still, the ads
> are better than his crap.)
>
> Brink, **** supplements and whatever else you choose to write about.
> Instead do a column on judging bodybuilding contests. Damn it, man,
> don't be so disagreeable!
>
> And listen to some rap.
>
> And stop hating Muslims.
>
>>So it doesnt matter that much.
>
> It actually might help.
>
> Like forty is the new twenty
> <http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20041219.html> dork is the new
> black? Wait, pink is the new black
> <http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=206217&RN=292>.
> Never mind.

I just happened to be browsing in google and found this thread (totally by
accident)
Krista sold us down the river in any case - here she gets all this support -
all the geniuses recommend her site etc - and where is she? Does she look in
now and then? Offer advice and encouragement? WTF?? Are dykes too busy for
that?

Pete
June 12th 06, 03:55 AM
"David" > schreef:

> I just happened to be browsing in google and found this thread (totally by
> accident)

Of course you did.

> Krista sold us down the river in any case - here she gets all this
> support - all the geniuses recommend her site etc....

Not me.

> - and where is she? Does she look in now and then? Offer advice and
> encouragement? WTF?? Are dykes too busy for that?

Last rumour i heard is that she studies the male specimen. So that she can
destroy us more easily.

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 04:26 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "David" > schreef:
>
>> I just happened to be browsing in google and found this thread (totally
>> by accident)
>
> Of course you did.

Yes, just cruising around Google for a bit of fun like some of us do . . . .
(cynical Dutchman)

>> Krista sold us down the river in any case - here she gets all this
>> support - all the geniuses recommend her site etc....
>
> Not me.

true, I give you credit

>> - and where is she? Does she look in now and then? Offer advice and
>> encouragement? WTF?? Are dykes too busy for that?
>
> Last rumour i heard is that she studies the male specimen. So that she can
> destroy us more easily.

It's only a rumour at this stage, right?

Curt James
June 12th 06, 04:31 AM
David > wrote:

[...]

>I just happened to be browsing in google and found this
>thread (totally by accident)

[...]

heh

Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)

Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!

Oh, yeah, Summer Academy training begins Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.

Hmmm. So, my summer vaca is from Tuesday at around 3:30 p.m. until
Wednesday at maybe 6:30 a.m.

Sweet.

Okay, okay, it's only Monday through Thursday and Monday, Tuesday, and
Thursday the days are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., so I'm not REALLY
complaining at all.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

David
June 12th 06, 04:41 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>I just happened to be browsing in google and found this
>>thread (totally by accident)
>
> [...]
>
> heh
>
> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)

You know . . . jus' havin a look here and havin a look there . . . and I
find this thread coming out of nowhere!

> Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
> meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!

Geez you're lucky!

> Oh, yeah, Summer Academy training begins Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.
>
> Hmmm. So, my summer vaca is from Tuesday at around 3:30 p.m. until
> Wednesday at maybe 6:30 a.m.

> Sweet.
>
> Okay, okay, it's only Monday through Thursday and Monday, Tuesday, and
> Thursday the days are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., so I'm not REALLY
> complaining at all.

Sounds like a big deal . . this Summer Academy Training . . . what is it
about?

> --
> Curt
> http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 12th 06, 04:56 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> I just happened to be browsing in google and found this thread (totally
>>> by accident)

>> Of course you did.

> Yes, just cruising around Google for a bit of fun like some of us do . . .
> . (cynical Dutchman)

You said cruising...

>>> Krista sold us down the river in any case - here she gets all this
>>> support - all the geniuses recommend her site etc....

>> Not me.

> true, I give you credit

Thanks.

>>> - and where is she? Does she look in now and then? Offer advice and
>>> encouragement? WTF?? Are dykes too busy for that?

>> Last rumour i heard is that she studies the male specimen. So that she
>> can destroy us more easily.

> It's only a rumour at this stage, right?

Well, you know how rumours get started...

----
Pete

Curt James
June 12th 06, 05:05 AM
David > wrote:

>"Curt James" > wrote in message
>> David > wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>>I just happened to be browsing in google and found this
>>>thread (totally by accident)
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> heh
>>
>> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)
>
>You know . . . jus' havin a look here and havin a look there . . . and I
>find this thread coming out of nowhere!

Like WOOSH! It just... MATERIALIZED directly out of thin air. "Hey,
where'd this come from? Oh, heck, guess I'll read it."

Kinda like that?

Did it call to you? "Pssst. Mister! Yes, you, the one with the
killfile. READ ME! Stumble upon me! You're in Google after all, come
on!"

;o)

>> Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
>> meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!
>>
>Geez you're lucky!
>>
>> Oh, yeah, Summer Academy training begins Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.
>>
>> Hmmm. So, my summer vaca is from Tuesday at around 3:30 p.m. until
>> Wednesday at maybe 6:30 a.m.
>
>> Sweet.
>>
>> Okay, okay, it's only Monday through Thursday and Monday, Tuesday, and
>> Thursday the days are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., so I'm not REALLY
>> complaining at all.
>
>Sounds like a big deal . . this Summer Academy Training . . . what is it
>about?

Oh, just some plot Kri... er, SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS dreamt up.
Something about destroying all men forever.

Nah, kidding. It's just a training on summer school preparation,
implementation, yadayada. Just kidding at my expense. Teachers are
said to have their summers off, but many of us choose to teach
(nearly) year-round.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 12th 06, 05:16 AM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>I just happened to be browsing in google and found this
>>thread (totally by accident)

> heh

> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)

See David! See!
Even Curt thinks this is highly suspicious... You are not doing... you
know, "weird things" are you?

Last night, i stumlbed across this site full of She-Males. By accident of
course...

> Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
> meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!

Slacker...
NOW i know why you are a teacher ;-O

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 05:27 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote:
>

>>"Curt James" > wrote in message
>>> David > wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> heh
>>>
>>> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)
>>
>>You know . . . jus' havin a look here and havin a look there . . . and I
>>find this thread coming out of nowhere!
>
> Like WOOSH! It just... MATERIALIZED directly out of thin air. "Hey,
> where'd this come from? Oh, heck, guess I'll read it."
>
> Kinda like that?
>
> Did it call to you? "Pssst. Mister! Yes, you, the one with the
> killfile. READ ME! Stumble upon me! You're in Google after all, come
> on!"

Yeah, I was just, you know, had nuthin' much to do so I just delved deeply
into all the old google archives, - thought just maybe there was something I
could find 'of interest' . . . know what I mean?

> ;o)

[......]

> Oh, just some plot Kri... er, SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS dreamt up.
> Something about destroying all men forever.
>
> Nah, kidding. It's just a training on summer school preparation,
> implementation, yadayada. Just kidding at my expense. Teachers are
> said to have their summers off, but many of us choose to teach
> (nearly) year-round.

Sounds good . . . but what about the Harley rides in all that good weather
you will miss out on?

David
June 12th 06, 05:29 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "Curt James" > schreef:
>
>>>I just happened to be browsing in google and found this
>>>thread (totally by accident)
>
>> heh
>
>> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)
>
> See David! See!
> Even Curt thinks this is highly suspicious... You are not doing... you
> know, "weird things" are you?

No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!

> Last night, i stumlbed across this site full of She-Males. By accident of
> course...

do you remember the link? (just out of curiousity of course)

>> Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
>> meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!
>
> Slacker...
> NOW i know why you are a teacher ;-O
>
> ----
> Pete

Curt James
June 12th 06, 05:36 AM
David > wrote:

[...]

>but what about the Harley rides in all that good weather
>you will miss out on?

*******!

All that money wasted on the hypnotist and those blocks. Son of a...

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 12th 06, 05:38 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> heh

>>> Oh, I love that line. It's the best line ever! :o)

>> See David! See!
>> Even Curt thinks this is highly suspicious... You are not doing... you
>> know, "weird things" are you?

> No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!

True, true...
You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.

>> Last night, i stumlbed across this site full of She-Males. By accident of
>> course...

> do you remember the link?

Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.

> (just out of curiousity of course)

Or research.

http://clubyvette.com/index.htm

----
Pete

Curt James
June 12th 06, 05:43 AM
Pete > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:

[...]

>> Hey, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. Tuesday is
>> meetings! And then Summer Vacation 2006 begins! WooooHOOOO!
>
>Slacker...
>NOW i know why you are a teacher ;-O

But like David said, I'm going to miss out on lots of summer hours of
riding fun. Still, EVERY WEEK, I will have off Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday, so there will still be plenty of time to ride.

And, yeah, the world *needs* slackers.

You think a slacker would ever be a suicide bomber? No. You think a
slacker would ever rise to the position of Enron executive and bilk
millions from trusting employees? No. You think a slacker could ever
become President of the United States of America and eventually send
OTHERS to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Hold up. Wait just a second. Let me rephrase that question.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

David
June 12th 06, 05:45 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>but what about the Harley rides in all that good weather
>>you will miss out on?
>
> *******!
>
> All that money wasted on the hypnotist and those blocks. Son of a...
>
> --
> Curt
> http://curtjames.com/

(sorry!)

David
June 12th 06, 05:47 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> See David! See!
>>> Even Curt thinks this is highly suspicious... You are not doing... you
>>> know, "weird things" are you?
>
>> No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!
>
> True, true...
> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.

So, you enjoy being cynical?

>>> Last night, i stumlbed across this site full of She-Males. By accident
>>> of course...
>
>> do you remember the link?
>
> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.
>
>> (just out of curiousity of course)
>
> Or research.
>
> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm

Amazing! (those 'guys' got tits somehow? )

David
June 12th 06, 06:04 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> See David! See!
>>> Even Curt thinks this is highly suspicious... You are not doing... you
>>> know, "weird things" are you?
>
>> No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!
>
> True, true...
> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.
>
>>> Last night, i stumlbed across this site full of She-Males. By accident
>>> of course...
>
>> do you remember the link?
>
> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.
>
>> (just out of curiousity of course)
>
> Or research.
>
> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm
>
> ----
I just saw Reynaldo on T.V. - I can't say for sure but he was not looking
real healthy. Maybe we have a chance.....

Pete
June 12th 06, 06:15 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!

>> True, true...
>> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
>> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.

> So, you enjoy being cynical?

Well... THAT SURE AS HELL DEPENDS TO WHOM I AM TALKING TO !!!!

>>> do you remember the link?

>> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.

>>> (just out of curiousity of course)

>> Or research.

>> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm

> Amazing! (those 'guys' got tits somehow? )

Not to mention a giant clit...

Not that i am interested in giant clits, of course. But that goes wiyhout
saying.
We are 2 of a kind. (dont panick...)

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 06:21 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> True, true...
>>> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
>>> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.
>
>> So, you enjoy being cynical?
>
> Well... THAT SURE AS HELL DEPENDS TO WHOM I AM TALKING TO !!!!

>>> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.

>>> Or research.
>
>>> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm
>
>> Amazing! (those 'guys' got tits somehow? )
>
> Not to mention a giant clit...
>
> Not that i am interested in giant clits, of course. But that goes wiyhout
> saying.
> We are 2 of a kind. (dont panick...)

Yeah we are similar in that we are totally not interested in wierd things!

Pete
June 12th 06, 06:33 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> So, you enjoy being cynical?

>> Well... THAT SURE AS HELL DEPENDS TO WHOM I AM TALKING TO !!!!

>>> Amazing! (those 'guys' got tits somehow? )

>> Not to mention a giant clit...

>> Not that i am interested in giant clits, of course. But that goes wiyhout
>> saying.

>> We are 2 of a kind. (dont panick...)

> Yeah we are similar in that we are totally not interested in wierd things!

Abso-****ING-lutely!
To be honest, between you and me, the rest of this group is a litlle... let
me say, weird.
But then again, 99% of these guys are American...

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 06:35 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> Well... THAT SURE AS HELL DEPENDS TO WHOM I AM TALKING TO !!!!

>>> Not to mention a giant clit...
>
>>> Not that i am interested in giant clits, of course. But that goes
>>> wiyhout saying.
>
>>> We are 2 of a kind. (dont panick...)
>
>> Yeah we are similar in that we are totally not interested in wierd
>> things!
>
> Abso-****ING-lutely!
> To be honest, between you and me, the rest of this group is a litlle...
> let me say, weird.
> But then again, 99% of these guys are American...
>
> ----
> Pete

It may be 99% American but they are 100% wierd (most of them anyway)
(we know Curt is normal however, mainly because of his fetish for pierced
nipples)

Pete
June 12th 06, 06:49 AM
"Curt James" > schreef:

> You think a slacker would ever be a suicide bomber? No. You think a
> slacker would ever rise to the position of Enron executive and bilk
> millions from trusting employees? No. You think a slacker could ever
> become President of the United States of America and eventually send
> OTHERS to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

This reminds me of "Guust Flater" (Goofy Gus), a comic book i used to read
as a child. Gus worked at on office in the mail-room, you know, sort the
mail out. But all he did was working on silly inventions, and sometimes
there was a cat sleeping on his lap.

One day, his boss came into the office, raging, and started to scream about
Gus being a slacker. Then Gus, politely, asked to boss to lower his voice a
bit, otherwhise he would wake up the cat. (and we dont want THAT to happen,
now DO we !?!?!) Anyway, his boss almost got himself a heart attack, while
Gus mumbled;

"I would feel a lot safer if all generals and soldiers had cats sleeping on
their laps..."

So, yes, i agree with you.

----
Pete

Pete
June 12th 06, 06:59 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> Yeah we are similar in that we are totally not interested in wierd
>>> things!

>> Abso-****ING-lutely!
>> To be honest, between you and me, the rest of this group is a litlle...
>> let me say, weird.
>> But then again, 99% of these guys are American...

> It may be 99% American but they are 100% wierd (most of them anyway)
> (we know Curt is normal however, mainly because of his fetish for pierced
> nipples)

I like women with a pierced tonque, a large tattoo on the lower back,
wearing fish-net stockings, high heels, fake eye lashes, and a huge wig. But
hey, thats just me. A cracky steroid induced voice is also very good...

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 07:05 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> Abso-****ING-lutely!
>>> To be honest, between you and me, the rest of this group is a litlle...
>>> let me say, weird.
>>> But then again, 99% of these guys are American...
>
>> It may be 99% American but they are 100% wierd (most of them anyway)
>> (we know Curt is normal however, mainly because of his fetish for pierced
>> nipples)
>
> I like women with a pierced tonque, a large tattoo on the lower back,
> wearing fish-net stockings, high heels, fake eye lashes, and a huge wig.
> But hey, thats just me. A cracky steroid induced voice is also very
> good...

Hmmmm. . . .Pete, I'm not entirely sure if we share the same taste in the
ideal woman . . . are you sure about the huge wig?

Pete
June 12th 06, 07:17 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> It may be 99% American but they are 100% wierd (most of them anyway)
>>> (we know Curt is normal however, mainly because of his fetish for
>>> pierced nipples)

>> I like women with a pierced tonque, a large tattoo on the lower back,
>> wearing fish-net stockings, high heels, fake eye lashes, and a huge wig.
>> But hey, thats just me. A cracky steroid induced voice is also very
>> good...

> Hmmmm. . . .Pete, I'm not entirely sure if we share the same taste in the
> ideal woman . . . are you sure about the huge wig?

Not anymore.

----
Pete

Pete
June 12th 06, 07:36 AM
"David" > schreef:

>>> No! No! Nothing wierd . . . you know me better than that!

>> True, true...
>> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
>> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.

>>> do you remember the link?

>> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.

>>> (just out of curiousity of course)

>> Or research.

>> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm

> I just saw Reynaldo on T.V. - I can't say for sure but he was not looking
> real healthy. Maybe we have a chance.....

Really?
Ronaldinho is sick? Well,. that certainly improves the odds. Not that i hope
that he is REALLY sick of course..
Just some excruciating pains for a few weeks, that will do the job.

BTW, we DID win with 1-0, as you saw, could have 3-1, to be honest.

----
Pete

David
June 12th 06, 08:37 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> True, true...
>>> You are a straight guy, not involved in anything weird.
>>> You are the backbone of society and the salt of the earth.

>>> Sure. A friend of my has sent it to me.

>>> Or research.
>
>>> http://clubyvette.com/index.htm
>
>> I just saw Reynaldo on T.V. - I can't say for sure but he was not looking
>> real healthy. Maybe we have a chance.....
>
> Really?
> Ronaldinho is sick? Well,. that certainly improves the odds. Not that i
> hope that he is REALLY sick of course..
> Just some excruciating pains for a few weeks, that will do the job.

Doesn't even have to be too excruciating.

> BTW, we DID win with 1-0, as you saw, could have 3-1, to be honest.

or even 4-1

Pete
June 12th 06, 04:02 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>> Cattlebells? For the love of God, Pete, will you stop going on and on
>>> about the Holocaust!!!!??

>>What holocaust?
>>There never was a holocaust. The Jews made that up ;-O

> Ah, I see you have your own "joke in poor taste" file you're building
> on.

Thats a matter of taste ;-O

>>But, since we were discussing personal Female trainers, how about this;

>>Imagine Lenda, off-season shape with incredible bulging quads, glutes and
>>hams, dressed in a thight leather suit, carring a whip A la Halle Berry.

> HEY! I did mention my blood pressure, didn't I? Dayumn! (Emphasis on
> YUM!)

Yeah, ill bet.

I meam, really. Why doesnt Warner make her an offer?
You know, some kind of Marvel movie. Shouldnt be too difficult. Or a female
gladiator movie. What is the matter with these guys ?!?!?!

>>She will stand behind and says "DROP AND GIMME 50 YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF
>>**** !!!"
>>And of course, you complie, i mean, what else can you do ?!?!?!

>>But then, after you finished, she will come up to you and says;
>>"You are GOOD boy, arent you Pe.. i mean Curt, YES you are a good boy!"

> heh

That was good eh?

And you what? I have some more ;)

>>The following i will leave to your imagenation...

> Sounds interesting, but if it's left to MY imagination, the Lenda
> look-alike would be the submissive one. Okay, streeeeeeetch your
> imagination!

Not that big a stretch.

If we reverse the "roles", i imagine her naked, wearing 5 inch high heels,
hands cuffed behind her back, head up, duct tape on her mouth, and kinda of
a sad look in her eyes...

(i am praying that she is not lurking and reads this...)

>>> Brink, **** supplements and whatever else you choose to write about.
>>> Instead do a column on judging bodybuilding contests. Damn it, man,
>>> don't be so disagreeable!

>>I hope that Archeologists in the year 5000 or something will find a hard
>>disc with this file, and that this song is going to be considered THE
>>Highlight of American culture around the turn of the 3th Millenium.

>>Other nice songs are "Eat My Pussy" and "Get On Your Knees." Great
>>lyrics...

> Lil' Kim is the one.

The way SHE uses foul language is kinda sexy. Great body too.
I am still looking for that clip where Diana grabbed her tits.

>>> And stop hating Muslims.

>>WHOAH !!!

>>Slow down Curt. Will likes lesbians and hate Muslims, so he *cant* be that
>>bad.
>>I never remember saying "I hate them", but if they leave my oh so beloved
>>country i will open a bottle of Champagne.
>>Make that a Magnum. No wait, make that a CRATE of Magnums.

>>I know that you are not a Republican, but dropping a few hydrogen bombs
>>every now and then in the Middle-East is not necasserally a bad thing ;-O

>>But... since you dont live in Amsterdam i will bet that you are amazed
>>that
>>i say this.
>>If you would live here for 2 years, you will change your mind.

> I'll take your word for it, but there's a difference between being
> disgusted with people taking advantage of a system and putting a
> bullet in someone's brain pan as per Brink's post. See:
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/10a974e930e15fad

I read it. Several times.
We dont havbe rapes here, YET, but its not exactly a secret how they feel
about Dutch women. Or Dutch people in general. But i am reffering too the
Morrocon and other North-African and Middle East countries.

The Turkish are bit more easy going, they have this "dont **** with us and
we dont **** with you" mentallity.

But a lot of Turkish women are beat up pretty bad, and sometimes they are
shot. Thats "eerwraak" (revenge for the sake of honor) Its still illigal to
shoot o girl just because she lost her virginity, or a wife that cheats for
that matter.

> re http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=206217&RN=292

>>Pink is the new black?
>>Hmmm...

> Or two birds with one stone?

> http://roundandbrown.com/

> Great googly moogly! Pink AND black.

Signing up is done within a minute.
Check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=Cherokee&v=LjXC6Lae0-I

I am NOT responsible if this causes cardiovascular problems ;-O
Seriously, i have this clip, the 35mb version, on my disc, and about 5 gigs
alone of this woman.

Can you post a link that can top this one?

----
Pete

Curt James
June 13th 06, 04:47 AM
David > wrote:

>"Pete" > wrote

[...]

>>> Yeah we are similar in that we are totally not interested in wierd
>>> things!
>>
>> Abso-****ING-lutely!
>> To be honest, between you and me, the rest of this group is a litlle...
>> let me say, weird.
>> But then again, 99% of these guys are American...

The horror! ;o)

>It may be 99% American but they are 100% wierd (most of them anyway)

Agreed.

>(we know Curt is normal however, mainly because of his fetish for pierced
>nipples)

Photoshop!

Seriously, it's just bits of metal. Not what I'd call a fetish at all.
But, yeah, obviously evidence that I'm normal. And, let me add, if the
ladies find out you have hidden jewelry then...

Otoh, if certain guys find out, well, there's JDW's example elsewhere
in this ng.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
June 13th 06, 04:51 AM
Pete > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:
>
>> You think a slacker would ever be a suicide bomber? No. You think a
>> slacker would ever rise to the position of Enron executive and bilk
>> millions from trusting employees? No. You think a slacker could ever
>> become President of the United States of America and eventually send
>> OTHERS to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Ahhh! My punchline! You deleted Dubya. What? Well, yes, it IS obvious
he's (or was) something of a slacker. Never mind.

>This reminds me of "Guust Flater" (Goofy Gus), a comic book i used to read
>as a child. Gus worked at on office in the mail-room, you know, sort the
>mail out. But all he did was working on silly inventions, and sometimes
>there was a cat sleeping on his lap.
>
>One day, his boss came into the office, raging, and started to scream about
>Gus being a slacker. Then Gus, politely, asked to boss to lower his voice a
>bit, otherwhise he would wake up the cat. (and we dont want THAT to happen,
>now DO we !?!?!) Anyway, his boss almost got himself a heart attack, while
>Gus mumbled;
>
>"I would feel a lot safer if all generals and soldiers had cats sleeping on
>their laps..."

Indeed.

>So, yes, i agree with you.

God bless Goofy Gus.

--
Curt

Curt James
June 15th 06, 03:59 AM
Pete > wrote:

re submissive Lenda look-alike

>If we reverse the "roles", i imagine her naked, wearing 5 inch high heels,
>hands cuffed behind her back, head up, duct tape on her mouth, and kinda of
>a sad look in her eyes...

I'd do without the duct tape and, maybe, the sad look, but otherwise
that's soundin' mighty fine.

>(i am praying that she is not lurking and reads this...)

Is she still married to Urel?

[...]

>The Turkish are bit more easy going, they have this "dont **** with us and
>we dont **** with you" mentallity.
>
>But a lot of Turkish women are beat up pretty bad, and sometimes they are
>shot. Thats "eerwraak" (revenge for the sake of honor) Its still illigal to
>shoot o girl just because she lost her virginity, or a wife that cheats for
>that matter.

I've read about honor killings. Glad that's not my culture. I simply
can't imagine killing the VICTIM of the crime.

[...]

>Check this out;
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=Cherokee&v=LjXC6Lae0-I
>
>I am NOT responsible if this causes cardiovascular problems ;-O
>Seriously, i have this clip, the 35mb version, on my disc, and about 5 gigs
>alone of this woman.

She's got a bangin' booty. There's no arguing with those curves!

>Can you post a link that can top this one?

I'll keep my eyes open, Pete.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/