PDA

View Full Version : I have a bone to pick with you people at the gym...

June 15th 06, 03:07 AM
Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that ****
me off.
1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
won't use that piece of equipment.
2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says no tennis shoes in
the sauna. Not only does it stink up the sauna. But people track dirt
in and what ever else they stepped in on their way from the streets.
3) For those that like to relax in the hot tub. How do I approach a
sweaty beast that tries to enter the hot tub with out a shower? I have
never said anything. Who knows how someone will react. But it is nasty
to me. In the pool it is nasty. But especially in such in a small
container as a hot tub.
4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until
the age of 18. It is not fair that they get to run around and play with
all the equipment, improperly and not have to pay for it. They need to
charge parents to bring their kids. Maybe that would discourage them
from bringing them in. I don't like to have to wait for some 11 or 13
year old to get off of a machine that they shouldn't be using in the
1st place. I pay the monthly dues. So I should be able to kick these
kids off of the equipment.
Anything I missed..

Curt James
June 15th 06, 03:38 AM
wrote:

>Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people

You got the a$$ part right. The dollar signs at least. These people
pay their membership fee and, yes, some common courtesy would be nice,
but they probably think being able to actually sweat and run as well
as not shower before jumping in the hot tub is part and parcel of
their dues. (I'm not disagreeing that some venting isn't necessary, of
course.)

>and their habits that **** me off.
>1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
>Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
>sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
>won't use that piece of equipment.

How's that working out for you? Gold's in Carlisle has spray bottles
(I suspect they're filled with human sweat) as well as paper towel
dispensers arranged throughout the gym. I have taken a towel to the
gym to place on the benches before using them, but tired of that
fairly quickly. So far I haven't gotten cooties.

>2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says no tennis shoes in
>the sauna. Not only does it stink up the sauna. But people track dirt
>in and what ever else they stepped in on their way from the streets.

Who has time for a sauna? My one friend and his wife have a sauna in
their home. You need a better job, pal. Then you can afford your own
sauna and not have to worry about someone's shoes. (And, really, how
much worse is dirt tracked in from the streets versus that same
person's foot fungus? D'OH!)

>3) For those that like to relax in the hot tub. How do I approach a
>sweaty beast that tries to enter the hot tub with out a shower? I have
>never said anything. Who knows how someone will react. But it is nasty
>to me. In the pool it is nasty. But especially in such in a small
>container as a hot tub.

Likewise the hot tub. Buy your own, you **** and moaner. I can just
imagine the reaction to, "HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! SWEATY BEAST! SHOWER
NOW, BEEYOTCH!"

>4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until
>the age of 18. It is not fair that they get to run around and play with
>all the equipment, improperly and not have to pay for it. They need to
>charge parents to bring their kids. Maybe that would discourage them
>from bringing them in. I don't like to have to wait for some 11 or 13
>year old to get off of a machine that they shouldn't be using in the
>1st place. I pay the monthly dues. So I should be able to kick these
>kids off of the equipment.

Your gym has only two machine and one Olympic bar? Tell me you can't
adjust for other gym members or work around their sets. What would you
do if it was an adult instead of a child? Next time, just ask the kid
if you can work in. Be polite. They'll either get freaked out and run
or let you actually share the equipment.

(THEN you can just sit there and not let them back on the machine.
HAW! Uh, wait... )

>Anything I missed..

Nah, you covered the big ones.

Well, there is this one, but it doesn't really have any impact on my
workouts. It bugs me when people do crappy curls. These little
fraction-of-full-range-of-motion curls that don't exercise anything.
That goes for any gym movement, actually. Saw a guy doing leg
extensions and it was just pathetic. Swinging the weight up and
letting it fall - not holding it at all at the top of the movement. No
real flexing involved.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Mike Lame
June 15th 06, 04:01 AM
> > 2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says
no tennis shoes in the sauna. 3) For those that like to relax in the hot
tub.>>

I stopped paying for memberships in gyms that have sauna/hot tubs because
most people are crude, gross, dirty pigs. If you complain then you have to
listen to some disgusting pig get an attitude with you. I don't want to
bathe in someone else's sweat, and those kind will invariably **** in the
hot tub too.

> 4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until the
age of 18.>

My gym has recently been taking a "don't ask, don't tell" policy towards
minors, and as soon as some young dumb whore gets raped in one of the
tanning rooms they will have to deal with a major lawsuit.

These under-age ****-****s go to the gym just to play grab-ass and feel each
other up. I would like to see some major weights drop on them so the ****ing
assholes will go somewhere else for their cheap thrills.

Jason Earl
June 15th 06, 04:17 AM
writes:

> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
> **** me off.

I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
Thanks for brightening my day.

Jason

June 15th 06, 05:02 AM
I suggest you go and find other gym which is more strict about the
regulation. I think not only you who complain about this condition and
the gym owner may need to fix this up. I'm sure there are other gyms
which give it members more comfortable place and clean.

Patty
http://www.inthepink.healthifica.com

wrote:
> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that ****
> me off.
> 1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
> Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
> sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
> won't use that piece of equipment.
> 2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says no tennis shoes in
> the sauna. Not only does it stink up the sauna. But people track dirt
> in and what ever else they stepped in on their way from the streets.
> 3) For those that like to relax in the hot tub. How do I approach a
> sweaty beast that tries to enter the hot tub with out a shower? I have
> never said anything. Who knows how someone will react. But it is nasty
> to me. In the pool it is nasty. But especially in such in a small
> container as a hot tub.
> 4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until
> the age of 18. It is not fair that they get to run around and play with
> all the equipment, improperly and not have to pay for it. They need to
> charge parents to bring their kids. Maybe that would discourage them
> from bringing them in. I don't like to have to wait for some 11 or 13
> year old to get off of a machine that they shouldn't be using in the
> 1st place. I pay the monthly dues. So I should be able to kick these
> kids off of the equipment.
> Anything I missed..

June 15th 06, 05:11 AM
I work out at 24 Hour Fitness. A major chain out here in
California.There are not many alternatives. I have been to Bally's. But
they have the most un-inviting color scheme. I get depressed working
out there. And Bally's has a bad equipment selection. They all have 3
foot hot tubs. And they have the dry saunas. I prefer the moist air
saunas. Golds gym is too hardcore for me. I am more into cardio and
machine workouts.

June 15th 06, 05:16 AM

wrote:
> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that ****
> me off.
> 1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
> Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
> sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
> won't use that piece of equipment.
> 2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says no tennis shoes in
> the sauna. Not only does it stink up the sauna. But people track dirt
> in and what ever else they stepped in on their way from the streets.
> 3) For those that like to relax in the hot tub. How do I approach a
> sweaty beast that tries to enter the hot tub with out a shower? I have
> never said anything. Who knows how someone will react. But it is nasty
> to me. In the pool it is nasty. But especially in such in a small
> container as a hot tub.
> 4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until
> the age of 18. It is not fair that they get to run around and play with
> all the equipment, improperly and not have to pay for it. They need to
> charge parents to bring their kids. Maybe that would discourage them
> from bringing them in. I don't like to have to wait for some 11 or 13
> year old to get off of a machine that they shouldn't be using in the
> 1st place. I pay the monthly dues. So I should be able to kick these
> kids off of the equipment.
> Anything I missed..

JMW
June 15th 06, 05:44 AM
Jason Earl > wrote:

writes:

>> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>> **** me off.
>
>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>Thanks for brightening my day.

I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?

Jason Earl
June 15th 06, 06:26 AM

writes:

>>> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>>> **** me off.
>>
>>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>>Thanks for brightening my day.
>
> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?

I have heard, from an authority on the subject, that those plastic
blow up dolls do not sweat, wear tennis shoes, or hog exercise
equipment. This particular authority also noted that blow up dolls
never mock you if you can't get it up.

The follow up posts were even better. Our friend henree didn't want
to work out at Bally's because the color scheme depressed him, and
Gold's Gym was "too hardcore."

Who notices the color scheme at their gym?

Perhaps henree is really a pseudonym for Richard Simmons.

Jason

JMW
June 15th 06, 06:38 AM

writes:

>>>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>>>Thanks for brightening my day.
>>
>> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>
>I have heard, from an authority on the subject, that those plastic
>blow up dolls do not sweat, wear tennis shoes, or hog exercise
>equipment. This particular authority also noted that blow up dolls
>never mock you if you can't get it up.
>
>The follow up posts were even better. Our friend henree didn't want
>to work out at Bally's because the color scheme depressed him, and
>Gold's Gym was "too hardcore."
>
>Who notices the color scheme at their gym?
>
>Perhaps henree is really a pseudonym for Richard Simmons.

Or a troll. I'm beginning to wonder the same thing about Blind Frank
with his recent "wheat and sugar are considered toxic" bull****.
Where do these people get this crap?

Jason Earl
June 15th 06, 07:15 AM

writes:

>>> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>>> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>>
>>I have heard, from an authority on the subject, that those plastic
>>blow up dolls do not sweat, wear tennis shoes, or hog exercise
>>equipment. This particular authority also noted that blow up dolls
>>never mock you if you can't get it up.
>>
>>The follow up posts were even better. Our friend henree didn't want
>>to work out at Bally's because the color scheme depressed him, and
>>Gold's Gym was "too hardcore."
>>
>>Who notices the color scheme at their gym?
>>
>>Perhaps henree is really a pseudonym for Richard Simmons.
>
> Or a troll. I'm beginning to wonder the same thing about Blind
> Frank with his recent "wheat and sugar are considered toxic"
> bull****. Where do these people get this crap?

Frank's latest post was a response to an email that I sent him. We've
been corresponding via email because he hasn't been impressed with the
is a good decision). He read my question to Dmitri on calorie
reduction, and sent me some information on FAA (food addicts
anonymous). I don't consider myself a food addict, but I am always
interested in learning about various nutritional systems. When he
told me about the diet he mentioned that wheat was off the menu. I
found this perplexing and asked him about it.

Apparently he accidentally posted his response to the group. Or maybe
it wasn't an accident, but either way, that's the back story.

Say what you want, I don't think Frank is a troll. What sort of troll
uses a real email address? He's a blind USENET newbie who is not used
to the sort of welcome that mfw gives.

Jason

Optomist
June 15th 06, 07:24 AM
I concur with the gentleman, regarding the color schemes in the gyms.
Everywhere I look, I see black. If it were up to me, I'd brighten up the
place a bit, and who the H. left that oversized dumbbell unattended? Near
ripped my foot off. Now, as to the word "toxic", I suggest the gent who
doesn't understand it's use, throw away his version of Daniel Webster's
Dictionary, and purchase something worthwhile!

--
I'm always, Frank

Optomist
June 15th 06, 07:36 AM
Thanks, for the vote of confidence, Jason. It wasn't by accident, I sent
that response, here. When I sent it to your Email address, firstly as a
reply, the Verizon postmaster returned it. Then I sent it out, again,
entering your Email address, from my address book, and the same thing
happened. There was a code accompanying the explanation. I hope, you can
still receive Email, my friend.

--
I'm always, Frank

Charles
June 15th 06, 08:11 AM
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:17:48 -0600, Jason Earl >
wrote:

writes:

>> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>> **** me off.
>
>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>Thanks for brightening my day.

The world is full of people who don't measure up to our own particular
set of standards. It may not have occurred to some of us that we are
all on someone's list of "nasty ass people".

Life's skill is to navigate a safe and happy course dealing with these
'problems' as they occur. It is a skill itself to cope with 'inferior'
people, particularly in a communal environment. Snobbery and inverted
snobbery, coupled with bigotry and closed minds, are personal traits
that are particularly difficult with which to come to terms.

Live and let live I say, unless some ******* sets out to deliberately
give you the ****s; in that eventuality, give them a good kick in the
crotch! If you consider it 'unwise' to take direct action, remember
there is more than one way to skin a cat!

If all else fails, mutter those historical words "**** it"; shoot your
horse and take cover - and wait for the US Cavalry!

I do hope that helps!

Charles
June 15th 06, 08:24 AM
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:44:43 -0400, JMW

writes:

>>> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>>> **** me off.
>>
>>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>>Thanks for brightening my day.
>
>I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?

You're never suggesting that having sex is a 'grubby' business John
Williams - are you? Just what sort of 'wimmins' have your furtive
fumblings been engaged with.

In my experience, the female of the species is a fragrant blossom
swathed in swirling lace and gossamer, with soft, exciting places to
roam, and mysterious glorious depths to probe, as the red mist of
passion takes leave of manly senses.

Ahhhh, love...

David Cohen
June 15th 06, 09:30 AM
wrote:
> I suggest you go and find other gym which is more strict about the
> regulation. I think not only you who complain about this condition and
> the gym owner may need to fix this up. I'm sure there are other gyms
> which give it members more comfortable place and clean.

Yeah. And bidets in the mens locker room, too. I want that fresh
feeling after a hard workout!

David

spodosaurus
June 15th 06, 10:51 AM

writes:

>>>Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>>>**** me off.
>>
>>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>>Thanks for brightening my day.
>

> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?

You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs or kids on exercise
equipment?????

Curt James
June 15th 06, 02:54 PM

writes:

>>> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>>> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>>
>>I have heard, from an authority on the subject, that those plastic
>>blow up dolls do not sweat, wear tennis shoes, or hog exercise
>>equipment. This particular authority also noted that blow up dolls
>>never mock you if you can't get it up.
>>
>>The follow up posts were even better. Our friend henree didn't want
>>to work out at Bally's because the color scheme depressed him, and
>>Gold's Gym was "too hardcore."
>>
>>Who notices the color scheme at their gym?
>>
>>Perhaps henree is really a pseudonym for Richard Simmons.

Simmons is incredibly feminine for a... man, but he's helped a LOT of
people. Well, certainly he's sold a ton of fitness and diet-related
materials. DVDs, programs, etc. Richard Simmons, the entrepreneur, is
to be admired, imo.

>Or a troll.

You're a troll if anyone goes by the definition you posted. Didn't you
offer a link to Wiki's words on that subject? And by your own
definition, you're absolutely a troll enabler. D'OH!

>I'm beginning to wonder the same thing about Blind Frank with
>his recent "wheat and sugar are considered toxic" bull****.
>Where do these people get this crap?

Pubmed?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-29%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=wheat+allergy%2C+pubmed&btnG=Search
aka http://tinyurl.com/hm62z
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-29%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=sugar+toxicity%2C+pubmed
aka http://tinyurl.com/hx9u9

Yes, where DO these people get this crap?

Hnh.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James
June 15th 06, 03:01 PM
spodosaurus > wrote:

>JMW wrote:

[...]

writes:

> [...]

[...]

>> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>
>You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs <snip>

heh

That's gonna leave a mark.

--
Curt

Curt James
June 15th 06, 03:04 PM
wrote:

>I work out at 24 Hour Fitness. A major chain out here in
>California.There are not many alternatives. I have been to Bally's. But
>they have the most un-inviting color scheme. I get depressed working
>out there. And Bally's has a bad equipment selection. They all have 3
>foot hot tubs. And they have the dry saunas. I prefer the moist air
>saunas. Golds gym is too hardcore for me. I am more into cardio and
>machine workouts.

Is your gym owner macho or feminine?

Take flowers. Take a case of beer. Take your suggestions. Meet with
the manager and present your complaints in a non-crybaby manner and
see what happens. Good luck.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Lee Michaels
June 15th 06, 03:27 PM
"Jason Earl" > wrote

> writes:
>
>> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that
>> **** me off.
>
> I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
> Thanks for brightening my day.

People often ask me for the primary factor that I advocate home gyms over
the big commercial gyms

I always tell them that you don't have to workout with the idiots!

Hugh Beyer
June 15th 06, 04:05 PM
wrote in news:1150337267.381408.52710
@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> 1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
> Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
> sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
> won't use that piece of equipment.

Gym rule #43. The people who wipe the equipment most carefully are the ones
who least need to do so.

Hugh

--
Exercise is a dirty word. Whenever I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
chocolate. ("Ladi")

Splean Merchant
June 15th 06, 04:11 PM
"Hugh Beyer" <> Gym rule #43. The people who wipe the equipment most
carefully are the ones who least need to do so.

There are extremes. I don't have any problem wiping off somebody else's
sweat when I go to use something, but there really are some smelly, dirty
pigs that go to gyms.

I gave up on saunas and hot-tubs because lots of folks never shower before
going in there, and there are folks that stink like they never shower or use
deodorant.

I got the impression that for some folks the Hot-Tub was where they took a
bath. Once I got to a cheaper gym that did not have hot-tubs and saunas, I
enjoy gyms more, since I don't have to deal with dirty people who are in the
same tub with me (****ing into the warm water).

June 15th 06, 05:36 PM
wrote:
> Okay I need to vent about nasty a$$ people and their habits that ****
> me off.
> 1) People need to wipe up their own damn sweat off of the equipment.
> Why should I clean up your bodily fluids. Now some people don't mind
> sitting on top of some ones elses sweat puddles. But for me I flat out
> won't use that piece of equipment.
> 2) Why can't people follow the sauna rules. It says no tennis shoes in
> the sauna. Not only does it stink up the sauna. But people track dirt
> in and what ever else they stepped in on their way from the streets.
> 3) For those that like to relax in the hot tub. How do I approach a
> sweaty beast that tries to enter the hot tub with out a shower? I have
> never said anything. Who knows how someone will react. But it is nasty
> to me. In the pool it is nasty. But especially in such in a small
> container as a hot tub.
> 4) I love kids but they shouldn't be allowed to come into a gym until
> the age of 18. It is not fair that they get to run around and play with
> all the equipment, improperly and not have to pay for it. They need to
> charge parents to bring their kids. Maybe that would discourage them
> from bringing them in. I don't like to have to wait for some 11 or 13
> year old to get off of a machine that they shouldn't be using in the
> 1st place. I pay the monthly dues. So I should be able to kick these
> kids off of the equipment.
> Anything I missed..

Yeah, these homos that fell the need to carry their gym bag around to
each station because they don't trust a locked locker.

And these small minded prickes who carry gallon or yes, I have seen
two and a half gallon water jugs around. Get off it douche bags. Im
sure you can make it thorugh with a normal sized water bottle.

June 15th 06, 05:49 PM
> And these small minded prickes who carry gallon or yes, I have seen
> two and a half gallon water jugs around. Get off it douche bags. Im
> sure you can make it thorugh with a normal sized water bottle.
What the F#ck is up with people carrying those huge 2 gallon jugs
around with them? LOL Its like a mini water fountain.

Pete
June 15th 06, 06:20 PM
"DZ" > schreef:

>> Frank's latest post was a response to an email that I sent him. We've
>> been corresponding via email because he hasn't been impressed with the
>> is a good decision).

> I still think that wandering into a homosexual chatroom list-forum and
> shout obnoxious homophobic epithets about what some "precious lord"
> intended is a little bit rude.

> Besides, like they say in Amsterdam, once a year ain't no queer!

Holy ****!

They told me that it was once a month!
Ah well... whats done is done... ;-(

----
Pete

JMW
June 15th 06, 06:49 PM
"Optomist" > wrote:

>I concur with the gentleman, regarding the color schemes in the gyms.
>Everywhere I look, I see black. If it were up to me, I'd brighten up the
>place a bit, and who the H. left that oversized dumbbell unattended? Near
>ripped my foot off. Now, as to the word "toxic", I suggest the gent who
>doesn't understand it's use, throw away his version of Daniel Webster's
>Dictionary, and purchase something worthwhile!

Sorry, Frank, but what you know about nutrition could be stuffed up a
gnat's anus with room on both sides. It appears that you learned
everything you know from a twelve-step program. The level of
discourse in this newsgroup is a bit beyond that to which you are
accustomed.

JMW
June 15th 06, 07:02 PM

writes:

>>>I love these posts. They reinforce my decision to workout at home.
>>>Thanks for brightening my day.
>>

>> I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>> anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>
>You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs or kids on exercise
>equipment?????

Do you wear a body condom, Ari? Well, given your medical condition,
you might, but I mean before that.

Sex with a woman, if done properly, involves the exchange of much more
bodily fluid (and pathogens) than one will find in a chlorinated hot
tub, on the seats in a sauna, or on the vinyl of an exercise machine.
Yeah, people should shower before getting in the jacuzzi, and they
should wipe their sweat off the equipment, but fer chrissake, the
wussies who get all grossed out beyond belief by this stuff are
probably the ones who can't keep a woman, if they can even get one in
the first place. It seems that they're also the ones who complain
about the color scheme of their gym and think that Gold's is "too
hardcore."

I don't think Hobman wants them on his wrestling team, either.

Splean Merchant
June 15th 06, 07:35 PM
"JMW" <> Yeah, people should shower before getting in the jacuzzi, but , the
wussies who get all grossed out beyond belief by this stuff are probably the
ones who can't keep a woman>

Have you ever seen a tall, obese, hairy fat man with skin tags and grit
under his arms who stinks like old **** get into the hot tub or sauna?

I got out and cancelled my membership and have never missed the sauna/hot
tub since that day.

Pete
June 15th 06, 07:36 PM
"JMW" > schreef:

>>You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs or kids on exercise
>>equipment?????

> Do you wear a body condom, Ari? Well, given your medical condition,
> you might, but I mean before that.

> Sex with a woman, if done properly...

Hehehe... you said "properly" ;-)

> involves the exchange of much more
> bodily fluid (and pathogens) than one will find in a chlorinated hot
> tub, on the seats in a sauna, or on the vinyl of an exercise machine.
> Yeah, people should shower before getting in the jacuzzi...

Me and my gitlfriend shower before we have sex. And no, i am not being
sarcastic.
No shower, no sex, plain and simple. And sometimes i have to shave as
well... ;-(

----
Pete

Splean Merchant
June 15th 06, 07:39 PM
"Pete" <And sometimes i have to shave as well... ;-(

she makes you shave your arse?

JMW
June 15th 06, 07:52 PM
"Splean Merchant" > wrote:

>"JMW" <> Yeah, people should shower before getting in the jacuzzi, but , the
>wussies who get all grossed out beyond belief by this stuff are probably the
>ones who can't keep a woman>
>
>Have you ever seen a tall, obese, hairy fat man with skin tags and grit
>under his arms who stinks like old **** get into the hot tub or sauna?
>
>I got out and cancelled my membership and have never missed the sauna/hot
>tub since that day.

I usually decide that I'm done when someone like that walks up. It's
no longer an issue for me, since the YMCA took out the hot tub in the
men's locker room, and the other gym I attend never had one.

JMW
June 15th 06, 07:53 PM
"Pete" > wrote:

>"JMW" > schreef:
>

>>>You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs or kids on exercise
>>>equipment?????
>
>> Do you wear a body condom, Ari? Well, given your medical condition,
>> you might, but I mean before that.
>
>> Sex with a woman, if done properly...
>
>Hehehe... you said "properly" ;-)
>
>> involves the exchange of much more
>> bodily fluid (and pathogens) than one will find in a chlorinated hot
>> tub, on the seats in a sauna, or on the vinyl of an exercise machine.
>> Yeah, people should shower before getting in the jacuzzi...
>
>Me and my gitlfriend shower before we have sex. And no, i am not being
>sarcastic.
>No shower, no sex, plain and simple. And sometimes i have to shave as
>well... ;-(

Prissy little Dutch boy. ;)

Curt James
June 15th 06, 07:58 PM
JMWhat-is-it-with-you-and-anuses-Williams?
> wrote:

[...]

><snip>what you know about nutrition could be stuffed up a
>gnat's anus <snip>

Always with the anus comment. Is there something you're not telling,
Emmy?

And what was Elvira's... position on anal sex? Did she shower before
using the hot tub? Oh, wait, that whole sweaty-sneaker-no-shower deal
(whatever) has no adverse effect on you. Almost forgot that post.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 15th 06, 08:00 PM
"Splean Merchant" > schreef:

> "Pete" <And sometimes i have to shave as well... ;-(

> she makes you shave your arse?

Its for my own good.
Otherwise there would be Waaaaay to much friction.

----
Pete

mike
June 16th 06, 04:23 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "DZ" > schreef:
>
> >> Frank's latest post was a response to an email that I sent him. We've
> >> been corresponding via email because he hasn't been impressed with the
> >> is a good decision).
>
> > I still think that wandering into a homosexual chatroom list-forum and
> > shout obnoxious homophobic epithets about what some "precious lord"
> > intended is a little bit rude.
>
> > Besides, like they say in Amsterdam, once a year ain't no queer!
>
> Holy ****!
>
> They told me that it was once a month!
> Ah well... whats done is done... ;-(

Certainly DONE....you'll have to return it all Pete....every
single.......one

spodosaurus
June 16th 06, 06:53 AM

writes:

>>>I always imagine guys like this as fussy little pansies. How does
>>>anyone obsessed with such things ever manage to have sex?
>>
>>You like to have sex with sweaty fat men in hot-tubs or kids on exercise
>>equipment?????
>

> Do you wear a body condom, Ari? Well, given your medical condition,
> you might, but I mean before that.

I know, John, I was giving you a hard time about the way it reads when
you pick out two of his complaints and then read your followup directly
after. And no, I don't wear a body condom, but six weeks of bleeding
after catching a cold last year makes me pine for one of those portable
CDC level 4 suits.

> Sex with a woman, if done properly, involves the exchange of much more
> bodily fluid (and pathogens) than one will find in a chlorinated hot
> tub, on the seats in a sauna, or on the vinyl of an exercise machine.

A recent incident at my gym with an obese woman coming and sitting on
exercise equipment immediately after using the spa without changing out
of her bathing suit makes me wonder about your assertion. Given that the
crotch of her suit squished puddles of water where she sat on the
exercise equipment (and she did not towel it off) I have to wonder about
what sort of exchange would be taking place with the next person who
sits on that equipment *grin*

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Spleen Merchent
June 16th 06, 01:17 PM
"spodosaurus" <an obese woman coming and sitting on exercise equipment
immediately after using the spa; the crotch of her suit squished puddles of
water where she sat on the exercise equipment>

Women in particular are very prone to picking up infections and rashes.
Unlike men, who only have a pee-hole as an entry point, women have an entire
gash that can pick up bacteria from dirty water, sweat or urinary secretions
on gym equipment, etc. Not to mention when the really obese person has
sweated up a storm and his/her fat sweaty ass is on some equiptment and
he/she is leaving behind a puddle of ass juice that someone else may sit on
a few minutes later.

I am not somebody that is constantly wiping off everything, but when I went
looking for a gym, the first thing I did was to walk around and make sure
the equiptment looked clean, and the bathrooms too.

If you go to one of those ****ty gyms where they clean about once a week or
less, you are asking to pick up some kind of bacterial rash from the
plastic-covered seats/benches, etc.

inf9antz
June 16th 06, 05:39 PM
wrote:
> > And these small minded prickes who carry gallon or yes, I have seen
> > two and a half gallon water jugs around. Get off it douche bags. Im
> > sure you can make it thorugh with a normal sized water bottle.
> What the F#ck is up with people carrying those huge 2 gallon jugs
> around with them? LOL Its like a mini water fountain.

My Boss carries one around the office. I wanna fill it with some rank
pond water and put some clark bars in it- sort of like the Damon
Wayan's character- Anton from IN LIVING COLOR.

As for all the talk about bodily fluids , hey w3hat's for lunch?

June 16th 06, 07:10 PM
inf9antz wrote:
> wrote:
> > > And these small minded prickes who carry gallon or yes, I have seen
> > > two and a half gallon water jugs around. Get off it douche bags. Im
> > > sure you can make it thorugh with a normal sized water bottle.
> > What the F#ck is up with people carrying those huge 2 gallon jugs
> > around with them? LOL Its like a mini water fountain.
>
> My Boss carries one around the office. I wanna fill it with some rank
> pond water and put some clark bars in it- sort of like the Damon
> Wayan's character- Anton from IN LIVING COLOR.
>
> As for all the talk about bodily fluids , hey w3hat's for lunch?

Anton was funny as hell. I think he had **** in his.
http://assets.m80im.com/teams/inlivingcolor/anton_1b.gif

Spleen Merchent
June 17th 06, 07:42 PM
"Joe Humble" <the thing that bugs me most is when people scream while
lifting
> weights. I don't care if it is a 135 lb squat or a 700lb deadlift.

Some guys are real screamers and seem to be screaming every time they lift a
weight.