PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers? Where to buy steroids?

Rhino
June 16th 06, 12:20 PM
Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers?

www.eurobolic.com
www.pharmanabolics.com

They appear to be legit, accept credit cards and are registered
resellers of britishdragon products.

If not, where in London can I buy some deca? I've done a lot of
research and want to take my first cycle but I have no idea where to
get it from? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

June 16th 06, 04:04 PM
Rhino wrote:
> Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers?
>
> www.eurobolic.com
> www.pharmanabolics.com
>
> They appear to be legit, accept credit cards and are registered
> resellers of britishdragon products.
>
> If not, where in London can I buy some deca? I've done a lot of
> research and want to take my first cycle but I have no idea where to
> get it from? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What a complete douche bag. Hey, those guys sell H or ice too? Whats
your address I will send you a brochure....

Curt James
June 16th 06, 04:39 PM
Rhino > wrote:

>Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers?
>
>www.eurobolic.com
>www.pharmanabolics.com
>
>They appear to be legit, accept credit cards and are registered
>resellers of britishdragon products.
>
>If not, where in London can I buy some deca?

In London? Hmm. In London, well, I'd try Amsterdam, London first off.

Whaa? Amsterdam's not in London? Shaddap! My happy place currently
involves closing my eyes and then visualizing the world as one big
Amsterdam.

Kim Basinger is on my arm. And "AS shoppes" are on every block. There
are no cars - only motorcycles - and motorcycle repair shops on every
block, too. Plus every gym has an attendant who sops up the sweat
after each trainer does their set. No, not because sweat bothers me so
much - I just can't stand the sound of whiners and complainers crying
about wet benches. Bodybuilding competitions are more popular than the
NFL and World Cup Soccer combined. Oh, and I just hit the lottery for
a trillion bucks.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No. Shhhh. Don't say a word.

QUIET I SAID!

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 16th 06, 09:54 PM
"Rhino" > schreef:

> Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers?

Yeah, all the time.

> www.eurobolic.com
> www.pharmanabolics.com

> If not, where in London can I buy some deca?

At your local pharmacy.
Ih that doesnt work, walk up to the bigger guys in your gym (you know the
type, swollen face, attitide...) and start a conversation. Just smalltalk.
Then start to complain that you havent been making much progress lately, and
that you defenitely could use a boost.

9 out of 10 times someone will aproach you and ask you your phone number...

> I've done a lot of
> research and want to take my first cycle but I have no idea where to
> get it from? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What kind of reseach?
How is your cycle gonna look like, from start to end, and post?

----
Pete

Pete
June 16th 06, 10:02 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>If not, where in London can I buy some deca?

> In London? Hmm. In London, well, I'd try Amsterdam, London first off.

You would still need a prescription here. Forget about France and Germany.
Spain and Portugal are optional, and Greece, of course. Or Turkey and the
middle East.

Funny detail, "Dutch" Sustanon is made in Portugal, not here, and the new
spelling is "Sostenon"...
I preferred the Dutch version, they were better, wich of course, goes
without saying...

> Whaa? Amsterdam's not in London? Shaddap! My happy place currently
> involves closing my eyes and then visualizing the world as one big
> Amsterdam.

Yeah!
But without the m... nevermind ;-O

----
Pete

Curt James
June 17th 06, 04:38 AM
Pete > wrote:

>"Curt James" > schreef:
>
>>>If not, where in London can I buy some deca?
>
>> In London? Hmm. In London, well, I'd try Amsterdam, London first off.
>
>You would still need a prescription here.

Yes, I've been paying attention.

>Forget about France and Germany.

Done. (I've been to Paris and also Wilhelmshaven, but couldn't tell
you a thing about either... well, vague memories of BEER.)

>Spain and Portugal are optional,

Barcelona and Lisbon, Porto, too. No AS but "a friend told me" that
the... professional women charged only $8.00US per "tour". My friend
was smiling a LOT in Portugal.

>and Greece, of course. Or Turkey and the middle East.

Never had the pleasure, unfortunately, of visiting Greece or Turkey.
And Middle East? Enjoyed tons of falafels in Haifa and also made lots
of trips to the airport in Tel Aviv, plus a bus trip to Jerusalem and
Bethlehem. Hey, isn't Cyprus "Hard Gainer" territory? Wait, not sure
about that. (Googles) Yes, Nicosia!

>Funny detail, "Dutch" Sustanon is made in Portugal, not here, and the new
>spelling is "Sostenon"...
>I preferred the Dutch version, they were better, wich of course, goes
>without saying...

I want to be Dutch. Is there an application?

>> Whaa? Amsterdam's not in London? Shaddap! My happy place currently
>> involves closing my eyes and then visualizing the world as one big
>> Amsterdam.
>
>Yeah!
>But without the m... nevermind ;-O

Marijuana? ;o)

Wait, m-u-s...

Well, I will take your word for that drama, Pete.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pete
June 17th 06, 05:19 AM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>>> In London? Hmm. In London, well, I'd try Amsterdam, London first off.

>>You would still need a prescription here.

> Yes, I've been paying attention.

I knew you would. Shared it anyeay.

>>Forget about France and Germany.

> Done. (I've been to Paris and also Wilhelmshaven, but couldn't tell
> you a thing about either... well, vague memories of BEER.)

France was a paradise in the eigthies and early nineties. I got my very
first cycle there. On the famous Champs Elyssee.
I still have the script and a card from the pharmacie. I took a bus here at
7am, and we there at 1pm. Problem was, it was a Saturday, and all the
pharmacies had only 2 or 3 "Deca-Durabolin-50" amps (they never sold the
Dutch Deca-100, 2ml/100mg/ml amps...) so i was kinda dissapointed. Then i
went to this chique looking pharmacie on the Champs-Ellysee and try to get
them. Again, only 2 amps. But there was this very cute Vietnamese girl who
worked there, who actually thought it was funny that i asked for a large
quantity of steroids. So i told her, with the saddest face imagenable, that
i came all the way from Netherland to get it. She made a phone-call to the
supplier and asked for a courier. After 2 hours, there was a big bag with 48
amps onthe counter. I could kiss her.

Funny detail.
The amps would have cost me about 600 guilders here in Holland. In France it
was only 250. The trip was 30, and i spend about 20 on a few drinks. To i
GOT to see Paris, I GOT the stuff, and SAVED 300 guilders!

>>Spain and Portugal are optional,

> Barcelona and Lisbon, Porto, too. No AS but "a friend told me" that
> the... professional women charged only $8.00US per "tour". My friend
> was smiling a LOT in Portugal.

Hmmm... not bad.
Right here they charge 50 Euro. Unless you know when to go, then its about
25. So i have heard...

>>and Greece, of course. Or Turkey and the middle East.

> Never had the pleasure, unfortunately, of visiting Greece or Turkey.
> And Middle East? Enjoyed tons of falafels in Haifa and also made lots
> of trips to the airport in Tel Aviv, plus a bus trip to Jerusalem and
> Bethlehem. Hey, isn't Cyprus "Hard Gainer" territory? Wait, not sure
> about that. (Googles) Yes, Nicosia!

A lot of Dutch people visit Turkey, i believe its destination number one.

>>Funny detail, "Dutch" Sustanon is made in Portugal, not here, and the new
>>spelling is "Sostenon"...
>>I preferred the Dutch version, they were better, wich of course, goes
>>without saying...

> I want to be Dutch. Is there an application?

Sure.
Just fill in the blanks. And bring some money.

>>> Whaa? Amsterdam's not in London? Shaddap! My happy place currently
>>> involves closing my eyes and then visualizing the world as one big
>>> Amsterdam.

>>Yeah!
>>But without the m... nevermind ;-O

> Marijuana? ;o)

NNNNNNN......

> Wait, m-u-s...

Musquitos!

> Well, I will take your word for that drama, Pete.

Well, drama... but there is some underlying "thing" ticking...

----
Pete

Curt James
June 17th 06, 02:39 PM
Pete > wrote:

[...]

>France was a paradise in the eigthies and early nineties. I got my very
>first cycle there. On the famous Champs Elyssee.
>I still have the script and a card from the pharmacie. I took a bus here at
>7am, and we there at 1pm. Problem was, it was a Saturday, and all the
>pharmacies had only 2 or 3 "Deca-Durabolin-50" amps (they never sold the
>Dutch Deca-100, 2ml/100mg/ml amps...) so i was kinda dissapointed. Then i
>went to this chique looking pharmacie on the Champs-Ellysee and try to get
>them. Again, only 2 amps. But there was this very cute Vietnamese girl who
>worked there, who actually thought it was funny that i asked for a large
>quantity of steroids. So i told her, with the saddest face imagenable, that
>i came all the way from Netherland to get it. She made a phone-call to the
>supplier and asked for a courier. After 2 hours, there was a big bag with 48
>amps onthe counter. I could kiss her.
>
>Funny detail.
>The amps would have cost me about 600 guilders here in Holland. In France it
>was only 250. The trip was 30, and i spend about 20 on a few drinks. To i
>GOT to see Paris, I GOT the stuff, and SAVED 300 guilders!

These are the anecdotes that I love!

Brink, this is the kind of stuff you should write about. Kennedy could
use some articles like this and less about that ischemia stuff, okay?
Get your job back, Will! Write something INTERESTING!

Okay, I do love anecdotes (and I've already said I'm jealous of
Brink... well, not the height thing, of course).

re $8.00US cost for Portugese "action"

>Hmmm... not bad.
>Right here they charge 50 Euro. Unless you know when to go, then its
>about 25. So i have heard...

Well, that was 1987 or so. With inflation, etc., I'm certain that...

>A lot of Dutch people visit Turkey, i believe its destination number one.

A friend is vacationing to Hawaii, but I can well see why Turkey would
be very popular.

http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/[email protected]

Such history.

(And who could argue with camel wrestling in Selšuk?!)

re "I want to be Dutch. Is there an application?"

>Sure.
>Just fill in the blanks. And bring some money.

I'm sure I still have some leftover guilders in a box somewhere.

Hmm. http://www.xe.com/ I am not digging that exchange rate, though.

>Well, drama... but there is some underlying "thing" ticking...

No ticking! Unless we're talking about fabric or horses! ;o)

http://www.answers.com/topic/ticking

(I have a more than healthy appreciation for Google.)

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

June 20th 06, 07:43 PM
Rhino wrote:
> Has anyone actually bought steroids from any of these suppliers?
>
> www.eurobolic.com
> www.pharmanabolics.com
>
> They appear to be legit, accept credit cards and are registered
> resellers of britishdragon products.
>
> If not, where in London can I buy some deca? I've done a lot of
> research and want to take my first cycle but I have no idea where to
> get it from? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I bought some stuff stillwaiting for it , i'll let you know as soon as
I receive it. have you ordered and received your goods?