PDA

View Full Version : Protein shake supreme!

July 19th 06, 10:04 PM
How's about 24 eggs and three scoops of Ovaltine? How does that sound?
151.2 grams of protein! Can anyone think of a better drink to induce
vomiting?

Randolf

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
July 19th 06, 10:17 PM
if you allow me to smell your grannys knickers- I wil send u apint of
my finest
wrote:
> How's about 24 eggs and three scoops of Ovaltine? How does that sound?
> 151.2 grams of protein! Can anyone think of a better drink to induce
> vomiting?
>
> Randolf

Pez D Spencer
July 20th 06, 12:24 AM
wrote:
> How's about 24 eggs and three scoops of Ovaltine? How does that sound?
> 151.2 grams of protein!

you gotta admit that's pretty hardcore...

July 20th 06, 05:51 PM
You have no idea! I drank a 24 egg shake last night that tasted
awesome. Add 1/4 cup of cocoa, 6 sweetner packets, 2 tablespoons of
vaniella extract, 1 banana.

Blend till creamy smooth...tasted damn awesome.

Problem is I woke up this morning farting the most horrible stench. My
lifting partner just about threw up his breakfast. Smells like
something crawled up my ass and died.

Worst yet I get into my office and started farting...the whole damn
floor smells like ****! Everyone's eyes are watering and they suspect
it's me. I can't help, but laugh. What else can I do?

Randolf

JamesG
July 20th 06, 07:12 PM
wrote:
> How's about 24 eggs and three scoops of Ovaltine? How does that sound?
> 151.2 grams of protein! Can anyone think of a better drink to induce
> vomiting?
>
> Randolf

200 mg of cholesterol per egg yolk times 24 eggs = 4800 mg of
cholesterol
2/3 recommended daily cholesterol per egg yolk times 24 eggs = 16 times
the recommended daily cholesterol intake

Supposedly not a lot of cholesterol from egg consumption is absorbed,
for your sake you better hope not.

I am not too worried about eating some raw eggs when I eat a little
raw cookie dough, but don't you worry a little bit about getting food
poisoning from eating all those eggs at once?

Good Luck,
James

July 20th 06, 07:57 PM
No...it doesn't happen unless the shell was cracked and came in contact
with something bad at the farm.

My eggs are grade AA. As safe as injecting cattle steroids :)

Randolf