PDA

View Full Version : woot

Jose Yimpho
December 1st 03, 10:53 PM
I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.

/runs

Lee Michaels
December 1st 03, 10:57 PM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

Let us know how to respond appropriately .

Should we congratulate you?

Or should we try to talk you out of it?

<BG>

T.R.H
December 1st 03, 10:58 PM
Jose Yimpho wrote:

> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

in what?

congrats

you poor ******* ;-)

Randy Shrader
December 1st 03, 11:02 PM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

You're supposed to run before that happens.

Randy

Jose Yimpho
December 1st 03, 11:10 PM
Lee Michaels wrote:

> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s03...
>> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>>
>> /runs
>
> Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>
> Should we congratulate you?
>
> Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>
> <BG>

Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

Matti Kolu
December 1st 03, 11:26 PM
"Jose Yimpho" > skrev i meddelandet
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Lee Michaels wrote:
>

> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s03...
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >>
> >> /runs
> >
> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> >
> > Should we congratulate you?
> >
> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> >
> > <BG>
>
> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

congrats.

jpegs please.

David Cohen
December 1st 03, 11:27 PM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Lee Michaels wrote:
>

> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s03...
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself
engaged.

> >> /runs
> >
> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> >
> > Should we congratulate you?
> >
> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> >
> > <BG>
>
> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

Jpegs please.

Congrats.

Sorry.

Whichever.

David

Lucas Buck
December 1st 03, 11:34 PM
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:10:06 GMT, Jose Yimpho > wrote:

>Lee Michaels wrote:
>

>> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]_s03...
>>> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>>>
>>> /runs
>>
>> Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>>
>> Should we congratulate you?
>>
>> Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>>
>> <BG>
>
>Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

jpegs please

Robert Dorf
December 1st 03, 11:50 PM
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:53:45 GMT, Jose Yimpho >
wrote:

>I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
>/runs

Congrats Jose.

Glad to read that the scrotum thing isn't holding you back.

Robert Dorf
December 1st 03, 11:51 PM
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:27:34 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>news:[email protected]_s03...
>> Lee Michaels wrote:
>>

>> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]_s03...
>engaged.

>> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>> >
>> > Should we congratulate you?
>> >
>> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>> >
>> > <BG>
>>
>> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>
>Jpegs please.
>
>Congrats.
>
>Sorry.
>
>Whichever.

Whichever breast?

Wayne S. Hill
December 2nd 03, 12:12 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:

> "David Cohen" wrote:
>>"Jose Yimpho" > wrote...

>>> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>>
>>Jpegs please.
>>
>>Congrats.
>>
>>Sorry.
>>
>>Whichever.
>>
> Whichever breast?

Who r u?

--
-Wayne

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 12:21 AM
On 2 Dec 2003 00:12:25 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" > wrote:

>Robert Dorf wrote:
>
>> "David Cohen" wrote:
>>>"Jose Yimpho" > wrote...

>>>Jpegs please.
>>>
>>>Congrats.
>>>
>>>Sorry.
>>>
>>>Whichever.
>>>
>> Whichever breast?
>
>Who r u?

I'm the interpreter. You should talk to the gentleman over there.

Howdy Wayne.

Lee Michaels
December 2nd 03, 12:28 AM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Lee Michaels wrote:
>

> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s03...
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >>
> >> /runs
> >
> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> >
> > Should we congratulate you?
> >
> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> >
> > <BG>
>
> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

Well in that case, you are doing the right thing.

Comgrats

You no longer own a bathroom or closet.

Jacob Andersen
December 2nd 03, 12:31 AM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Lee Michaels wrote:
>

> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s03...
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >>
> >> /runs
> >
> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> >
> > Should we congratulate you?
> >
> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> >
> > <BG>
>
> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

LOL, congratulations then.

/Jacob

Lee Michaels
December 2nd 03, 12:31 AM
"Robert Dorf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:27:34 GMT, "David Cohen"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]_s03...

> >engaged.

> >> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
> >
> >Jpegs please.
> >
> >Congrats.
> >
> >Sorry.
> >
> >Whichever.
> >
> Whichever breast?

Mr Dorf??

Can it be??

You realize that several good cannablism threads died because of your
footloose, globe trottin' lifestyle.

Details man, details!!

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 12:38 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:31:46 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Robert Dorf" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:27:34 GMT, "David Cohen"
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]_s03...

>> >engaged.

>> >Jpegs please.
>> >
>> >Congrats.
>> >
>> >Sorry.
>> >
>> >Whichever.
>> >
>> Whichever breast?
>

>Mr Dorf??
>
>Can it be??
>
>You realize that several good cannablism threads died because of your
>footloose, globe trottin' lifestyle.

I hang my head in shame.

>Details man, details!!

My head is located more or less on top of my neck. There's hair on
it, and facial features. Also glasses.

CSA farms are a not very good idea that will never, ever be
successfully re-transplanted to Japan. On the other hand, many of the
people involved are quite nice.

That kinda covers it.

Howdy Lee.

David Cohen
December 2nd 03, 01:02 AM
"Robert Dorf" > wrote
> "Wayne S. Hill" > wrote:
> >Robert Dorf wrote:

> >> Whichever breast?
> >
> >Who r u?
>
> I'm the interpreter. You should talk to the gentleman over there.
>
> Howdy Wayne.

Hey, while you were gone, Michael Jackson was accused of diddling a
little boy. Yes, I know, shocking.

David

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 01:08 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:21 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"Robert Dorf" > wrote

>> >Who r u?
>>
>> I'm the interpreter. You should talk to the gentleman over there.
>>
>> Howdy Wayne.
>
>Hey, while you were gone, Michael Jackson was accused of diddling a
>little boy. Yes, I know, shocking.

Howdy David.

The entire world shakes its collective head in mild ... well ... not
exactly surprise.

Good to see things are pretty much normal then.

Wayne S. Hill
December 2nd 03, 01:42 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:

> Howdy Wayne.

Are you back to stay, or are you toying with us again?

<sniff>

--
-Wayne

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 01:50 AM
On 2 Dec 2003 01:42:42 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" > wrote:

>Robert Dorf wrote:
>
>> Howdy Wayne.
>
>Are you back to stay, or are you toying with us again?
>
><sniff>

<pat on shoulder>

<looks guilty>

Back for a while at least.

<grin>

Hugh Beyer
December 2nd 03, 02:23 AM
Jose Yimpho > wrote in news:ZDPyb.384157$Tr4.1121015
@attbi_s03:

> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

Congrats.

Hugh

Tom Morley
December 2nd 03, 02:25 AM
Lee Michaels wrote:
> "Robert Dorf" > wrote in message
>
>>On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:27:34 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:
>>

>>>"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]_s03...

>>>engaged.

>>>Jpegs please.
>>>
>>>Congrats.
>>>
>>>Sorry.
>>>
>>>Whichever.
>>>

>>Whichever breast?
>

> Mr Dorf??
>
> Can it be??
>
> You realize that several good cannablism threads died because of your
> footloose, globe trottin' lifestyle.
>
> Details man, details!!

Not to mention the fact that there have been no funny Zen stories
in a while.

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

David Cohen
December 2nd 03, 02:30 AM
"Robert Dorf" > wrote
> "Wayne S. Hill" > wrote:
> >Robert Dorf wrote:
> >> Howdy Wayne.
> >
> >Are you back to stay, or are you toying with us again?
> >
> ><sniff>
>
> <pat on shoulder>
>
> <looks guilty>
>
> Back for a while at least.

I hear Iraq needs some of those CSA farms.

What's a CSA farm?

David

Russ
December 2nd 03, 02:52 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:

>>I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> Glad to read that the scrotum thing isn't holding you back.

Funny that no one is going to ask for jpegs of this.

Russ, except to contradict me.

thewhit
December 2nd 03, 02:53 AM
David Cohen > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s03...
> > Lee Michaels wrote:
> >

> > > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]_s03...
> engaged.

> > > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> > >
> > > Should we congratulate you?
> > >
> > > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> > >
> > > <BG>
> >
> > Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

does she read usenet?

whit

> Jpegs please.
>
> Congrats.
>
> Sorry.
>
> Whichever.
>
> David

John Hanson
December 2nd 03, 02:55 AM
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
>/runs

He's dumb and he's ignorant but he's got guts and guts is enough.

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 03:01 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:30:26 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>I hear Iraq needs some of those CSA farms.

Probably.

>What's a CSA farm?

A tale of mystery and intrigue, tariffs, trade and land use laws, the
Communist beast clawing at the heart of American democracy, and lonely
farm girls with hope in soft brown eyes...

Only not that interesting.

Family farmers and/or small land holders get together a group of
shareholders who, in exchange for a share of the produce (mostly
organic or other specialty products), donate time and money (mostly
money) and sometimes get a (largely symbolic) say in the way the farm
is run. In theory this permits small farms to carve out a niche
against large agribusiness concerns. Hokkaido's department of
agriculture (among others) is studying whether the model is
transplantable back to Japan (some of the early experiments with this
model started out in Japan), as Japanese land use and property laws
make large agribusinesses less viable in much of Japan, and small
Japanese farms can't compete on price with large agribusinesses.

I like the short version better.

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 03:19 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:25:14 GMT, Tom Morley >
wrote:

>Not to mention the fact that there have been no funny Zen stories
>in a while.

Howdy Tom.

Two monks were crossing the bridge over the Isikari river when the
younger monk, hoping to impress the elder, spoke.

"See the fish! They are so happy!"

"Where" asked the older monk "did you learn that the fish were happy?"

The younger monk's smile grew wider. "I learned this on the bridge
over the Isikari river!"

The older monk nodded, then gently pushed the younger monk off of the
bridge.

Jose Yimpho
December 2nd 03, 03:46 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:53:45 GMT, Jose Yimpho >
> wrote:
>
>>I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>>
>>/runs
>
> Congrats Jose.
>
> Glad to read that the scrotum thing isn't holding you back.

Yeah, I've managed to get past that... a shorn scrotum isn't really
necessary, I've found.

Proton Soup
December 2nd 03, 05:07 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message . net>...
> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s03...
> > Lee Michaels wrote:
> >

> > > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]_s03...
> engaged.

> > > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> > >
> > > Should we congratulate you?
> > >
> > > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> > >
> > > <BG>
> >
> > Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>
> Jpegs please.

Yes. We need to see what a Yimphomaniac looks like.

Proton Soup

Jose Yimpho
December 2nd 03, 05:15 AM
Proton Soup wrote:

> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
> . net>...
>> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]_s03...

>> engaged.

>> > Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>>
>> Jpegs please.
>
> Yes. We need to see what a Yimphomaniac looks like.
>
> Proton Soup

We are headed to Brazil in twelve days. I will take some bikini jpegs (or
possible pngs) there.

Sooky Grumper
December 2nd 03, 06:32 AM
Jose Yimpho wrote:
> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

congrats dude!

August Pamplona
December 2nd 03, 07:38 AM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

Congratulations, Pepe!

August Pamplona
--
The waterfall in Java is not wet.
- omegazero2003 on m.f.w.

a.a. # 1811 apatriot #20 Eater of smut
To email replace 'necatoramericanusancylostomaduodenale' with
'cosmicaug'

Lucas Buck
December 2nd 03, 08:17 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 05:15:36 GMT, Jose Yimpho > wrote:

>Proton Soup wrote:
>
>> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
>> . net>...
>>> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>>> news:iTPyb.38429[email protected]_s03...

>>> engaged.

>>> Jpegs please.
>>
>> Yes. We need to see what a Yimphomaniac looks like.
>>
>> Proton Soup
>
>We are headed to Brazil in twelve days. I will take some bikini jpegs (or
>possible pngs) there.

Dude.

They don't WEAR bikinis in Brazil.

Tom Morley
December 2nd 03, 10:17 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:25:14 GMT, Tom Morley >
> wrote:
>

>>Not to mention the fact that there have been no funny Zen stories
>>in a while.
>

> Howdy Tom.
>
> Two monks were crossing the bridge over the Isikari river when the
> younger monk, hoping to impress the elder, spoke.
>
> "See the fish! They are so happy!"
>
> "Where" asked the older monk "did you learn that the fish were happy?"
>
> The younger monk's smile grew wider. "I learned this on the bridge
> over the Isikari river!"
>
> The older monk nodded, then gently pushed the younger monk off of the
> bridge.

Thank you.

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

Tom Morley
December 2nd 03, 10:24 AM
Robert Dorf wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:30:26 GMT, "David Cohen"
> > wrote:
>

>>I hear Iraq needs some of those CSA farms.
>

> Probably.
>

>>What's a CSA farm?
>

> A tale of mystery and intrigue, tariffs, trade and land use laws, the
> Communist beast clawing at the heart of American democracy, and lonely
> farm girls with hope in soft brown eyes...
>
> Only not that interesting.
>
> Family farmers and/or small land holders get together a group of
> shareholders who, in exchange for a share of the produce (mostly
> organic or other specialty products), donate time and money (mostly
> money) and sometimes get a (largely symbolic) say in the way the farm
> is run. In theory this permits small farms to carve out a niche
> against large agribusiness concerns. Hokkaido's department of
> agriculture (among others) is studying whether the model is
> transplantable back to Japan (some of the early experiments with this
> model started out in Japan), as Japanese land use and property laws
> make large agribusinesses less viable in much of Japan, and small
> Japanese farms can't compete on price with large agribusinesses.
>
> I like the short version better.

Three pounds of flax.

--
Tom Morley | Same roads
| Same rights
| Same rules
AIM: DocTDM

Jim Ranieri
December 2nd 03, 01:20 PM
"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message

>... a shorn scrotum isn't really necessary, I've found.

There's a sig line for some lucky youngster.

William Brink
December 2nd 03, 02:27 PM
In article <[email protected]_s03>,
Jose Yimpho > wrote:

> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.

Sorry to hear it. One word; prenup. Any man who gets married without one
is a fool.

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/
http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/
http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

OmegaZero2003
December 2nd 03, 05:15 PM
My condolences.

"Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> /runs

Selene
December 2nd 03, 07:02 PM
"Robert Dorf" > wrote
> > wrote:

> CSA farms are a not very good idea that will never, ever be
> successfully re-transplanted to Japan. On the other hand, many of the
> people involved are quite nice.

Bob -

Just out of curiousity (not that I'm trying to hijack this thread or
anything, except that I am, so get over it, allahyouse) why are CSAs not a
very good idea? They are gaining in popularity, which is not to say that
the farmers are making any money, here in Chugwater where I live.

Oh, and BTW - congrats Jose, breasts or no breasts

Selene

--
....make IT go away...to email me, that is

Don't top post in this NG - it's a tough crowd and you don't want to annoy
them. --Tim Williams

Robert Dorf
December 2nd 03, 08:57 PM
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:02:11 -0800, "Selene" >
wrote:

>"Robert Dorf" > wrote
>> > wrote:

>> CSA farms are a not very good idea that will never, ever be
>> successfully re-transplanted to Japan. On the other hand, many of the
>> people involved are quite nice.
>>

>Bob -
>
>Just out of curiousity (not that I'm trying to hijack this thread or
>anything, except that I am, so get over it, allahyouse) why are CSAs not a
>very good idea? They are gaining in popularity, which is not to say that
>the farmers are making any money, here in Chugwater where I live.

Just tiredness showing through. I've spent a fair amount of time
recently tromping around CSAs and interpreting questions and answers
between very nice, very sincere people who see CSA farming as a way
for small land holders to carve out a niche for themselves. In
America on the east coast the farmers say they're paying themselves
between $10-20k per year, and the interns who make the system possible
are taking home $3-5k per year plus (most of the time) room and board.
The shareholders are taking home carloads full of produce, and the
interns have a shot at eventually owning their own farms, working for
agribusinesses, or just writing it off as a learning experience before
they started their real careers. Here in the USA it works...kinda. I
just can't see it as a solution, or any significant part of a
solution, to Japan's farm problem. You're not going to get many
Japanese city kids willing to perform sub-minimum wage labor on
Japanese farms (as they have no chance of ever becoming farmers
themselves; too little land), and you don't find that many Japanese
with the storage space necessary to make getting car loads of produce
a practical idea. Culturally I can see Japanese farmers having
problems with the mental gymnastics necessary to figure out how to
treat interns (people living on the farm but not quite guests, not
quite employees, not quite family members) and problems with how to
deal with shareholders (land holders may not like having to take
"suggestions" from non-land holders). There's also not the same level
of demand for organic and specialty produce in Japan as there is here
(though that at least is growing) and tariffs will still be required
to keep even the Japanese specialty produce growers competitive with
overseas suppliers.
Still, maybe they'll make it work. Where there's a will there's a
testament...

Anyway, howdy Selene.

>Oh, and BTW - congrats Jose, breasts or no breasts

Yes, breasts or no breasts, Jose must take this chance at happiness.

Jacob Andersen
December 3rd 03, 02:43 AM
"William Brink" > wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]_s03>,
> Jose Yimpho > wrote:
>
> > I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
> Sorry to hear it. One word; prenup. Any man who gets married without one
> is a fool.

That, or he's marrying money.

/Jacob

John Hanson
December 3rd 03, 04:29 AM
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:27:00 GMT, William Brink
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>In article <[email protected]_s03>,
> Jose Yimpho > wrote:
>
>> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
>Sorry to hear it. One word; prenup. Any man who gets married without one
>is a fool.

My uncle by marriage (my aunt died making him a widower) was to get
remarried when my cousin insisted that he get a prenup as he was
worried that he wouldn't get anything if my uncle were to die first.
Turns out, she was worth about 4 times what my uncle was and she has
since passed on.

Bob Mann
December 3rd 03, 04:35 AM
wrote:

>I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>
>/runs

It's not too late.
Save yourself.

Congratulations.

--
Bob Mann
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Bob Mann
December 3rd 03, 04:41 AM
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:43:00 +0100, "Jacob Andersen" >
wrote:

>"William Brink" > wrote in message
>> In article <[email protected]_s03>,
>> Jose Yimpho > wrote:
>>
>> > I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
>>
>> Sorry to hear it. One word; prenup. Any man who gets married without one
>> is a fool.
>
>That, or he's marrying money.
>
>/Jacob

Every man should marry a woman with a PhD. (Papa has dough)

--
Bob Mann
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a boat and
drink beer all day.

Elzinator
December 4th 03, 02:41 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s02>...
> "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s03...
> > I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >
> > /runs
>
> Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>
> Should we congratulate you?
>
> Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>
> <BG>

I vote for the latter.

Elzinator
December 4th 03, 02:42 AM
Jose Yimpho > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...
> Lee Michaels wrote:
>

> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s03...
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >>
> >> /runs
> >
> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> >
> > Should we congratulate you?
> >
> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> >
> > <BG>
>
> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.

A man cannot live on breasts alone.

Elzinator
December 4th 03, 02:44 AM
Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:21 GMT, "David Cohen"
> > wrote:

> >> I'm the interpreter. You should talk to the gentleman over there.
> >>
> >> Howdy Wayne.
> >
> >Hey, while you were gone, Michael Jackson was accused of diddling a
> >little boy. Yes, I know, shocking.
> >
> Howdy David.
>
> The entire world shakes its collective head in mild ... well ... not
> exactly surprise.
>
> Good to see things are pretty much normal then.

Never ass-ume.
(Elzi's Law #3)
What is 'normal' anyway?
(Hint: Elzi's Law #2)

Robert Dorf
December 4th 03, 02:55 AM
On 3 Dec 2003 18:44:05 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:

>Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...
>> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:21 GMT, "David Cohen"
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >"Robert Dorf" > wrote

>> >Hey, while you were gone, Michael Jackson was accused of diddling a
>> >little boy. Yes, I know, shocking.
>> >
>> Howdy David.
>>
>> The entire world shakes its collective head in mild ... well ... not
>> exactly surprise.
>>
>> Good to see things are pretty much normal then.
>
>Never ass-ume.
>(Elzi's Law #3)
>What is 'normal' anyway?
>(Hint: Elzi's Law #2)

Hello Elzi! Nice to see you hanging around here again (or at least
passing through).

Robert Dorf
December 4th 03, 02:57 AM
On 3 Dec 2003 18:42:06 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:

>Jose Yimpho > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...
>> Lee Michaels wrote:
>>

>> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]_s03...

>> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>> >
>> > Should we congratulate you?
>> >
>> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>> >
>> > <BG>
>>
>> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>
>A man cannot live on breasts alone.

No, at the very least you also need some water.

Lucas Buck
December 4th 03, 03:26 AM
On 3 Dec 2003 18:42:06 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:

>Jose Yimpho > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...
>> Lee Michaels wrote:
>>

>> > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]_s03...

>> > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
>> >
>> > Should we congratulate you?
>> >
>> > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
>> >
>> > <BG>
>>
>> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>
>A man cannot live on breasts alone.

Not beyond the age of a few months or so, anyway.

Jacob Andersen
December 4th 03, 05:47 AM
"Elzinator" > wrote in message
m...
> Jose Yimpho > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]_s03>...
> > Lee Michaels wrote:
> >

> > > "Jose Yimpho" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]_s03...

> > > Let us know how to respond appropriately .
> > >
> > > Should we congratulate you?
> > >
> > > Or should we try to talk you out of it?
> > >
> > > <BG>
> >
> > Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
>
> A man cannot live on breasts alone.

Why do you find it to be so? Are they just so wobbly that we simply fall off
or is there something else going on?

/Jacob

William Brink
December 4th 03, 03:15 PM
In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:27:00 GMT, William Brink
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >In article <[email protected]_s03>,
> > Jose Yimpho > wrote:
> >
> >> I, Jose Yimpho, a semi-regular of mwf, have gotten myself engaged.
> >
> >Sorry to hear it. One word; prenup. Any man who gets married without one
> >is a fool.
> >
> My uncle by marriage (my aunt died making him a widower) was to get
> remarried when my cousin insisted that he get a prenup as he was
> worried that he wouldn't get anything if my uncle were to die first.
> Turns out, she was worth about 4 times what my uncle was and she has
> since passed on.

It can of course also protect a woman's interests, but that's rare.

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/
http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/
http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

Elzinator
December 4th 03, 09:00 PM
Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...
> On 3 Dec 2003 18:42:06 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:
>
> >Jose Yimpho > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...

> >> Congratulations are in order. She has fantastic breasts.
> >
> >A man cannot live on breasts alone.
>
> No, at the very least you also need some water.

Protein, too. But I hear cannabilism is against the law.

Elzinator
December 4th 03, 09:02 PM
Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...
> On 3 Dec 2003 18:44:05 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:
>
> >Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...
> >> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:21 GMT, "David Cohen"

> >> Howdy David.
> >>
> >> The entire world shakes its collective head in mild ... well ... not
> >> exactly surprise.
> >>
> >> Good to see things are pretty much normal then.
> >
> >Never ass-ume.
> >(Elzi's Law #3)
> >What is 'normal' anyway?
> >(Hint: Elzi's Law #2)
>
> Hello Elzi! Nice to see you hanging around here again (or at least
> passing through).

You, too. I was wondering the other day what had happened to Mr. Turning Japanese.
(I'm currently on a walkabout and I'm popping in-and-out)

Lee Michaels
December 4th 03, 09:12 PM
"Elzinator" > wrote in message
om...
> Robert Dorf > wrote in message

> > >Never ass-ume.
> > >(Elzi's Law #3)
> > >What is 'normal' anyway?
> > >(Hint: Elzi's Law #2)
> >
> > Hello Elzi! Nice to see you hanging around here again (or at least
> > passing through).
>
> You, too. I was wondering the other day what had happened to Mr. Turning
Japanese.
> (I'm currently on a walkabout and I'm popping in-and-out)

While you are on your walkabout Elzi, could you answer my question in the
nerd report thread?? I'd appreciate it. Thanx, Lee

If you are not geetting it, I could copy and repost it here, since you seem
to be able to read this.

Robert Dorf
December 4th 03, 10:13 PM
On 4 Dec 2003 13:00:21 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:

>Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...

>> >A man cannot live on breasts alone.
>>
>> No, at the very least you also need some water.
>
>Protein, too. But I hear cannabilism is against the law.

I hate the way people become all squeamish about something as
necessary as obtaining protein.

John HUDSON
December 5th 03, 09:00 AM
On 4 Dec 2003 13:00:21 -0800, (Elzinator) wrote:

>Robert Dorf > wrote in message >...

>> >A man cannot live on breasts alone.
>>
>> No, at the very least you also need some water.
>
>Protein, too. But I hear cannabilism is against the law.

Nibbling certain protuberances for 'TITillation' is hardly
"cannibalism"! ;o)

Elzinator
December 7th 03, 12:25 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...

> While you are on your walkabout Elzi, could you answer my question in the nerd report thread?? I'd appreciate it. Thanx, Lee
>
> If you are not geetting it, I could copy and repost it here, since you seem
> to be able to read this.

I don't think I saw you post anything in that thread, but then I am
not in position to read everything on mfw. Can you email it to me? (I
have better access to my email than I do the news groups)

Lee Michaels
December 7th 03, 05:36 PM
"Elzinator" > wrote in message
om...
> "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]_s03>...

> > While you are on your walkabout Elzi, could you answer my question in
the nerd report thread?? I'd appreciate it. Thanx, Lee

> > If you are not geetting it, I could copy and repost it here, since you
seem
> > to be able to read this.
>
> I don't think I saw you post anything in that thread, but then I am
> not in position to read everything on mfw. Can you email it to me? (I
> have better access to my email than I do the news groups)

Elzi, I tried responding to your email addy. It seems to require a secret
handshake or something because it sent my email back to me with an
officially owrded message abour you nor being a part of hotmail anymore.

Do you have another addy?

Elzinator
December 8th 03, 04:54 AM
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:36:22 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Elzinator" > wrote in message
om...
>> "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]_s03>...
>>
>> > While you are on your walkabout Elzi, could you answer my question in
>the nerd report thread?? I'd appreciate it. Thanx, Lee
>> >
>> > If you are not geetting it, I could copy and repost it here, since you
>seem
>> > to be able to read this.
>>
>> I don't think I saw you post anything in that thread, but then I am
>> not in position to read everything on mfw. Can you email it to me? (I
>> have better access to my email than I do the news groups)
>
>Elzi, I tried responding to your email addy. It seems to require a secret
>handshake or something

It requires a molecule folded in a specific conformation.

>......because it sent my email back to me with an
>officially owrded message abour you nor being a part of hotmail anymore.

That's because I never check that addy and it eventually accumulated
too many bites. But it still serves it purpose. :)

>Do you have another addy?

I downloaded your email just a while ago, but I appear to be having
compatibility issues with my damned protection software (Symantec
SystemWorks and Personal Firewall) that keeps plaguing my email
access. But if I uninstall the Firewall, the damn Worms keep crawling
onto my laptop. I'm about ready to call it a night (been a very very
long day) and sleep on it until tomorrow night. I'll try and upload my
response tomorrow.

Full moon in Texas is howling at me.

Lee Michaels
December 8th 03, 05:12 AM
"Elzinator" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:36:22 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Elzinator" > wrote in message
> om...
> >> "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]_s03>...

> >the nerd report thread?? I'd appreciate it. Thanx, Lee

> >seem
> >>
> >> I don't think I saw you post anything in that thread, but then I am
> >> not in position to read everything on mfw. Can you email it to me? (I
> >> have better access to my email than I do the news groups)
> >
> >Elzi, I tried responding to your email addy. It seems to require a
secret
> >handshake or something
>
> It requires a molecule folded in a specific conformation.
>
> >......because it sent my email back to me with an
> >officially owrded message abour you nor being a part of hotmail anymore.
>
> That's because I never check that addy and it eventually accumulated
> too many bites. But it still serves it purpose. :)
>
> >Do you have another addy?
>
> I downloaded your email just a while ago, but I appear to be having
> compatibility issues with my damned protection software (Symantec
> SystemWorks and Personal Firewall) that keeps plaguing my email
> access. But if I uninstall the Firewall, the damn Worms keep crawling
> onto my laptop. I'm about ready to call it a night (been a very very
> long day) and sleep on it until tomorrow night. I'll try and upload my
> response tomorrow.
>
> Full moon in Texas is howling at me.

Time to get out the internet shotgun and run them varmits off the place!!

Aaron
December 8th 03, 07:54 AM
"Elzinator" > wrote in message
om...
> Robert Dorf > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:21 GMT, "David Cohen"
> > > wrote:
> >

> > >"Robert Dorf" > wrote

> > >Hey, while you were gone, Michael Jackson was accused of diddling a
> > >little boy. Yes, I know, shocking.
> > >
> > Howdy David.
> >
> > The entire world shakes its collective head in mild ... well ... not
> > exactly surprise.
> >
> > Good to see things are pretty much normal then.
>
> Never ass-ume.
> (Elzi's Law #3)
> What is 'normal' anyway?
> (Hint: Elzi's Law #2)