PDA

View Full Version : Re: Some ways to live longer

Will Brink
July 30th 06, 03:58 PM
In article . com>,
"Radium" > wrote:

> Go on a diet of natural, organic, "non-pesticided" plants only --
> fruits, veggies, herbs, almonds, cashews, etc.
>
> But don't eat them just like that. First, use a molecular machine to
> remove all the following substances from the plants before eating them:
>
> 1. Any and all forms of sodium

Without sodium you would die.

> 2. Any and all forms of chlorine
> 3. Any and all forms of sodium chloride
> 4. All carbohydrates [excluding soluble fibers] [Do NOT remove
> non-carbohydrate fibers -- e.g. lignin -- whether soluble or insoluble]
> 5. All non-beneficial, non-essential fatty acids
> 6. Any glycerol
> 7. Any non-beneficial, non-essential amino acids

A really stupid list.

> Diet is one thing. You also should exercise. Be sure to get at least 30
> minutes of aerobic exercise each day. Preferably do slow, long
> aerobics. Also perform stretching exercises before aerobics.
>
> Avoid anaerobic exercises [such as weightlifting], they increase blood
> pressure and strain the heart.

You're an idiot.

> Avoid smoking. Avoid any form of tobacco or alcohol. Don't use any
> street drugs.

But non "street drugs" are OK? Which kills more people: street drugs or
booz? Your advice sucks BTW.

--
Will Brink @ www.BrinkZone.com

David Cohen
July 30th 06, 06:22 PM
"Will Brink" > wrote
> "Radium" > wrote:
>
>> Go on a diet of natural, organic, "non-pesticided" plants only --
>> fruits, veggies, herbs, almonds, cashews, etc.
>>
>> But don't eat them just like that. First, use a molecular machine to
>> remove all the following substances from the plants before eating them:
>>
>> 1. Any and all forms of sodium
>
> Without sodium you would die.
>
>> 2. Any and all forms of chlorine
>> 3. Any and all forms of sodium chloride
>> 4. All carbohydrates [excluding soluble fibers] [Do NOT remove
>> non-carbohydrate fibers -- e.g. lignin -- whether soluble or insoluble]
>> 5. All non-beneficial, non-essential fatty acids
>> 6. Any glycerol
>> 7. Any non-beneficial, non-essential amino acids
>
> A really stupid list.
>>
>> Diet is one thing. You also should exercise. Be sure to get at least 30
>> minutes of aerobic exercise each day. Preferably do slow, long
>> aerobics. Also perform stretching exercises before aerobics.
>>
>> Avoid anaerobic exercises [such as weightlifting], they increase blood
>> pressure and strain the heart.
>
> You're an idiot.
>>
>> Avoid smoking. Avoid any form of tobacco or alcohol. Don't use any
>> street drugs.
>
> But non "street drugs" are OK? Which kills more people: street drugs or
> booz? Your advice sucks BTW.

But, wait. I want one of his "molecular machines".

And a subscription to his newsletter.

David

Tonia
July 30th 06, 08:11 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > You're an idiot.
> >>
> >> Avoid smoking. Avoid any form of tobacco or alcohol. Don't use any
> >> street drugs.
> >
> > But non "street drugs" are OK? Which kills more people: street drugs or
> > booz? Your advice sucks BTW.
>
> But, wait. I want one of his "molecular machines".
>
> And a subscription to his newsletter.
>
> David

Y'all sure do love to feed the trolls.

Curt James
July 31st 06, 01:31 AM
Cohen wrote:
> "Will Brink" wrote
> > "Radium" wrote:
> >
> >> Go on a diet of natural, organic, "non-pesticided" plants only --
> >> fruits, veggies, herbs, almonds, cashews, etc.
> >>
> >> But don't eat them just like that. First, use a molecular machine to
> >> remove all the following substances from the plants before eating them:
> >>
> >> 1. Any and all forms of sodium
> >
> > Without sodium you would die.
<snip>
> > You're an idiot.
<snip>
> But, wait. I want one of his "molecular machines".
>
> And a subscription to his newsletter.

Does he offer PLACEBOŽ??? Because as a source, well, you suck, Cohen!
You suck!

I just know if I could get my hands on a molecular machine and a bottle
of PLACEBOŽ, why I could... RUUUUULE THE WORLD!!!!!!

(Bet he spent my $150 on doggie treats for KING. Cohen! BAH!)

--
Curt

David Cohen
July 31st 06, 04:17 AM
Curt James wrote:
> Cohen wrote:

> > > Without sodium you would die.
> <snip>
> > > You're an idiot.
> <snip>
> > But, wait. I want one of his "molecular machines".
> >
> > And a subscription to his newsletter.
>
> Does he offer PLACEBOŽ??? Because as a source, well, you suck, Cohen!

I have been sending you Placebo by the patented Mr Hankey Mind Control
Beam Technology. If you wear an aluminum foil hat, or live in a faraday
box, it won't work.

> You suck!

Better than you have told me so!

Wait...that didn't help my position...

> I just know if I could get my hands on a molecular machine and a bottle
> of PLACEBOŽ, why I could... RUUUUULE THE WORLD!!!!!!
>
> (Bet he spent my $150 on doggie treats for KING. Cohen! BAH!)

Yes. Frequently.

Dogs deserve such treatment, as partial payment for being our loyal
partners for millenia.

David