PDA

View Full Version : How to lose maintain weight lost for content

Di
December 3rd 03, 03:58 PM
Great Job. I too entered a contest for best success story. The prize
is a trip for 2 to Vegas. I have competed in 3 bodybuilding show the
past 11 months. Some tricks of the natural bodybuilder before weight
in...an herbal diaretic.
Try Dandilion...you can buy it in capsule form but thats the root and
the plant works better. It's bitter to eat, but use some rasberry
vinigar. Eat it the day before by the bushel. Herbal teas only about
a cup and a half the day before. Traditional Medicinals makes a
diaretic one. Epson salt baths in hot water. There is also an herbal
supplement called Water Pill by Good'n Natural.
BUT Remember....you will love the look of the dehydrated body. You
can not maintain it for more then a day or 2. One young man in his
early 20s had a heart attach here only days after the show...good
luck.

Corby
December 3rd 03, 07:22 PM
"Di" > wrote in message
om...
> Great Job. I too entered a contest for best success story. The prize
> is a trip for 2 to Vegas. I have competed in 3 bodybuilding show the
> past 11 months. Some tricks of the natural bodybuilder before weight
> in...an herbal diaretic.
> Try Dandilion...you can buy it in capsule form but thats the root and
> the plant works better. It's bitter to eat, but use some rasberry
> vinigar. Eat it the day before by the bushel. Herbal teas only about
> a cup and a half the day before. Traditional Medicinals makes a
> diaretic one. Epson salt baths in hot water. There is also an herbal
> supplement called Water Pill by Good'n Natural.
> BUT Remember....you will love the look of the dehydrated body. You
> can not maintain it for more then a day or 2. One young man in his
> early 20s had a heart attach here only days after the show...good
> luck.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll post and let you know what my official weigh in is.

- Corby