PDA

View Full Version : Steroids

SEAL
August 25th 06, 02:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Steroids actually only increase
testosterone levels which then allows the individual to push harder.
However, this doesn't necessarily equate to gaining weight, right? To
gain weight, one must still eat (20 x body weight) calories. The
steroids only help you gain the muscle more quickly assuming one eats
the prescribed calories, right?

fish.
August 25th 06, 02:44 AM
In article >, usseal3
@gmail[removethis].com says...
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong. Steroids actually only increase
> testosterone levels which then allows the individual to push harder.
> However, this doesn't necessarily equate to gaining weight, right? To
> gain weight, one must still eat (20 x body weight) calories. The
> steroids only help you gain the muscle more quickly assuming one eats
> the prescribed calories, right?

no, steroids magically add mass, you don't have to eat anything, just
inject.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Pete
August 25th 06, 03:21 AM
"SEAL" > schreef:

> Please correct me if I'm wrong. Steroids actually only increase
> testosterone levels...

You are wrong. They supress it.

> which then allows the individual to push harder.

Not really.
Its the increased protein synthesis that makes a difference. Some steroids
have an impact on the nervous system, others not...

> However, this doesn't necessarily equate to gaining weight, right?

Wrong.

> To gain weight, one must still eat (20 x body weight) calories. The
> steroids only help you gain the muscle more quickly assuming one eats
> the prescribed calories, right?

Wrong.

They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.

----
Pete

SEAL
August 25th 06, 04:31 PM
Pete wrote:
> "SEAL" > schreef:
>
> > Please correct me if I'm wrong. Steroids actually only increase
> > testosterone levels...
>
> You are wrong. They supress it.
>
> > which then allows the individual to push harder.
>
> Not really.
> Its the increased protein synthesis that makes a difference. Some steroids
> have an impact on the nervous system, others not...
>
> > However, this doesn't necessarily equate to gaining weight, right?
>
> Wrong.
>
> > To gain weight, one must still eat (20 x body weight) calories. The
> > steroids only help you gain the muscle more quickly assuming one eats
> > the prescribed calories, right?
>
> Wrong.
>
> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.

Can you be more specific on your meaning of "level"?

> ----
> Pete

I just want to understand exactly what steroids do, and now it seems as
if without eating 3000 calories per day an individual will still gain
muscle mass just by using steroids. Thanks for the replies.

Pete
August 25th 06, 05:28 PM
"SEAL" > schreef:

>> Wrong.

>> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.

> Can you be more specific on your meaning of "level"?

Sure.
Amount of LBM, in absolute, not relative terms.

> I just want to understand exactly what steroids do, and now it seems as
> if without eating 3000 calories per day an individual will still gain
> muscle mass just by using steroids.

You mean without training?
Yes, you will gain some LBM. A study has shown even more the people who
train but dont use.

AS + intense training + high caloric diet + "good genes" seems to work VERY
synergystically

BTW, depending on my bodyweight, and amount of AS, i might go as high as
4000-5000, with aprox 5000-6000 on my last cycle.

Which is insane, and only for about 2 months, followed by a long lay-off...

----
Pete

SEAL
August 25th 06, 06:13 PM
I read more about AS, it's a synthetic hormone that has similar effects
as testosterone. Along with the good things it mentions these:
1. hair loss
2. acne
3. growing boobs
4. nuts shrinking
5. liver and kidney failure
6. heart attack
7. shorter life
8. jaundice
9. diabetes

A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
would be going the wrong way.

Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it. Well, I
just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.

Pete wrote:
> "SEAL" > schreef:
>
> >> Wrong.
>
> >> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.
>
> > Can you be more specific on your meaning of "level"?
>
> Sure.
> Amount of LBM, in absolute, not relative terms.
>
> > I just want to understand exactly what steroids do, and now it seems as
> > if without eating 3000 calories per day an individual will still gain
> > muscle mass just by using steroids.
>
> You mean without training?
> Yes, you will gain some LBM. A study has shown even more the people who
> train but dont use.
>
> AS + intense training + high caloric diet + "good genes" seems to work VERY
> synergystically
>

> BTW, depending on my bodyweight, and amount of AS, i might go as high as
> 4000-5000, with aprox 5000-6000 on my last cycle.
>
> Which is insane, and only for about 2 months, followed by a long lay-off...
>
> ----
> Pete

Pete
August 25th 06, 07:29 PM
"SEAL" > schreef:

> I read more about AS, it's a synthetic hormone that has similar effects
> as testosterone.

Yes and no.

They are designed to emphasize the anabolic effects, and NOT the effects you
mentions below. This is not how they work, and injectable test is still one
of THE best mass builders.

Let me help you out on this one...

> Along with the good things it mentions these:

> 1. hair loss

Only if you are pre-disposed, and not with ALL steroids, e.g. nandrolone,
which can do the opposite.
Anavar, Primo, ans Winstrol are also pretty good in this regard.

Solution;

finasteride

> 2. acne

Yes, on my back.

Solution;

Tetracycline, claritromycine, UV light. Some resort to Roaccutane, which is
WORSE then taking AS.

> 3. growing boobs

Not with me.
I took up to 2 grams without estrogen blockers.

Steroids that do not aromastize, CANNOT result in this.

Examples are Primo, Proviron, Anavar, Winstrol, Parabolan, Halotestin and to
a lesser degree Deca abd Equipoise.

Solution;

Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Proviron.

> 4. nuts shrinking

Solution;
Clomid, Nolvadex, Pregnyl, busereline, gonadereline.

> 5. liver and kidney failure

Liver only with 17- AA with HIGH doses for a LONG time.

Examples;

Dianabol, oxymetholone, winstrol.

Solution.

Moderate dosages combined with injectables, for no longer then 2 months.

And there is such a thing as "milk twistle" You are an American. YOU should
know that!

Kidney failure is BULL****.
Perhaps Robert, Will and John can comment on this.

> 6. heart attack

Has never been proven. BS...

> 7. shorter life

Has NEVER been proven!

What the **** is jaundice? Yellowing of the eyes?

> 9. diabetes

You get diabetes from taking insuline.
People who are diabetic, need LESS insuline while on steroids!

> A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> would be going the wrong way.

Read what i wrote.
And try to read ANYTHING you cabn find. Talk to experienced users.

> Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it.

Not all.

> Well, I just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.

Well... then BE a man, and stick that needle in your ass ;-O

----
Pete

SEAL
August 25th 06, 11:14 PM
Pete,

I know many of the place I've read these effects from are already
biased. I can't get a fair and balanced treatment of the subject.

What happens when I stop taking it? Will I shrink to the level before
I took it? Do I really needle my butt for it?

What do you recommend that are least likely to bring the bad
side-effects I mentioned? How much is one likely to spend on something
like this?

Pete wrote:
> [...]
>
> > 9. diabetes
>
> You get diabetes from taking insuline.
> People who are diabetic, need LESS insuline while on steroids!
>
> > A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> > significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> > don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> > wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> > lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> > would be going the wrong way.
>
> Read what i wrote.
> And try to read ANYTHING you cabn find. Talk to experienced users.
>
> > Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it.
>
> Not all.
>
> > Well, I just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.
>
> Well... then BE a man, and stick that needle in your ass ;-O

August 25th 06, 11:43 PM
SEAL wrote:
> I read more about AS, it's a synthetic hormone that has similar effects
> as testosterone. Along with the good things it mentions these:
> 1. hair loss
> 2. acne
> 3. growing boobs
> 4. nuts shrinking
> 5. liver and kidney failure
> 6. heart attack
> 7. shorter life
> 8. jaundice
> 9. diabetes
>
> A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> would be going the wrong way.
>
> Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it. Well, I
> just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.

> Pete wrote:

> > > Can you be more specific on your meaning of "level"?
> >
> > Sure.
> > Amount of LBM, in absolute, not relative terms.
> >
> > > I just want to understand exactly what steroids do, and now it seems as
> > > if without eating 3000 calories per day an individual will still gain
> > > muscle mass just by using steroids.
> >
> > You mean without training?
> > Yes, you will gain some LBM. A study has shown even more the people who
> > train but dont use.
> >
> > AS + intense training + high caloric diet + "good genes" seems to work VERY
> > synergystically
> >

> > BTW, depending on my bodyweight, and amount of AS, i might go as high as
> > 4000-5000, with aprox 5000-6000 on my last cycle.
> >
> > Which is insane, and only for about 2 months, followed by a long lay-off...
> >
> > ----
> > Pete

Spend the money on a good therapist developing your self esteem. That
seems to be the problem.

August 25th 06, 11:45 PM
SEAL wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > > 9. diabetes
> >
> > You get diabetes from taking insuline.
> > People who are diabetic, need LESS insuline while on steroids!
> >
> > > A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> > > significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> > > don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> > > wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> > > lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> > > would be going the wrong way.
> >
> > Read what i wrote.
> > And try to read ANYTHING you cabn find. Talk to experienced users.
> >
> > > Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it.
> >
> > Not all.
> >
> > > Well, I just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.
> >
> > Well... then BE a man, and stick that needle in your ass ;-O

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/anabolic_steroids.htm

Pete
August 26th 06, 03:00 AM
"SEAL" > schreef:

> What happens when I stop taking it? Will I shrink to the level before
> I took it?

No.

But you need a good taper and make sure T-levels get back *during that
taper.*
Most first time users retain at least 50% of what they gained.

IF you do it right, that is...

> Do I really needle my butt for it?

Yes.
I njectable testosterone is safe and effective. So is Deca in combination
with orals./

If you dont want to inject, i suggest Primo tabs with Dianabol or Anadrol.
Or Anavar With Dianabol.

> What do you recommend that are least likely to bring the bad
> side-effects I mentioned?

Deca (nandrolone) together with Dianabol and Proviron. For about 8 weeks.
about 300-400 Deca with 30-50mg Dianabol and 50mg Proviron. Taper for 4
weeks. First 2 weeks 600 Primo (still with the Proviron) and Pregnyl,
1500-2500 iu EOD, then 2 weeks with 300 Primo/week, without the Pregnyl, but
WITH Clomid. 50mg/day, first 2 days 200mg.

Oh, best to inject 600 Deca the first week...

This will give you a lot of mass that you can retain for a looooooooooong
time...

> How much is one likely to spend on something

Dunno.
Dont live in the States. 100 Dianabol (Naposim) cost me about 30 Eoros. Deca
200 about 8 Euro. Primo 100 about 6 Euro. I forgot the rest, have to look
that up...

----
Pete

Pete
August 26th 06, 03:06 AM
> schreef:

>> > BTW, depending on my bodyweight, and amount of AS, i might go as high
>> > as
>> > 4000-5000, with aprox 5000-6000 on my last cycle.

>> > Which is insane, and only for about 2 months, followed by a long
>> > lay-off...

> Spend the money on a good therapist developing your self esteem.

My therapist is dead. She committed suicide...

I convinced her to take steroids and have "sessions" with me. And she did.
Felt good to me
But she got depressed and confused

> That seems to be the problem.

Yes.

But thats a secret around here. Dont tell ANYONE...

----
Pete

P.S. If you insist to make comments on me, you better change that ****ing
stupid screenname.
It implies you are addicted to Amphetamine like substances...

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
August 28th 06, 03:00 AM
"SEAL" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> <<snipped>>
> A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> don't feel like I'm wasting my time.
> <<snipped>>

So you're considering taken steroids as a motivational tool? Geez man,
what's your experience, diet, training routine, etc. AFTER you're sure
those are all good should you even consider steroids. IME most people who
can't gain LBM don't have things in order (diet is most often the problem,
but lifting routine can also pose a problem).

My guess is your problem is fixable without steroids. BTW, taking steroids
won't help (or will help very, very little) if the problem lies elsewhere.

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
August 28th 06, 03:07 AM
"Spammers_Should_Be_Shot" > wrote in message

> "SEAL" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > <<snipped>>
> > A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> > significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> > don't feel like I'm wasting my time.
> > <<snipped>>
>
> So you're considering taken steroids as a motivational tool? Geez man,
> what's your experience, diet, training routine, etc. AFTER you're sure
> those are all good should you even consider steroids. IME most people who
> can't gain LBM don't have things in order (diet is most often the problem,
> but lifting routine can also pose a problem).
>
> My guess is your problem is fixable without steroids. BTW, taking
steroids
> won't help (or will help very, very little) if the problem lies elsewhere.

Oh damn, wait a second, I just realized your the guy trying to gain 4 WHOLE
POUNDS! The only way you're going to get there is with steroids!!!
Especially since you're such a "hardgainer".

(What ever happened to Darwinism, that woulda taken care of this guy a LONG
time ago)

SEAL
August 28th 06, 06:47 AM
Pete wrote:

> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.

Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
who does? If not, then I understand the allure of steroids. If yes,
then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are realized.

In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?

fish.
August 28th 06, 06:51 AM
In article >, usseal3
@gmail[removethis].com says...
> Pete wrote:
>
> > They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.
>
> Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
> who does? If not, then I understand the allure of steroids. If yes,
> then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are realized.
>
> In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?

Increased questioning by the truly retarded?

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

JMW
August 28th 06, 07:25 AM
SEAL > wrote:

>Pete wrote:
>
>> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.
>
>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
>who does? If not, then I understand the allure of steroids. If yes,
>then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are realized.
>
>In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?

For one, improved muscle protein accretion.

Charles
August 28th 06, 08:47 AM
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>SEAL > wrote:
>
>>Pete wrote:
>>
>>> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.
>>
>>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
>>who does? If not, then I understand the allure of steroids. If yes,
>>then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are realized.
>>
>>In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?
>
>For one, improved muscle protein accretion.

Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
terms.

You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
something along the lines of:

"Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
glucocorticoides liberation."

The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
(www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
care to try:

http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html

Pete
August 28th 06, 12:17 PM
"SEAL" > schreef:

>> They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.

> Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
> who does?

Why do you think people take them in the first place?

> If yes, then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are
> realized.

You seem to know more about it then i do...

> In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?

A killfile.

----
Pete

SEAL
August 28th 06, 02:52 PM
Charles wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW
> > wrote:
>
> >SEAL > wrote:

> >>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as one
> >>who does? If not, then I understand the allure of steroids. If yes,
> >>then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are realized.
> >>
> >>In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?
> >
> >For one, improved muscle protein accretion.
>
> Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
> awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
> terms.
>
> You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
> something along the lines of:
>
> "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
> in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
> inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
> glucocorticoides liberation."
>
> The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
> (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
> care to try:
>
> http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html

Charles,

I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
question:

Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
one who does?

I have researched throughout google, and have read in various
encyclopedias its effects, but none of them answer my question, and the
myriad of sarcastic remarks throughout this thread only confuse me. I
was hoping to hear some first-hand information.

I am considering trying it but with good intelligent writing coming
only from websites that admonish its use, and first hand information
comes from incomplete sentences and sarcasms, I'm thinking I really
should stay away from this, it might make me stupid too.

SEAL
August 28th 06, 02:58 PM
Pete wrote:

> Why do you think people take them in the first place?

I don't know. I'm trying to find out.

> > If yes, then the benefit seems to be only in the speed in which gains are
> > realized.
>
> You seem to know more about it then i do...

Not sure I understand.

> > In short, what are the benefits of steroid use?
>
> A killfile.

eh?

Jessica
August 28th 06, 04:17 PM
Pete ) wrote:

> This will give you a lot of mass that you can retain for a looooooooooong
> time...

What would you suggest for a woman?

================================
Tired of being tired all the time?
Would you like to have more energy?
Have you ever tried the USANA nutritional supplements?
www.nutritionals4health.usana.com
==================================

Charles
August 28th 06, 05:23 PM
On 28 Aug 2006 06:52:24 -0700, "SEAL" > wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW
>> > wrote:

>> >For one, improved muscle protein accretion.
>>
>> Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
>> awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
>> terms.
>>
>> You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
>> something along the lines of:
>>
>> "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
>> in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
>> inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
>> glucocorticoides liberation."
>>
>> The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
>> (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
>> care to try:
>>
>> http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html
>
>Charles,
>
>I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
>intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
>question:
>
>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
>one who does?
>
>I have researched throughout google, and have read in various
>encyclopedias its effects, but none of them answer my question, and the
>myriad of sarcastic remarks throughout this thread only confuse me. I
>was hoping to hear some first-hand information.
>
>I am considering trying it but with good intelligent writing coming
>only from websites that admonish its use, and first hand information
>comes from incomplete sentences and sarcasms, I'm thinking I really
>should stay away from this, it might make me stupid too.

You have answered your own question and made a sensible choice!

JMW
August 28th 06, 07:31 PM
"SEAL" > wrote:
>Charles wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW
>> > wrote:

>> >For one, improved muscle protein accretion.
>>
>> Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
>> awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
>> terms.
>>
>> You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
>> something along the lines of:
>>
>> "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
>> in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
>> inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
>> glucocorticoides liberation."
>>
>> The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
>> (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
>> care to try:
>>
>> http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html
>
>Charles,
>
>I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
>intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
>question:
>
>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
>one who does?

John "Charles" Hudson has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what he finds. I
doubt he even understands what he posted above. Do you?

>I have researched throughout google, and have read in various
>encyclopedias its effects, but none of them answer my question, and the
>myriad of sarcastic remarks throughout this thread only confuse me. I
>was hoping to hear some first-hand information.

The first-hand answers are obvious. The top bodybuilders all use very
substantial quantities of anabolic steroids. There is no way in hell
that they could achieve that muscle mass without them. Thus, to your
question, "Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same
level as one who does?" the answer, with all other things being equal,
is a resounding, "No!"

Pete has been using anabolic steroids for a decade, and he has already
told you the answer to your question, but all you want to do is whine
and contradict him. You got your "first-hand information" to the
question you asked a long time ago. Any sarcasm that came around
after that was well-deserved, yet you seem to beg for more.

>I am considering trying it but with good intelligent writing coming
>only from websites that admonish its use, and first hand information
>comes from incomplete sentences and sarcasms, I'm thinking I really
>should stay away from this, it might make me stupid too.

At this point, I'm not sure how you can get any worse.

Charles
August 28th 06, 10:33 PM
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:31:55 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>"SEAL" > wrote:
>>Charles wrote:
>>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW

>>> Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
>>> awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
>>> terms.
>>>
>>> You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
>>> something along the lines of:
>>>
>>> "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
>>> in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
>>> inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
>>> glucocorticoides liberation."
>>>
>>> The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
>>> (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
>>> care to try:
>>>
>>> http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html
>>
>>Charles,
>>
>>I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
>>intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
>>question:
>>
>>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
>>one who does?
>
>John "Charles" Hudson has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
>plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what he finds. I
>doubt he even understands what he posted above. Do you?

Given that John "Bull****" Williams knows that John "Charles" Hudson
has no ****ing interest in the topic, then his assessment above is
reasonably accurate, particularly as John "Charles" Hudson put his
"cutting and pasting" in quote form and posted the URL of the source.

It aint rocket science john boy!

>>I have researched throughout google, and have read in various
>>encyclopedias its effects, but none of them answer my question, and the
>>myriad of sarcastic remarks throughout this thread only confuse me. I
>>was hoping to hear some first-hand information.
>
>The first-hand answers are obvious. The top bodybuilders all use very
>substantial quantities of anabolic steroids. There is no way in hell
>that they could achieve that muscle mass without them. Thus, to your
>question, "Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same
>level as one who does?" the answer, with all other things being equal,
>is a resounding, "No!"

"John 'Charles' Hudson", "Captain Google", "cutting and pasting", "not
understanding steroids" etc et al notwithstanding, "Charles" at least
motivated John "Bull****" Williams to eventually reply with a sensible
answer to the OP.

The problem with John "Bull****" Williams is that he thinks he is very
clever, and likes to demonstrate his self-professed cleverness when
posting his pseudo scientific/medical bull****.

Williams has a passionate interest, and has a good depth of knowledge,
of fitness and training topics, but is incapable of passing on that
knowledge in a simple easy to understand manner. He then gets
defensive and stroppy when his deficiency is drawn to his attention!

Stop being such a **** Williams; you know I'm here to keep you honest!
;o)

Oh, by the way, following our discussion about 'fillems'. I watched
'Yankee Doodle Dandy' with some family and friends again tonight, and
agree with you about the scene where Cagney (Cohan) "kicks off the
proscenium" - great theatre. The entire film is grand entertainment
and was enjoyed by us all!

It had me in tears yet again, despite the fact I'm not American. That
final scene where he joins the marching troops singing 'Over There' is
very moving!

Curt James
August 29th 06, 01:44 AM
John Williams wrote:
[...]

> <snip> has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
> plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what
> he finds. I doubt he even understands what he posted
> above.

Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?

To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.

Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.

Hth.

--
Curt

SEAL
August 29th 06, 01:55 AM
Curt James wrote:
> John Williams wrote:
> [...]
>
>> <snip> has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
>> plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what
>> he finds. I doubt he even understands what he posted
>> above.
>
> Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
> that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
> feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?
>
> To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
> He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
> reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
> ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.
>
> Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
> stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
> then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
> us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.
>
> Hth.

James,

That's great advice. I'll do just that.

JMW
August 29th 06, 03:24 AM
SEAL > wrote:

>Curt James wrote:
>> John Williams wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>>> <snip> has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
>>> plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what
>>> he finds. I doubt he even understands what he posted
>>> above.
>>
>> Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
>> that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
>> feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?
>>
>> To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
>> He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
>> reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
>> ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.

Than must really annoy someone like Curt, who can't do a single rep at
205.

>> Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
>> stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
>> then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
>> us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.
>>
>> Hth.
>
>James,
>
>That's great advice. I'll do just that.

And pretty soon, you'll look like Curt.

Curt James
August 29th 06, 03:38 AM
John Williams wrote:
[...]

re benching and Anadrol

> Than must really annoy someone like Curt,
> who can't do a single rep at 205.

Hey, I'd love to bench 205, but I'm not going to use Anadrol to do it.
With that in mind, no, it's not annoying at all. Does that help clear
things up for you, John?

[...]

> And pretty soon, you'll look like Curt.

Shaddap. YOU look like me. Slap some Speedos on me and give me a bigger
nose and it's mirror city. Well, my bodyfat percentage is lower than
yours. Say, have you seen my posts wrt The Abs Diet?

--
Curt

SEAL
August 29th 06, 05:09 AM
JMW wrote:
> SEAL > wrote:
>
>> Curt James wrote:
>>> John Williams wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
>>> that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
>>> feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?
>>>
>>> To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
>>> He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
>>> reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
>>> ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.
>
> Than must really annoy someone like Curt, who can't do a single rep at
> 205.
>
>>> Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
>>> stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
>>> then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
>>> us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.
>>>
>>> Hth.
>> James,
>>
>> That's great advice. I'll do just that.
>
> And pretty soon, you'll look like Curt.

Does everyone here have physique photos?

JMW
August 29th 06, 05:32 AM
SEAL > wrote:
>JMW wrote:
>> SEAL > wrote:

>> Than must really annoy someone like Curt, who can't do a single rep at
>> 205.

>>> James,
>>>
>>> That's great advice. I'll do just that.
>>
>> And pretty soon, you'll look like Curt.
>
>Does everyone here have physique photos?

Some do. Some don't.

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 06:48 AM
SEAL wrote:

> Pete wrote:
> > "SEAL" > schreef:
> >
> > > Please correct me if I'm wrong. Steroids actually only increase
> > > testosterone levels...
> >
> > You are wrong. They supress it.
> >
> > > which then allows the individual to push harder.
> >
> > Not really.
> > Its the increased protein synthesis that makes a difference. Some steroids
> > have an impact on the nervous system, others not...
> >
> > > However, this doesn't necessarily equate to gaining weight, right?
> >
> > Wrong.
> >
> > > To gain weight, one must still eat (20 x body weight) calories. The
> > > steroids only help you gain the muscle more quickly assuming one eats
> > > the prescribed calories, right?
> >
> > Wrong.
> >
> > They bring to a level you never were before... and beyond. Trust me.
>
> Can you be more specific on your meaning of "level"?
>
> > ----
> > Pete
>
> I just want to understand exactly what steroids do, and now it seems as
> if without eating 3000 calories per day an individual will still gain
> muscle mass just by using steroids. Thanks for the replies.

Are you telling me that you think 3000 calories/day is a lot of food?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 06:50 AM
SEAL wrote:

> I read more about AS, it's a synthetic hormone that has similar effects
> as testosterone. Along with the good things it mentions these:
> 1. hair loss
> 2. acne
> 3. growing boobs
> 4. nuts shrinking
> 5. liver and kidney failure
> 6. heart attack
> 7. shorter life
> 8. jaundice
> 9. diabetes
>
> A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> would be going the wrong way.
>
> Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it. Well, I
> just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.

It is obvious that you are either a moron or a troll, so forget about using
steroids. How about getting off your lazy ass and getting into the gym and eating
correctly first? Dip****.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 06:56 AM
wrote:

> SEAL wrote:
> > Pete,
> >
> > I know many of the place I've read these effects from are already
> > biased. I can't get a fair and balanced treatment of the subject.
> >
> > What happens when I stop taking it? Will I shrink to the level before
> > I took it? Do I really needle my butt for it?
> >
> > What do you recommend that are least likely to bring the bad
> > side-effects I mentioned? How much is one likely to spend on something
> > like this?
> >

> > Pete wrote:

> > > Yes and no.
> > >
> > > They are designed to emphasize the anabolic effects, and NOT the effects you
> > > mentions below. This is not how they work, and injectable test is still one
> > > of THE best mass builders.
> > >
> > > Let me help you out on this one...

> > > Only if you are pre-disposed, and not with ALL steroids, e.g. nandrolone,
> > > which can do the opposite.
> > > Anavar, Primo, ans Winstrol are also pretty good in this regard.
> > >
> > > Solution;
> > >
> > > finasteride

> > > Yes, on my back.
> > >
> > > Solution;
> > >
> > > Tetracycline, claritromycine, UV light. Some resort to Roaccutane, which is
> > > WORSE then taking AS.

> > > Not with me.
> > > I took up to 2 grams without estrogen blockers.
> > >
> > > Steroids that do not aromastize, CANNOT result in this.
> > >
> > > Examples are Primo, Proviron, Anavar, Winstrol, Parabolan, Halotestin and to
> > > a lesser degree Deca abd Equipoise.
> > >
> > > Solution;
> > >
> > > Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Proviron.

> > > Solution;
> > > Clomid, Nolvadex, Pregnyl, busereline, gonadereline.

> > > Liver only with 17- AA with HIGH doses for a LONG time.
> > >
> > > Examples;
> > >
> > > Dianabol, oxymetholone, winstrol.
> > >
> > > Solution.
> > >
> > > Moderate dosages combined with injectables, for no longer then 2 months.
> > >
> > > And there is such a thing as "milk twistle" You are an American. YOU should
> > > know that!
> > >
> > > Kidney failure is BULL****.
> > > Perhaps Robert, Will and John can comment on this.

> > > Has never been proven. BS...

> > > Has NEVER been proven!

> > > What the **** is jaundice? Yellowing of the eyes?

> > > You get diabetes from taking insuline.
> > > People who are diabetic, need LESS insuline while on steroids!

> > > Read what i wrote.
> > > And try to read ANYTHING you cabn find. Talk to experienced users.

> > > Not all.

> > > Well... then BE a man, and stick that needle in your ass ;-O
> > >
> > > ----
> > > Pete
> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/anabolic_steroids.htm

That has to be THE worst and ill informed "paper" I have ever read on this topic.
The fact that the writer can not figure out what a cortical steroid is vs an
anabolic steroid goes to show that there are still MANY morons getting "higher"
educations out there.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 06:56 AM
Pete wrote:

> "SEAL" > schreef:
>
> > What happens when I stop taking it? Will I shrink to the level before
> > I took it?
>
> No.
>
> But you need a good taper and make sure T-levels get back *during that
> taper.*
> Most first time users retain at least 50% of what they gained.
>
> IF you do it right, that is...
>
> > Do I really needle my butt for it?
>
> Yes.
> I njectable testosterone is safe and effective. So is Deca in combination
> with orals./
>
> If you dont want to inject, i suggest Primo tabs with Dianabol or Anadrol.
> Or Anavar With Dianabol.
>
> > What do you recommend that are least likely to bring the bad
> > side-effects I mentioned?
>
> Deca (nandrolone) together with Dianabol and Proviron. For about 8 weeks.
> about 300-400 Deca with 30-50mg Dianabol and 50mg Proviron. Taper for 4
> weeks. First 2 weeks 600 Primo (still with the Proviron) and Pregnyl,
> 1500-2500 iu EOD, then 2 weeks with 300 Primo/week, without the Pregnyl, but
> WITH Clomid. 50mg/day, first 2 days 200mg.
>
> Oh, best to inject 600 Deca the first week...
>
> This will give you a lot of mass that you can retain for a looooooooooong
> time...
>
> > How much is one likely to spend on something
>
> Dunno.
> Dont live in the States. 100 Dianabol (Naposim) cost me about 30 Eoros. Deca
> 200 about 8 Euro. Primo 100 about 6 Euro. I forgot the rest, have to look
> that up...
>
> ----
> Pete

Pete,
You are wasting your time with this moron. Stop while you are ahead. :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 06:58 AM
wrote:

> SEAL wrote:
> > I read more about AS, it's a synthetic hormone that has similar effects
> > as testosterone. Along with the good things it mentions these:
> > 1. hair loss
> > 2. acne
> > 3. growing boobs
> > 4. nuts shrinking
> > 5. liver and kidney failure
> > 6. heart attack
> > 7. shorter life
> > 8. jaundice
> > 9. diabetes
> >
> > A part of me is considering its use because I would like to see some
> > significant gains from going to the gym so that I stay motivated; so I
> > don't feel like I'm wasting my time. However, the original reason I
> > wanted to go to the gym is to look and feel better. If I'm going to
> > lose my hair, shrink my nuts, grow boobs and pimples, then it seems I
> > would be going the wrong way.
> >
> > Let's be honest, men try to get big because chicks dig it. Well, I
> > just want to look better so it's easier to meet chicks.

> > Pete wrote:

> > > Sure.
> > > Amount of LBM, in absolute, not relative terms.

> > > You mean without training?
> > > Yes, you will gain some LBM. A study has shown even more the people who
> > > train but dont use.
> > >
> > > AS + intense training + high caloric diet + "good genes" seems to work VERY
> > > synergystically
> > >

> > > BTW, depending on my bodyweight, and amount of AS, i might go as high as
> > > 4000-5000, with aprox 5000-6000 on my last cycle.
> > >
> > > Which is insane, and only for about 2 months, followed by a long lay-off...
> > >
> > > ----
> > > Pete
>
> Spend the money on a good therapist developing your self esteem. That
> seems to be the problem.

So says the anonymous poster who does not have enough self esteem nor integrity to
put his name to his ill informed comments.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
August 29th 06, 07:01 AM
SEAL wrote:

> Charles wrote:
> > On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW
> > > wrote:

> > >For one, improved muscle protein accretion.
> >
> > Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
> > awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
> > terms.
> >
> > You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
> > something along the lines of:
> >
> > "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
> > in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
> > inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
> > glucocorticoides liberation."
> >
> > The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
> > (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
> > care to try:
> >
> > http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html
>
> Charles,
>
> I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
> intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
> question:
>
> Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
> one who does?

No

> I have researched throughout google, and have read in various
> encyclopedias its effects, but none of them answer my question, and the
> myriad of sarcastic remarks throughout this thread only confuse me. I
> was hoping to hear some first-hand information.
>
> I am considering trying it but with good intelligent writing coming
> only from websites that admonish its use, and first hand information
> comes from incomplete sentences and sarcasms, I'm thinking I really
> should stay away from this, it might make me stupid too.

Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected. If you are in the US, you
need to go back to school so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
grader.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Charles
August 29th 06, 08:58 AM
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:31:55 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>"SEAL" > wrote:
>>Charles wrote:
>>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:25:55 -0400, JMW

>>> Mmmm... very helpful, indicating the usual desire to display the
>>> awesome knowledge JMW possesses, rather than be helpful in more simple
>>> terms.
>>>
>>> You could have confused the OP a great deal more if you had said
>>> something along the lines of:
>>>
>>> "Anabolic steroids compete for glucocorticoides receptors, resulting
>>> in an anti-catabolic effect by blocking the protein synthesis
>>> inhibition which physiologically occurs after exercises due to
>>> glucocorticoides liberation."
>>>
>>> The OP would be far more informed by doing his own Google searches
>>> (www.google.com) for answers to his somewhat naive enquiries. He might
>>> care to try:
>>>
>>> http://www.wellnessmd.com/anabolics.html
>>
>>Charles,
>>
>>I have read the link you posted, and thank you this is the most
>>intelligent response here yet. However, it doesn't answer the
>>question:
>>
>>Can an individual who does not use steroids get to the same level as
>>one who does?
>
>John "Charles" Hudson has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
>plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what he finds. I
>doubt he even understands what he posted above. Do you?

Once again Williams, you display your complete ignorance of the humour
contained in sarcasm and irony.

The entire purpose of copying and pasting an incomprehensible
"scientific/medical" extract from a Googled web site, was to
illustrate your own proclivity for such behaviour, and the stupidity
of so doing.

The fact that you do it with monotonous regularity, indicates your
vanity in seeking to constantly impress and your stupidity in not
being aware that nobody is taken in by your bull****!

I just thought that you should have that drawn to your attention!

Charles
August 29th 06, 09:04 AM
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:24:54 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>SEAL > wrote:
>
>>Curt James wrote:
>>> John Williams wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
>>> that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
>>> feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?
>>>
>>> To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
>>> He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
>>> reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
>>> ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.
>
>Than must really annoy someone like Curt, who can't do a single rep at
>205.
>
>>> Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
>>> stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
>>> then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
>>> us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.
>>>
>>> Hth.
>>
>>James,
>>
>>That's great advice. I'll do just that.
>
>And pretty soon, you'll look like Curt.

There is an almost uncanny similarity between your good self and
Brother James. You however, are much more plump and a great deal less
agreeable!

I just thought you ought to know that! ;o)

misanthropic_curmudgeon
August 29th 06, 10:22 AM
wrote:

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/anabolic_steroids.htm

That is supposed to be a research paper???

1) The opening paragraph or so is on
http://www.123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=31168.
2) Section II heading: "Which kinds are their?"
3) The language used in the Introduction and Section 1, compared to
Section II and III is significantly different, indicting different
authors.
4) Remarkable similarities exist with
http://www.chuckiii.com/Reports/Miscellaneous/Anabolic_steroid_abuse_and_side_effects.shtml
5) "the internet is not a good source of theory"

Ah, **** it, 5 is enough. It gets a "D". See you next semester!!!

SEAL
August 29th 06, 03:04 PM
So help me round out the pattern here:

1. A person who trains only using body weight will not achieve the
same levels as someone who is weight training.

2. Similarly, one who is not using steroids will not reach the same
levels as one who is.

3. In that case, are there any top bodybuilders who do not use? Hugo
Rivera claims to not use it, but I find it hard to believe given his
competition photos.

4. Anthony Ellis also claims to not use steroids. Again, I find it
hard to believe.

5. Because we want to be able to set attainable goals, what should a
dedicated "natural" bodybuilder expect? In Dodgeball, Ben Stiller
looked like he got buffed up for the movie. Would that be something a
non-user of steroids could expect? Could a non-user expect with just
the proper diet, optimum workout/rest routine, relentless motivation,
and some supplements a physique like Anthony Ellis' or Mike Mentzer's
or heck for the sake of argument, the California Governator?

Curt James wrote:
> John Williams wrote:
> [...]
>
> > <snip> has no idea. Like Captain Google, he simply
> > plugs inquiries into Google, then cuts and pastes what
> > he finds. I doubt he even understands what he posted
> > above.
>
> Whatever, John. Must be nice having all that knowledge of a subject
> that has no legal use in your neck of the woods. Say, how's your back
> feeling and what's your percent bodyfat about now?
>
> To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
> He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
> reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase. I didn't
> ask about a time frame, but that'd indicate a drug that works, imo.
>
> Regardless of that man's purported success, I'd say it'd be better to
> stay natural until you reach a sticking point in your progress and
> then, if you live in Amsterdam, go for it. If not then join the rest of
> us as we stack PLACEBO® and Weight Gain 4000.
>
> Hth.
>
> --
> Curt

JMW
August 29th 06, 05:22 PM
"SEAL" > wrote:

>So help me round out the pattern here:
>
>1. A person who trains only using body weight will not achieve the
>same levels as someone who is weight training.

True.

>2. Similarly, one who is not using steroids will not reach the same
>levels as one who is.

Also true.

>3. In that case, are there any top bodybuilders who do not use? Hugo
>Rivera claims to not use it, but I find it hard to believe given his
>competition photos.

If he admitted AAS use, you would be less likely to believe you could
look like him by following his program and using ProLab products, yes?

>4. Anthony Ellis also claims to not use steroids. Again, I find it
>hard to believe.

Ellis isn't that big, and he was naturally low in bodyfat to start
with. Not inconceivable.

>5. Because we want to be able to set attainable goals, what should a
>dedicated "natural" bodybuilder expect? In Dodgeball, Ben Stiller
>looked like he got buffed up for the movie. Would that be something a
>non-user of steroids could expect? Could a non-user expect with just
>the proper diet, optimum workout/rest routine, relentless motivation,
>and some supplements a physique like Anthony Ellis' or Mike Mentzer's
>or heck for the sake of argument, the California Governator?

I don't think one needs AAS to look like Ben Stiller.

SEAL
August 29th 06, 08:55 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected. If you are in the US, you
> need to go back to school so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
> grader.
>

> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Bob,

I wish you could say that in front of even the skinniest Navy SEAL.
You might see what it looks like under his IQ, 6 ft under.

(o:`,

Pete
August 29th 06, 11:06 PM
"Robert Schuh" > schreef:

> Pete,
> You are wasting your time with this moron. Stop while you are ahead. :-)

Yeah, i noticed, Rob.

Thats why he is inside the killfile...
Stupid questions.

----
Pete

Pete
August 29th 06, 11:26 PM
"Jessica" > schreef:

> Pete ) wrote:

>> This will give you a lot of mass that you can retain for a looooooooooong

> What would you suggest for a woman?

Deca or Primo. Perhaps Winstrol or Anavar. Forget about the rest...

Deca is probabably better for a women, due to its active metabolite, DHN.

Or did you mean a complete cycle?

----
Pete

Pete
August 29th 06, 11:30 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a man who tried Anadrol.
He said his bench at that time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12
reps with 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase.

That could have been double had he stacked it with Deca or Primo.
Perhaps even more together with test.

BTW, Curt, ""DEAL is just ****ing around...

----
Pete

Curt James
August 29th 06, 11:49 PM
Charles wrote:
[...]

re John Williams

> There is an almost uncanny similarity between your
> good self and Brother James. You however, are much
> more plump and a great deal less agreeable!
>
> I just thought you ought to know that! ;o)

I cringe at the uncanny part of that, but, yes, there's certainly a
similarity. Heck, I'm not sure if "much more plump" is accurate any
longer - well, the "much" part of that at least.

Right now I'm 185 in shorts and after a whey-laced-with-glutamine shake
(and a huge gulp of air), plus if I let the belly 'go Buddha'...

I'll ABSOLUTELY agree on the "a great deal less agreeable!" however.
Williams is quite often a mess in that regard. Part of his... charm?

--
Curt

Curt James
August 29th 06, 11:58 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Curt James" schreef:
>
> > To the OP, anecdotally, I heard a story from a
> > man who tried Anadrol. He said his bench at that
> > time went from 3 reps with 205 lbs. to 12 reps with
> > 205 lbs. along with a 15-pound bodyweight increase.
>
> That could have been double had he stacked it with
> Deca or Primo.
> Perhaps even more together with test.

If I ever get a true 15" bicep at 10% bodyfat then /maybe/ I'll use
some of my 59.5 vacation days accumulated and enjoy another visit to
Amsterdam. I'll be sure to bring along my printed copy of The Dutchman
Archives. Thanks! :oD

Considering I'm looking at 14 1/2" cold at a whopping 15 to 20% bodyfat
just now, I'd say Amsterdam's supply of AAS is safe from yours truly
for a bit at least.

> BTW, Curt, ""DEAL is just ****ing around...

Gotcha.

--
Curt

Charles
August 30th 06, 08:21 AM
On 29 Aug 2006 15:49:34 -0700, "Curt James" >
wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>[...]
>
>re John Williams
>
>> There is an almost uncanny similarity between your
>> good self and Brother James. You however, are much
>> more plump and a great deal less agreeable!
>>
>> I just thought you ought to know that! ;o)
>
>I cringe at the uncanny part of that, but, yes, there's certainly a
>similarity. Heck, I'm not sure if "much more plump" is accurate any
>longer - well, the "much" part of that at least.
>
>Right now I'm 185 in shorts and after a whey-laced-with-glutamine shake
>(and a huge gulp of air), plus if I let the belly 'go Buddha'...
>
>I'll ABSOLUTELY agree on the "a great deal less agreeable!" however.
>Williams is quite often a mess in that regard. Part of his... charm?

Not likely given his charmless disposition; he might well have
excelled as low level clerk, with ambitions to gauleiter rank, as the
3rd Reich developed.

Robert Schuh
August 31st 06, 10:42 PM
SEAL wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected. If you are in the US, you
> > need to go back to school so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
> > grader.
> >

> > --
> > Robert Schuh
> > "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> > intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> > the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> > the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> > - Nietzsche
> >
> > http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
>
> Bob,
>
> I wish you could say that in front of even the skinniest Navy SEAL.
> You might see what it looks like under his IQ, 6 ft under.
>
> (o:`,

I would more than happy to say that to your face. Remember, you are too much of a pussy
to post your name, so I am guessing you are a pussy in real life. I also find it hard
to believe that anyone who is a SEAL could be as ignorant and under educated as you
are.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
August 31st 06, 11:17 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected.
> If you are in the US, you need to go back to school
> so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
> grader.

Bobby, forget the English skills slams until you get your chops up to
speed.

Too low to be effected?

Okay, Mr. English Major.

Hmm. I was a journalist in the military, an English major until I saw
something called "Transformational Grammar" appear on my course list, a
proofreader by profession for several years, and, yeah, I read a LOT.
Regardless, I rarely make a grammar slam or - perish the thought - an
IQ insult. Why? Did someone ask why?

I'll probably butcher the grammar here, but what the heck, right?

I hesitate to criticize a person's English skills because I'd look
really stupid if I had an English mistake in such a post. (How badly
did I eff that up?)

Okay, there's Brink, but than versus then is something I have a handle
on.

Affect versus effect is, unless I screwed the pooch, something Schuh
does NOT have a handle on.

--
Curt

Jason Earl
August 31st 06, 11:29 PM
"Curt James" > writes:

<snip pointless grammar battle>

> Affect versus effect is, unless I screwed the pooch, something Schuh
> does NOT have a handle on.

No, you're good...

Or should that be:

Know, your good. I get confused.

Jason

Charles
August 31st 06, 11:32 PM
On 31 Aug 2006 15:17:41 -0700, "Curt James" >
wrote:

>Robert Schuh wrote:
>[...]
>
>> Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected.
>> If you are in the US, you need to go back to school
>> so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
>> grader.
>
>Bobby, forget the English skills slams until you get your chops up to
>speed.
>
>Too low to be effected?
>
>Okay, Mr. English Major.
>
>Hmm. I was a journalist in the military, an English major until I saw
>something called "Transformational Grammar" appear on my course list, a
>proofreader by profession for several years, and, yeah, I read a LOT.
>Regardless, I rarely make a grammar slam or - perish the thought - an
>IQ insult. Why? Did someone ask why?
>
>I'll probably butcher the grammar here, but what the heck, right?
>
>I hesitate to criticize a person's English skills because I'd look
>really stupid if I had an English mistake in such a post. (How badly
>did I eff that up?)

While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example of English as it
is wrote!

>Okay, there's Brink, but than versus then is something I have a handle
>on.

I suspect Brink is probably Lithuanian of Lilliputian extraction,
which would explain why the little prick writes English like it was a
second language not yet grasped fully.

>Affect versus effect is, unless I screwed the pooch, something Schuh
>does NOT have a handle on.

Rob is delightfully and crudely eccentric - but very predictable; he
makes me laugh quite a lot! ;o)

Curt James
August 31st 06, 11:37 PM
Jason Earl wrote:
> "Curt James" writes:
>
> <snip pointless grammar battle>

[...]

AWWW, MAN! YOU SNIPPED THE POINTLESS GRAMMAR BATTLE!

Jason, I'll NEVER match Schuh as an amateur bodybuilder. I'll NEVER
have a 27-inch waist. I'll NEVER be a jazz drummer, but AT LEAST I
thought I could whip him around with a style book! You take that away
from me. BAH! ;o)

--
Curt

Curt James
August 31st 06, 11:56 PM
Charles wrote:
[...]

re Schuh's "Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected."

> While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example
> of English as it is wrote!

Dammit. Yes, but I believe Churchill's one quote almost gives me an
out! ;o)

"England and America are two countries divided by a common language."

(Also attributed to George Bernard Shaw and Oscar Wilde, btw.)

--
Curt

Jason Earl
September 1st 06, 12:52 AM
"Curt James" > writes:

> Jason Earl wrote:
>> "Curt James" writes:
>>
>> <snip pointless grammar battle>
>
> [...]
>
> AWWW, MAN! YOU SNIPPED THE POINTLESS GRAMMAR BATTLE!
>
> Jason, I'll NEVER match Schuh as an amateur bodybuilder. I'll NEVER
> have a 27-inch waist. I'll NEVER be a jazz drummer, but AT LEAST I
> thought I could whip him around with a style book! You take that
> away from me. BAH! ;o)

Next time I will regretfully snip the gripping grammar saga... I can
almost feel the tears start to flow just contemplating the idea.

Jason

Robert Schuh
September 1st 06, 09:02 AM
Charles wrote:

> On 31 Aug 2006 15:17:41 -0700, "Curt James" >
> wrote:
>
> >Robert Schuh wrote:
> >[...]
> >
> >> Don't worry, your IQ is already too low to be effected.
> >> If you are in the US, you need to go back to school
> >> so that your English skills are above that of a 3rd
> >> grader.
> >
> >Bobby, forget the English skills slams until you get your chops up to
> >speed.
> >
> >Too low to be effected?
> >
> >Okay, Mr. English Major.
> >
> >Hmm. I was a journalist in the military, an English major until I saw
> >something called "Transformational Grammar" appear on my course list, a
> >proofreader by profession for several years, and, yeah, I read a LOT.
> >Regardless, I rarely make a grammar slam or - perish the thought - an
> >IQ insult. Why? Did someone ask why?
> >
> >I'll probably butcher the grammar here, but what the heck, right?
> >
> >I hesitate to criticize a person's English skills because I'd look
> >really stupid if I had an English mistake in such a post. (How badly
> >did I eff that up?)
>
> While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example of English as it
> is wrote!
>

> >Okay, there's Brink, but than versus then is something I have a handle
> >on.
>
> I suspect Brink is probably Lithuanian of Lilliputian extraction,
> which would explain why the little prick writes English like it was a
> second language not yet grasped fully.
>

> >Affect versus effect is, unless I screwed the pooch, something Schuh
> >does NOT have a handle on.
>
> Rob is delightfully and crudely eccentric - but very predictable; he
> makes me laugh quite a lot! ;o)

I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point of view,
I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against his any day. I wonder
how many times Curt has been paid to write also? What a sad little troll.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Charles
September 1st 06, 10:01 AM
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 01:02:09 -0700, Robert Schuh
> wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>
>> On 31 Aug 2006 15:17:41 -0700, "Curt James" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Robert Schuh wrote:
>> >[...]
>> >
>> >Bobby, forget the English skills slams until you get your chops up to
>> >speed.
>> >
>> >Too low to be effected?
>> >
>> >Okay, Mr. English Major.
>> >
>> >Hmm. I was a journalist in the military, an English major until I saw
>> >something called "Transformational Grammar" appear on my course list, a
>> >proofreader by profession for several years, and, yeah, I read a LOT.
>> >Regardless, I rarely make a grammar slam or - perish the thought - an
>> >IQ insult. Why? Did someone ask why?
>> >
>> >I'll probably butcher the grammar here, but what the heck, right?
>> >
>> >I hesitate to criticize a person's English skills because I'd look
>> >really stupid if I had an English mistake in such a post. (How badly
>> >did I eff that up?)
>>
>> While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example of English as it
>> is wrote!
>>

>> >Okay, there's Brink, but than versus then is something I have a handle
>> >on.
>>
>> I suspect Brink is probably Lithuanian of Lilliputian extraction,
>> which would explain why the little prick writes English like it was a
>> second language not yet grasped fully.
>>

>> >Affect versus effect is, unless I screwed the pooch, something Schuh
>> >does NOT have a handle on.
>>
>> Rob is delightfully and crudely eccentric - but very predictable; he
>> makes me laugh quite a lot! ;o)
>
>I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point of view,
>I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against his any day. I wonder
>how many times Curt has been paid to write also? What a sad little troll.

You don't need to compete with anyone Rob; you are an intrinsic part
of the dynamics of this Group, which has a great diversification of
contributors - warts and all.

Who in their right mind would enjoy it if we were all the same?

Have a great weekend Rob - you know I will! ;o)

TFIF!

ATP*
September 2nd 06, 02:21 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point of view,
> I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against his any day.

Have you been eating lead paint or sniffing glue since you took your SATs?

Curt James
September 2nd 06, 06:28 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> > "Curt James" wrote:
> > >Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]
> > >Bobby, forget the English skills slams until you get
> > >your chops up to speed.
> > >
> > >Too low to be effected?
> > >
> > >Okay, Mr. English Major.
> > >
> > >Hmm. I was a journalist in the military, an English
> > >major until I saw something called "Transformational
> > >Grammar" appear on my course list, a proofreader
> > >by profession for several years, and, yeah, I read
> > >a LOT. Regardless, I rarely make a grammar slam
> > >or - perish the thought - an IQ insult. Why? Did
> > >someone ask why?
> > >
> > >I'll probably butcher the grammar here, but what the
> > >heck, right?
> > >
> > >I hesitate to criticize a person's English skills because
> > >I'd look really stupid if I had an English mistake in such
> > >a post. (How badly did I eff that up?)
> >
> > While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example
> > of English as it is wrote!
[...]
> > Rob is delightfully and crudely eccentric - but very predictable;
> > he makes me laugh quite a lot! ;o)
>
> I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point
> of view, I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against
> his any day.

Schuh, your 720 English SAT score is akin to an 8-track tape player
nowadays. And is that a bull**** number? I'll just BET you can squat
720 for ten reps, too. Regardless, I'll put my 680 SAT verbal score
against your 720 without hesitation. Why? (It really wouldn't hurt to
ask.) I mentioned the disparity between my mechanical aptitude and my
mechanical ability earlier. Likewise, it seems obvious that you, Schuh,
face a painful parallel when it comes to actually putting your
so-called superior English skills to good use.

> I wonder how many times Curt has been paid to write
> also?

I'll add reading comprehension to your list of weaknesses, too.

"I was a journalist in the military," was in the post you replied to
and, yes, if I'm not mistaken, your tax dollars helped in paying me to
write for the better part of four years. ;o)

Oh, and I got a check from Robert Kennedy's MuscleMag International for
ten entire dollars (US) back in the day for a letter to the editor
regarding one of the Arnold Classics I attended. Oooh, aaaah!

AND, yes, ladies and gents, there's even MORE! Two years in a row, I
received $75 as a prize payment for placing 2nd place in a campus book
collecting contest. At least one book had to be included in a display
that each contestant created. My topic? Arnold Schwarzenegger, of
course! Okay, no Pulitzer, but the captions and written bits, I
suspect, helped me to win the cash during those two years.

While I'm tooting my tinny-sounding horn, I'll mention the column
inches I was given for my participation in the satirical Hunt for
Arnold's Number One Fan "contest" that MuscleMag ran a million years
ago.

> What a sad little troll.

I'm not sad. I'm bigger than you. (Well, certainly my waist line and
hips. ;o)) And what is this troll of which you speak??? (Quick! Is that
grammatically correct?)

--
Curt

Curt James
September 2nd 06, 07:14 AM
ATP* wrote:
> "Robert Schuh" wrote

> > I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the
> > English point of view, I'll put up my 720 English
> > score on my SATs against his any day.
>
> Have you been eating lead paint or sniffing glue since
> you took your SATs?

heh

If you submitted that one sentence as your 25-minute essay on the new
SAT, heck, I'd give you the max on the 12-point scale.

--
Curt

David Cohen
September 2nd 06, 10:43 AM
Curt James wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:
> > I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point
> > of view, I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against
> > his any day.
>
> Schuh, your 720 English SAT score is akin to an 8-track tape player
> nowadays. And is that a bull**** number? I'll just BET you can squat
> 720 for ten reps, too. Regardless, I'll put my 680 SAT verbal score
> against your 720 without hesitation.

I don't remember my breakdown, except that the total was 1400 and math
was a little higher than English. Which is pretty low for a Jew. We're
smarter than everyone else, doncha' know.

I find my speaking and writing skills get tailored, almost
unconsciously, to the audience. You nitwits see, and read, me at my
worst :)

Anyway, I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored. My patient...a cute
little 3 year old girl...is dying, and there's nothing I can do about
it, and that gets depressing AND boring, and that's a bad combination,
so I sit at the computer and type. And when I go home, I'll hug the
dog...the daughter's in Disneyland at the moment...and then go buy the
daughter a present, and when she asks why i bought it, I'll just say
"because I wanted to", and, once again, Samantha benefits from one of
my depressing nights at work. I'd buy the dog something, too, but Sheba
has everything she wants, and wouldn't care, anyway.

David

Lee Michaels
September 2nd 06, 11:29 AM
"David Cohen" wrote

> Anyway, I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored. My patient...a cute
> little 3 year old girl...is dying, and there's nothing I can do about
> it, and that gets depressing AND boring, and that's a bad combination,
> so I sit at the computer and type. And when I go home, I'll hug the
> dog...the daughter's in Disneyland at the moment...and then go buy the
> daughter a present, and when she asks why i bought it, I'll just say
> "because I wanted to", and, once again, Samantha benefits from one of
> my depressing nights at work. I'd buy the dog something, too, but Sheba
> has everything she wants, and wouldn't care, anyway.

David, I can relate.

My beloved is a neonatal nurse and she has to try to make fetuses live
sometimes. Enormous amounts of time and money goes into these babies. And
some die. Sometimes it is expected. Sometimes it is a surprise. I end up
consoling her when she comes home. I too, buy presents for her when I feel
it is needed. And no particular event is necessary either. She deserves it
whenever I buy the present.

There was one particular evening that I remember well when she was really
upset. I told her to tell me all about it. I may not understand all the
medical lingo. But I get a true sense of a team fighting to save a baby's
life.

She was called into a "normal" delivery. She was there in case anything
went wrong. The mother had been labor for several hours and everything was
normal. And since this is a "modern" delivery, the whole family was there.

Everything was fine until they cut the umbilical cord. The baby immediately
went into respiratory distress. Dawn immediately grabbed the baby and
started doing compressions on the baby with her thumbs. Everybody else went
into code mode and performed their jobs.

The worked non stop for about a half hour trying to save that baby. Nothing
worked. Everybody was in a total adrenaline mode. Then they all crashed off
the adrenaline. Everybody was exhausted and shocked. They could not
understand why they did not get any oxygen into this baby. An xray was
ordered to see if that could tell them anything.

It turned out that the baby had no lungs. It was "incompatible with life".
There was no warning. There was no cure. It was a shocker for everybody
there. It was the first time that this had happened to anybody there. And
it affected everybody there deeply.

Thanks for reminding me David. Dawn is due for some more Godiva Extra Dark
Chocolate Truffles.

Lee

Charles
September 2nd 06, 12:06 PM
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 06:29:48 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"David Cohen" wrote
>>
>> Anyway, I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored. My patient...a cute
>> little 3 year old girl...is dying, and there's nothing I can do about
>> it, and that gets depressing AND boring, and that's a bad combination,
>> so I sit at the computer and type. And when I go home, I'll hug the
>> dog...the daughter's in Disneyland at the moment...and then go buy the
>> daughter a present, and when she asks why i bought it, I'll just say
>> "because I wanted to", and, once again, Samantha benefits from one of
>> my depressing nights at work. I'd buy the dog something, too, but Sheba
>> has everything she wants, and wouldn't care, anyway.
>>

>David, I can relate.
>
>My beloved is a neonatal nurse and she has to try to make fetuses live
>sometimes. Enormous amounts of time and money goes into these babies. And
>some die. Sometimes it is expected. Sometimes it is a surprise. I end up
>consoling her when she comes home. I too, buy presents for her when I feel
>it is needed. And no particular event is necessary either. She deserves it
>whenever I buy the present.
>
>There was one particular evening that I remember well when she was really
>upset. I told her to tell me all about it. I may not understand all the
>medical lingo. But I get a true sense of a team fighting to save a baby's
>life.
>
>She was called into a "normal" delivery. She was there in case anything
>went wrong. The mother had been labor for several hours and everything was
>normal. And since this is a "modern" delivery, the whole family was there.
>
>Everything was fine until they cut the umbilical cord. The baby immediately
>went into respiratory distress. Dawn immediately grabbed the baby and
>started doing compressions on the baby with her thumbs. Everybody else went
>into code mode and performed their jobs.
>
>The worked non stop for about a half hour trying to save that baby. Nothing
>worked. Everybody was in a total adrenaline mode. Then they all crashed off
>the adrenaline. Everybody was exhausted and shocked. They could not
>understand why they did not get any oxygen into this baby. An xray was
>ordered to see if that could tell them anything.
>
>It turned out that the baby had no lungs. It was "incompatible with life".
>There was no warning. There was no cure. It was a shocker for everybody
>there. It was the first time that this had happened to anybody there. And
>it affected everybody there deeply.
>
>Thanks for reminding me David. Dawn is due for some more Godiva Extra Dark
>Chocolate Truffles.

Mawkish pap!

ATP*
September 2nd 06, 02:57 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> ATP* wrote:
>> "Robert Schuh" wrote
>
>> > I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the
>> > English point of view, I'll put up my 720 English
>> > score on my SATs against his any day.
>>
>> Have you been eating lead paint or sniffing glue since
>> you took your SATs?
>
> heh
>
> If you submitted that one sentence as your 25-minute essay on the new
> SAT, heck, I'd give you the max on the 12-point scale.
>
> --
> Curt

Rob has a colorful style of writing, he does turn the occasional interesting
phrase. It is a shame that due to his choices in life and general demeanor
he is less employable than a retarded table cleaner at McDonald's.

SEAL
September 2nd 06, 05:05 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> I would more than happy to say that to your face.

This is the sentence that comes from one is educated? I would be
equally happy to see you say anything to my face. (o:

> Remember, you are too much of a pussy
> to post your name, so I am guessing you are a pussy in real life.

LOL!

> I also find it hard
> to believe that anyone who is a SEAL could be as ignorant and under educated as you
> are.

Those are mighty strong words -- FROM a newsgroup TOUGH GUY.

JMW
September 2nd 06, 05:18 PM
SEAL > wrote:

>Robert Schuh wrote:
>
>> I would more than happy to say that to your face.
>
>This is the sentence that comes from one is educated? I would be
>equally happy to see you say anything to my face. (o:
>
>> Remember, you are too much of a pussy
>> to post your name, so I am guessing you are a pussy in real life.
>
>LOL!
>
>> I also find it hard
>> to believe that anyone who is a SEAL could be as ignorant and under educated as you
>> are.
>
>Those are mighty strong words -- FROM a newsgroup TOUGH GUY.

And the reply from someone who pretends to be a Navy SEAL is equally
ironic.

Curt James
September 2nd 06, 05:27 PM
SEAL wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > I would more than happy to say that to your face.
>
> This is the sentence that comes from one is educated?

Um, is that another example of the dangers of making fun of someone's
grammar?

If I was an editor (I'm not, but...) I'd question "This is the sentence
that comes from one is educated?"

>From one is educated? What? Is that correct? I'm not saying you're
wrong. And, duh, I'm certainly not saying Robert Schuh is easy to get
along with! I'm just saying that sentence sounds (okay, reads) stupid.
Dumb. Weird.

Regardless, how's your lifting going? And, again, wrt steroid use, IF
they were legal, I'd still have to have my training program at 100%, my
eating program at 100%, and my rest routine or sleeping pattern at 100%
for a sufficient period of time to gain all that I could gain
"naturally" before I'd even consider thinking about using any drug to
increase my muscle growth.

Okay, back to the English schtufff. I placed naturally within quotes
above because, heck, NONE of this is natural, right? Should that word
be in quotation marks to denote sarcasm? Natural would be if I sat on a
hill and looked at the sky pausing to pick some berries and drink from
a stream while getting my foot-long beard soaking wet in the process.
(Hmm. And should I have substituted a comma for the word while just
then? And is it redundant as written currently? Using while followed by
in the process... I wonder.)

--
Curt

Curt James
September 2nd 06, 05:57 PM
John Williams wrote:
[...]

> <snip>someone who pretends to be a Navy SEAL <snip>

He's mentioned them being tough, iirc, but I don't recall him actually
stating he was or pretending to be an actual Navy SEAL. And I know from
experience how you, John Williams, can distort facts.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 2nd 06, 06:41 PM
Cohen wrote:
> Curt James wrote:
> > Robert Schuh wrote:
> > > I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point
> > > of view, I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against
> > > his any day.
> >
> > Schuh, your 720 English SAT score is akin to an 8-track tape player
> > nowadays. And is that a bull**** number? I'll just BET you can squat
> > 720 for ten reps, too. Regardless, I'll put my 680 SAT verbal score
> > against your 720 without hesitation.

Thanks, even if it was unintentional, for quoting that bit. The smug
SOB says he has me killfiled. Hey, if I was a troll, heck, that'd make
you a troll enabler! Well, at least according to what'shisface's
definition. Certainly a... conduit. Still, you'd be in good company for
being accused as such, imo.

> I don't remember my breakdown, except that the total was 1400 and math
> was a little higher than English. Which is pretty low for a Jew. We're
> smarter than everyone else, doncha' know.

I can neither confirm nor deny the humor value of your reinforcing any
manner of stereotype, Mr. Cohen. I will, however, state that my math
score was miserably lower than my English score and, therefore, your
SAT total would kick mine in a fair fight. Otoh, like Schuh's and mine,
your total score and its breakdown is pretty much of no consequence.
Many colleges said they'd contine to accept the old SAT scores as the
new exam was rolled out, however I believe that window has closed.

> I find my speaking and writing skills get tailored, almost
> unconsciously, to the audience.

JFK was lauded for his similar ability during speeches. Unverified
trivia.

> You nitwits see, and read, me at my worst :)

Ah, another example of your self-admitted blatant ass kissing!
Refreshing as always.

> Anyway, I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored. My patient...a cute
> little 3 year old girl...is dying, and there's nothing I can do about
> it, and that gets depressing AND boring, and that's a bad combination,
> so I sit at the computer and type. And when I go home, I'll hug the
> dog...the daughter's in Disneyland at the moment...and then go buy the
> daughter a present, and when she asks why i bought it, I'll just say
> "because I wanted to", and, once again, Samantha benefits from one of
> my depressing nights at work. I'd buy the dog something, too, but Sheba
> has everything she wants, and wouldn't care, anyway.

Touching.

> David

But shouldn't it have been... asks why i bought it, I'll just say
"because I wanted to," and, once again,

I hate quotations and pesky commas. And a semicolon? Fuggedaboudit!

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 3rd 06, 09:44 AM
SEAL wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > I would more than happy to say that to your face.
>
> This is the sentence that comes from one is educated? I would be
> equally happy to see you say anything to my face. (o:
>
> > Remember, you are too much of a pussy
> > to post your name, so I am guessing you are a pussy in real life.
>
> LOL!
>
> > I also find it hard
> > to believe that anyone who is a SEAL could be as ignorant and under educated as you
> > are.
>
> Those are mighty strong words -- FROM a newsgroup TOUGH GUY.

Sorry Skippy, but I am just about THE easiest guy to find if one wanted to, so I am not
playing any role here. YOU are the one who started up with the **** about saying things
to people in person and the inferred repercussions.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
September 3rd 06, 09:47 AM
Charles wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 01:02:09 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >Charles wrote:

> >> While it's not classic Churchill it is a good example of English as it
> >> is wrote!

> >> I suspect Brink is probably Lithuanian of Lilliputian extraction,
> >> which would explain why the little prick writes English like it was a
> >> second language not yet grasped fully.

> >> Rob is delightfully and crudely eccentric - but very predictable; he
> >> makes me laugh quite a lot! ;o)
> >
> >I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point of view,
> >I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against his any day. I wonder
> >how many times Curt has been paid to write also? What a sad little troll.
>
> You don't need to compete with anyone Rob; you are an intrinsic part
> of the dynamics of this Group, which has a great diversification of
> contributors - warts and all.
>
> Who in their right mind would enjoy it if we were all the same?
>
> Have a great weekend Rob - you know I will! ;o)
>
> TFIF!

It is a shame that there are guys like Curt here who really know nothing about
anything on topic and just spew horse ****. It really is a shame what has
happened to this newsgroup. It used to be a place where cutting edge things
were talked about and debated. It is now about 80% off topic and the rest is
just mindless meandering that is semi on topic. :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
September 3rd 06, 09:48 AM
David Cohen wrote:

> Curt James wrote:
> > Robert Schuh wrote:
> > > I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point
> > > of view, I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against
> > > his any day.
> >
> > Schuh, your 720 English SAT score is akin to an 8-track tape player
> > nowadays. And is that a bull**** number? I'll just BET you can squat
> > 720 for ten reps, too. Regardless, I'll put my 680 SAT verbal score
> > against your 720 without hesitation.
>
> I don't remember my breakdown, except that the total was 1400 and math
> was a little higher than English. Which is pretty low for a Jew. We're
> smarter than everyone else, doncha' know.
>
> I find my speaking and writing skills get tailored, almost
> unconsciously, to the audience. You nitwits see, and read, me at my
> worst :)
>
> Anyway, I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored. My patient...a cute
> little 3 year old girl...is dying, and there's nothing I can do about
> it, and that gets depressing AND boring, and that's a bad combination,
> so I sit at the computer and type. And when I go home, I'll hug the
> dog...the daughter's in Disneyland at the moment...and then go buy the
> daughter a present, and when she asks why i bought it, I'll just say
> "because I wanted to", and, once again, Samantha benefits from one of
> my depressing nights at work. I'd buy the dog something, too, but Sheba
> has everything she wants, and wouldn't care, anyway.
>
> David

David,
Are you an MD?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Charles
September 3rd 06, 09:53 AM
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:47:38 -0700, Robert Schuh
> wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 01:02:09 -0700, Robert Schuh
>> > wrote:

>> >I am sorry, but if Curt wants to go at it from the English point of view,
>> >I'll put up my 720 English score on my SATs against his any day. I wonder
>> >how many times Curt has been paid to write also? What a sad little troll.
>>
>> You don't need to compete with anyone Rob; you are an intrinsic part
>> of the dynamics of this Group, which has a great diversification of
>> contributors - warts and all.
>>
>> Who in their right mind would enjoy it if we were all the same?
>>
>> Have a great weekend Rob - you know I will! ;o)
>>
>> TFIF!
>
>It is a shame that there are guys like Curt here who really know nothing about
>anything on topic and just spew horse ****. It really is a shame what has
>happened to this newsgroup. It used to be a place where cutting edge things
>were talked about and debated. It is now about 80% off topic and the rest is
>just mindless meandering that is semi on topic. :-)

I make no apologies for my contribution to that continuing odyssey!

Have a great Sunday old chum - you know I intend to! ;o)

David Cohen
September 3rd 06, 10:16 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote

> David,
> Are you an MD?

No. I am a pediatric critical care nurse.

David

Curt James
September 3rd 06, 03:24 PM
Charles wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> ><snip>It really is a shame what has happened to this
> >newsgroup. It used to be a place where cutting edge
> >things were talked about and debated. It is now about
> >80% off topic and the rest is just mindless meandering
> >that is semi on topic. :-)

And what do you do, Robert Schuh, to alter the course of what you
consider mindless meandering? Zip, squat, zilch, nada, nothing, goose
egg! Unless complaining is doing something.

> I make no apologies for my contribution to that continuing
> odyssey!

No apology necessary, imo, Charles. Of course, Schuh wasn't criticizing
you but rather standing behind you to criticize me. Interesting how
those killfiles or rumors of killfiles work.

> Have a great Sunday old chum - you know I intend to! ;o)

I have today and tomorrow off and then Tuesday it's back to work! HAGS!

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 4th 06, 02:22 AM
David Cohen wrote:

> "Robert Schuh" > wrote
> >
> > David,
> > Are you an MD?
>
> No. I am a pediatric critical care nurse.
>
> David

Cool.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
September 4th 06, 04:37 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> David Cohen wrote:
> > "Robert Schuh" wrote
> > >
> > > David,
> > > Are you an MD?
> >
> > No. I am a pediatric critical care nurse.
> >
> > David
>
> Cool.

Cool?

Hey, pal, that wasn't cutting edge at all. I wish you'd just stop with
your meandering yadayada and post something actually related to fitness
and weights!

Ha!

Okay, seriously, if you paid as much attention to your fellow posters
as you do to each and every opportunity to whine about (and repost in
its entirety) spam then you'd know that Cohen's a nurse, that DZ is not
an "anonymous pussy" and that Kettlebell John is an active and welcomed
participant in this newsgroup.

--
Curt