PDA

View Full Version : My complaint about SteveH

SteveH
September 6th 06, 10:13 AM
SteveH, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your
garrulous whinges. As a note of explanation for other readers of this
letter: SteveH has refused to make a public apology for his debauched
epigrams. The following text regards my complaints of recent days
against SteveH and his subtle but egocentric attempts to inspire a
recrudescence of stultiloquent fatuity. Stand with me, be honest with
me, and help me break the neck of SteveH's policy of deconstructionism
once and for all, and together we'll raise lackluster, fork-tongued
masters of deceit out of their cultural misery and lead them to the
national community as a valuable, united factor. We'll open students'
eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. I'm counting
on you. Thanks for reading this.

Sandy Nuts
September 6th 06, 12:11 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> SteveH, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your
> garrulous whinges. As a note of explanation for other readers of this
> letter: SteveH has refused to make a public apology for his debauched
> epigrams. The following text regards my complaints of recent days
> against SteveH and his subtle but egocentric attempts to inspire a
> recrudescence of stultiloquent fatuity. Stand with me, be honest with
> me, and help me break the neck of SteveH's policy of deconstructionism
> once and for all, and together we'll raise lackluster, fork-tongued
> masters of deceit out of their cultural misery and lead them to the
> national community as a valuable, united factor. We'll open students'
> eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. I'm counting
> on you. Thanks for reading this.

Every day, on my way home from work, I pass an old man who sits on a wall
just next to a telephone box. If it's raining, he'll be along the wall a
little just under the canopy that protrudes from the shops. You can rest
assure that this little man will be there though.

His clothes are tatty, he's unshaven and generally pretty pathetic looking.

If, for any reason, that man should come to any harm, I'd feel deeply sorry
for him.

You Ken, are just as pathetic, yet I can only pray that one day, something
will strike you down, beit illness or a bus . Ideally rendering you at least
unable to operate a computer.

Sandy Nuts
September 6th 06, 12:12 PM
"Sandy Nuts" > wrote in message
. uk...

> You Ken

Or Chris, sorry.

Ken
September 6th 06, 12:18 PM
"Sandy Nuts" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "Sandy Nuts" > wrote in message
> . uk...
>
>> You Ken
>
> Or Chris, sorry.

Glad you appreciate the post!

AndrewP At Work
September 6th 06, 12:30 PM
Sandy Nuts wrote:
> You Ken, are just as pathetic, yet I can only pray that one day, something
> will strike you down, beit illness or a bus . Ideally rendering you at least
> unable to operate a computer.

That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't get why you
defend each other so much on this group??, If you were unfortunate
enough to be hanging from a cliff face with a sheer drop I'm sure that
Steve, Lordy, Dan and the rest of the 'gang' would have no hesitation
in standing on your fingers. You owe them nothing, just as they owe you
nothing? But thanks for the above comment, it was very amusing :)

Ian Dalziel
September 6th 06, 12:34 PM
On 6 Sep 2006 02:13:26 -0700, "SteveH" > wrote:

<snip>

Oh, DO **** off.
*plonk*

--

Ian D

David R
September 6th 06, 01:27 PM
"Ian Dalziel" > wrote in message
> On 6 Sep 2006 02:13:26 -0700, "SteveH" > wrote:

and pascoe? :D

Ian Dalziel
September 6th 06, 01:39 PM
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:27:53 GMT, "David R" >
wrote:

>"Ian Dalziel" > wrote in message
>> On 6 Sep 2006 02:13:26 -0700, "SteveH" > wrote:
>>

>and pascoe? :D

Wow! That's original - no-one *ever* made that joke before!

--

Ian D

AndrewP At Work
September 6th 06, 01:49 PM
> >and pascoe? :D
> >

> Wow! That's original - no-one *ever* made that joke before!

No bloody sense of humour!

Will Brink
September 6th 06, 02:25 PM
In article . com>,
"SteveH" > wrote:

> SteveH, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your
> garrulous whinges. As a note of explanation for other readers of this
> letter: SteveH has refused to make a public apology for his debauched
> epigrams.

Grow some nads and stop cross posting this crap to MFW. No one here gives
a rats ass about you or Steve, and getting your feelings hurt by Steve is
of ZERO concern to anyone but you.

September 6th 06, 06:22 PM
Ken wrote:
> "Sandy Nuts" > wrote in message
> . uk...
> >
> > "Sandy Nuts" > wrote in message
> > . uk...
> >
> >> You Ken
> >
> > Or Chris, sorry.
>

> Glad you appreciate the post!

Whoops" Wrong sock again

Elder
September 6th 06, 06:28 PM
'llo Ken.

--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest

Adam Aglionby
September 6th 06, 10:26 PM
You are a robot troll AICMFP.

Adam

Lordy.UK
September 6th 06, 11:03 PM
> That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't
> get why you defend each other so much on this group??

And that is why you will never be part of it.

HTH

--
Lordy.UK

AndrewP At Work
September 7th 06, 09:12 AM
Lordy.UK wrote:
> > That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't
> > get why you defend each other so much on this group??
>
> And that is why you will never be part of it.

Right, Not that anything you say is of any importance.

Elder
September 7th 06, 10:09 AM
In article . com>,
says...

>Lordy.UK wrote:
>> > That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't
>> > get why you defend each other so much on this group??
>>
>> And that is why you will never be part of it.
>>
>Right, Not that anything you say is of any importance.

Nothing anyone says on usenet is really of any importance.
Just some individuals get the impression their opinion is worth more
than that of everyone else.

But just remember, opinions are like arseholes. Every ****er has one,
and they are full of ****.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

fishman
September 7th 06, 10:42 AM
SteveH wrote:
snip

You forgot to change your sock back to AndrewP at work you muppet.

You're trying to sue people for rising to your stupid taunts again. Go
back from whence you came.

David R
September 7th 06, 11:38 AM
"Ian Dalziel" > wrote in message

>>and pascoe? :D
>>

> Wow! That's original - no-one *ever* made that joke before!
>
> --
>
> Ian Dalziel

Yay! I always like getting in there first....

Lordy.UK
September 7th 06, 06:38 PM
> > > That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't
> > > get why you defend each other so much on this group??
> >
> > And that is why you will never be part of it.
> >
> Right, Not that anything you say is of any importance.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

HTH

--
Lordy.UK

Pez D Spencer
September 7th 06, 06:39 PM
Lordy.UK wrote:

> HTH
>

> --
> Lordy.UK

what does HTH mean, again?

PC Paul
September 7th 06, 09:58 PM
Pez D Spencer wrote:
> Lordy.UK wrote:
>>
>> HTH
>>

>> --
>> Lordy.UK
>
> what does HTH mean, again?

Holding Three Horses.

HTH.

Grimly Curmudgeon
September 8th 06, 01:18 AM
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Pez D Spencer"
> saying something like:

>Lordy.UK wrote:
>>
>> HTH
>>

>> --
>> Lordy.UK
>
>what does HTH mean, again?

Hide The Hamburger.
--

Dave
SE6a

Curt James
September 8th 06, 01:39 AM
Pez D Spencer wrote:
> Lordy.UK wrote:
> >
> > HTH
>
> what does HTH mean, again?

Hefty Tamale Helpings.

--
Curt

mike
September 8th 06, 03:30 AM
"Pez D Spencer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Lordy.UK wrote:
> >
> > HTH

Hope this helps
> > --
> > Lordy.UK
>
> what does HTH mean, again?

Elder
September 8th 06, 08:09 AM
In article >, says...

>"Pez D Spencer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Lordy.UK wrote:
>> >
>> > HTH
>> >

>Hope this helps

Hope what helps?
You've said nothing and are trying to claim credit for it ;)

--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Stu
September 9th 06, 01:32 PM
Yeah I have read the complete thread and I don't get half of it. This
is the first time I have been on this forum, as I am a modded car owner
and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the slagging off
and multiple spam sites I have been used to. I hope to gain some good
views and info in the future.

Stu
http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

Adam Aglionby
September 9th 06, 02:19 PM
Stu wrote:
> Yeah I have read the complete thread and I don't get half of it. This
> is the first time I have been on this forum, as I am a modded car owner
> and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the slagging off
> and multiple spam sites I have been used to. I hope to gain some good
> views and info in the future.
>
> Stu
> http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

If you read the first post the English is , er, somewhat unusual using
some very arcane language. Its aimed by name at a high post count
poster on the newsgroup.

Seen similar a few months back on other groups, its a robot generated
trolling, post target selected from newsgroup statistics, somewhere
like this:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/reportcard.aspx?tp=10&sd=9/6/2006&ng=uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Could have just about equally been Guy King who had a `complaint` about
him.

So its robot trolling, suspect that somewhere, sometime, some nerd
sends a scoring `bot out to see how succesful his trolling bots have
been and which newsgroup turns into a pirannha flame fest at a single
random troll post.

Signal to noise is actually pretty good on uk.rec.cars.maintenance
generally.

Adam

Lordy.UK
September 9th 06, 02:21 PM
> and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the
> slagging off and multiple spam sites I have been used to.

Bad luck :)

--
Lordy.UK

SteveH
September 9th 06, 02:31 PM
Lordy.UK > wrote:

> > and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the
> > slagging off and multiple spam sites I have been used to.
>
> Bad luck :)

Look at his post in more detail.... it's ironic that someone posting
spam would complain about spam.....
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL

Lordy.UK
September 9th 06, 02:34 PM
> > > and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the
> > > slagging off and multiple spam sites I have been used to.
> >
> > Bad luck :)
>
> Look at his post in more detail.... it's ironic that someone
> posting spam would complain about spam.....

The URL ? I'd already seen that (and your reply to him elsewhere) but
it's in his sig - which is perfectly acceptable, and he's only cross-
posting because the thread was already cross posting.

Given that he is directly referencing the group with car related text
rather than just spamming with identical adverts it's hard to form a
conclusive opinion either way at the moment. I'm sure there must be
better places to expend such effort for catering equipment than a
motoring group...

--
Lordy.UK

Lordy.UK
September 9th 06, 02:40 PM
> I've just done a very quick google search,

Yup, same here.

He is suddenly an avid film viewer in the movie groups, a keen gardener
in the gardening groups, etc, etc...

--
Lordy.UK

SteveH
September 9th 06, 02:41 PM
Lordy.UK > wrote:

> > > Bad luck :)
> >
> > Look at his post in more detail.... it's ironic that someone
> > posting spam would complain about spam.....
>
> The URL ? I'd already seen that (and your reply to him elsewhere) but
> it's in his sig - which is perfectly acceptable, and he's only cross-
> posting because the thread was already cross posting.
>
> Given that he is directly referencing the group with car related text
> rather than just spamming with identical adverts it's hard to form a
> conclusive opinion either way at the moment. I'm sure there must be
> better places to expend such effort for catering equipment than a
> motoring group...

I've just done a very quick google search, to find he's been accused of
spamming many times in the only group he regularly posts to.

All his other posts appear to be more or less 1-off, which suggests he's
randomly replying to stuff in order to get his URL spread around.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL

Tunku
September 10th 06, 09:54 PM
"Stu" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Yeah I have read the complete thread and I don't get half of it. This
> is the first time I have been on this forum, as I am a modded car owner
> and I thought maybe this would be better than most of the slagging off
> and multiple spam sites I have been used to. I hope to gain some good
> views and info in the future.
>
> Stu
> http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

oooh another Stu <waves>

--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.

Tunku
September 10th 06, 09:57 PM
Lordy.UK > wrote in news:MPG.1f6cd5c71d3eb29698a004
@news.ntlworld.com:

>> I've just done a very quick google search,
>
> Yup, same here.
>
> He is suddenly an avid film viewer in the movie groups, a keen gardener
> in the gardening groups, etc, etc...

A man of many interests ;-)