PDA

View Full Version : Robert Schuh is a nob

SteveH
September 7th 06, 11:33 AM
I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.

Pete
September 7th 06, 11:53 AM
"SteveH" > schreef:

> Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> such a degree that I cannot remain silent.

What exactly did he say?

----
Pete

Pez D Spencer
September 7th 06, 06:25 PM
no one cares.

in the words of the cohen brothers, schuh is "bonafide."

best keep yer cake hole plugged about schuh.

Pez D Spencer
September 7th 06, 06:35 PM
"bona fide," excuse me.

Will Brink
September 7th 06, 06:45 PM
In article . com>,
"SteveH" > wrote:

> I am writing this post rather reluctantly.

Then why bother in the first place?

> I do not wish to begin an
> incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies.

Sure you do, or you wouldn't have posted it in the first place

Crap snipped

Robert Schuh
September 7th 06, 10:57 PM
SteveH wrote:

> I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
> how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.

What the **** are you talking about? What have I said that so disturbing?
What I find FAR more disturbing are the number of anonymous cowards like
yourself who are willing make up libelous things about people and then not
have the integrity nor balls to post your name.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
September 7th 06, 10:58 PM
Pete wrote:

> "SteveH" > schreef:
>
> > Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> > such a degree that I cannot remain silent.
>
> What exactly did he say?
>
> ----
> Pete

Pete,
I have no idea who this guy is or what he is talking about. He is just
another anonymous pussy.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
September 7th 06, 11:04 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

re SteveH >

> <snip> I have no idea who this guy is or what he is
> talking about. He is just another anonymous pussy.

Yeah, but you called DZ an anonymous pussy, too. Weird.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 7th 06, 11:10 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> What I find FAR more disturbing are the number of
> anonymous cowards like yourself who are willing
> make up libelous things about people and then not
> have the integrity nor balls to post your name.

Oh, bull****, 'bert. Even if someone has the integrity and balls to
post their name along with legitimate however negative comments about
you, why you simply killfile them. D'OH!

You'd think someone with a 720 verbal score would see the contradiction
there. Of course, you'd also think that someone with a stick up
their... arse about spam would find it smart to delete the URL to said
spam before posting their negative reaction regarding said spam. That's
apparently beyond your grasp, however. Again, weird.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 7th 06, 11:20 PM
SteveH wrote:
> I am writing this post rather reluctantly.

Liar.

> I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about
> Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies.

Liar.

> However, Robert has recently made a few statements
> that I find disturbing

Cite? Where's the link, pal?

> to such a degree that I cannot remain silent.

Liar.

> What follows is the story of how Robert can be so
> rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> in its implementation.

Obfuscator.

> Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,

Liar.

> so let me just leave you with one parting wish:
> Together, may we

We? Who the **** is we in this context? It's apparently you against the
world here, Steve.

> express our

Likewise "our". Shoulda said "my" since you're obviously on your own in
your puzzling, problematic prose.

> concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.

He's a dick (okay, perhaps from my perspective only), but he's MFW's
dick (again, ymmv). Therefore the effect of your post is sincerely that
it has not affected MFW in the least. ;o)

In other words, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

--
Curt

mike
September 7th 06, 11:31 PM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
> how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.

Robert Shuh, like many others here in MFW, think you are a knob for cross
posting your boring ****.
So mate, I'd suggest you heed Robert's advise...and **** off out of here.
then you won't have to face any "disturbing statements' - comprehendo?????

ATP*
September 8th 06, 12:09 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "SteveH" > schreef:
>
>> Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
>> such a degree that I cannot remain silent.
>
> What exactly did he say?
>
> ----
> Pete
Somebody from another ****** group has a hard on for SteveH so they posted
this as bait for Bert.

Curt James
September 8th 06, 12:12 AM
ATP* wrote:
[...]

re Schuh

> <snip> as bait for Bert.

heh :oD

(He said Bert.)

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 8th 06, 03:52 AM
mike wrote:

> "SteveH" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> > incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> > Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> > such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
> > how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> > in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> > so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> > express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.
>
> Robert Shuh, like many others here in MFW, think you are a knob for cross
> posting your boring ****.
> So mate, I'd suggest you heed Robert's advise...and **** off out of here.
> then you won't have to face any "disturbing statements' - comprehendo?????

Mike,
Is this guy the ****ing moron who keeps cross posting all of that inane
bull****? If so, **** him. :-)

Rob

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

mike
September 8th 06, 04:10 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> mike wrote:
>
> > "SteveH" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > > I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> > > incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> > > Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> > > such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story
of
> > > how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> > > in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> > > so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> > > express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.
> >
> > Robert Shuh, like many others here in MFW, think you are a knob for
cross
> > posting your boring ****.
> > So mate, I'd suggest you heed Robert's advise...and **** off out of
here.
> > then you won't have to face any "disturbing statements' -
comprehendo?????

> Mike,
> Is this guy the ****ing moron who keeps cross posting all of that inane
> bull****? If so, **** him. :-)
>
> Rob

Its him and his gang of cross posters....but I guess most can't read or heed
advice to **** off and stop crossposting his crap.

Lester Long
September 25th 06, 12:23 AM
"SteveH" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
> how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.

People have been trolling Mr. Schuh for what about a decade now?

Move on.

Curt James
September 25th 06, 02:01 AM
Lester Long wrote:
> "SteveH"wrote

> >I am writing this post rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an
> > incendiary debate about Robert Schuh's revenge fantasies. However,
> > Robert has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to
> > such a degree that I cannot remain silent. What follows is the story of
> > how Robert can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor
> > in its implementation. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say,
> > so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we
> > express our concerns about Robert Schuh's effrontive ravings.
>
> People have been trolling Mr. Schuh for what about a decade now?
>
> Move on.

Uh, Lester, he DID move on. Nearly three weeks ago. Hth.

--
Curt