PDA

View Full Version : Himalayan Goji Juice

LucyA
September 7th 06, 05:58 PM
This juice gives you incredible energy and seriously reduces your
recovery time after exercise. Check this out:
http://www.jennyinc.net/rts/index.asp?action=page&name=5582&siteid=446

mike
September 7th 06, 11:29 PM
"LucyA" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> This juice gives you incredible energy and seriously reduces your
> recovery time after exercise. Check this out:
> http://www.jennyinc.net/rts/index.asp?action=page&name=5582&siteid=446

I dont believe that at all...I have tried the Fijian Noni Juice which is the
same product. Only observation was that it tastes foul...and almost made me
puke.

Curt James
September 7th 06, 11:47 PM
mike wrote:
> "LucyA" wrote

> > This juice gives you incredible energy and seriously
> > reduces your recovery time after exerci<snip>
>
> I dont believe that at all...I have tried the Fijian Noni
> Juice which is the same product. Only observation was
> that it tastes foul...and almost made me puke.

Perhaps she meant that the nausea brought on by the juice serves as a
mask against DOMS caused by the exercise? ;o)

--
Curt