PDA

View Full Version : looking for magazines to buy

Mario Coluccio
September 10th 06, 09:54 PM
i want to buy old bodybuilder magazines

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 10th 06, 10:09 PM
In article >,
"Mario Coluccio" > wrote:

> i want to buy old bodybuilder magazines

Where do you live?

I have a small stack of about 14 or so MD magazines in the bathroom I've
considered getting rid of... There are a few volumes of 2004/2005 but
most are 2006. I dumped a bunch at the local gym last year.

Hell, you can have them for postage and handling.

Seriously.

Just keep in mind that paper is heavy!!!!!!!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Curt James
September 10th 06, 10:47 PM
Mario Coluccio wrote:
> i want to buy old bodybuilder magazines

I know just the place! The Clay Bookstore, Clay, Pennsylvania, USA.

Of course, I sold my collection of muscle magazines to the bookstore
back in 1983, so they're probably picked through. Otoh, it's a
religious bookstore and I'm suspicious that they simply pitched the
entire box in the trash as soon as I left the store.

Picture, if you will, an elderly Mennonite man muttering, "Men in their
underpants. Such nonsense!"

Lots of Muscle Builder/Powers, Iron Mans, Muscular Developments, Muscle
Training Illustrateds, issues of Strength & Health, MuscleMag
Internationals, plus at least one issue of Muscle Digest.

Good luck!

And, on a somewhat more serious note, you might put an ad in your local
newspaper or "penny saver" indicating your interest. WANTED - YOUR OLD
BODYBUILDING MAGS!

Might work.

--
Curt

Charles
September 10th 06, 10:55 PM
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:54:11 GMT, "Mario Coluccio"
> wrote:

>i want to buy old bodybuilder magazines

There's a couple of fairly aged bodybuilders in the Group, but I'm not
sure that they will want to part with their magazines!

Curt James
September 10th 06, 11:10 PM
Charles wrote:
> "Mario Coluccio" wrote:
>
> >i want to buy old bodybuilder magazines
>
> There's a couple of fairly aged bodybuilders in the Group, but
> I'm not sure that they will want to part with their magazines!

Iirc, Williams said he has TWO bodybuilding magazines PLUS print copies
of T-Nation? ;o)

--
Curt

September 11th 06, 07:57 PM