PDA

View Full Version : Re: Identical twins die on average 10 years apart

Robert Schuh
September 10th 06, 11:08 PM
DZ wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/31/health/31age.html?ei=5070&en=5cb20ad50f9c14e8&ex=1157860800&adxnnl=2&pagewanted=all
>
> Identical twins' lifespans differ by 10 years on average. Is that a
> lot? If the statement is taken at its face value, it implies that if
> your twin lived to 110 years you have VERY good chances to live past
> 110. But a random person doesn't.

My father is an identical twin and he brother died in 1988.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
September 10th 06, 11:31 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> My father is an identical twin and he brother died in 1988.

And? AND?

Well, is your father still alive? How was 1998 for him?

Wishing him and, yeah, you continued good health.

[...]

> --------------2E068075C2CFF245CDE412D2

-=snip line after line of frigging html=-

So, what's up with that anyway? It's not entirely unusual for you
either.

What? What gives?!

I like html like you like spam, okay?

--