PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding/supplement trivia ?

Robert Schuh
September 11th 06, 09:17 AM
OK,
No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
"Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
Protein. Good luck!!

Rob

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
September 11th 06, 10:07 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> OK,
> No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
> and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
> for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
> "Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
> year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
> Protein. Good luck!!
>
> Rob

ANSWER: Me

Of course this isn't my REAL name.....

Curt James
September 11th 06, 09:21 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> OK,
> No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
> and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
> for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
> "Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
> year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
> Protein. Good luck!!

'bert's got me kf'ed but I love trivia, soooo...

"Designer Whey Protein was created by 3-time Olympian David Jenkins,
and introduced to the market by Carlsbad, California company NEXT
Proteins International (then called NEXT Nutrition) in 1993," according
to information found on Wiki.

Additional trivia: http://www.musclemaster.net/wheyprotein.html and
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pierce34.htm

--
Curt

ATP*
September 12th 06, 01:31 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> OK,
> No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
> and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
> for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
> "Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
> year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
> Protein. Good luck!!
>
> Rob

Torbjorn Akerfeldt?

Jon Speer
September 15th 06, 03:22 AM
ATP* wrote:
> "Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> > OK,
> > No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
> > and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
> > for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
> > "Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
> > year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
> > Protein. Good luck!!
> >
> > Rob
> >
> Torbjorn Akerfeldt?

Duchaine?

Curt James
September 15th 06, 03:25 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> OK,
> No one who has been a long time reader of MFW and especially Will Brink
> and John Williams are allowed to answer this. How was Whey protein found
> for use in Bodybuilding and who did so? Here is a clue. He was the
> "Designer" in Designer Whey Protein. Bonus points if you can name the
> year that he received his first 50 lb bag of plain and unflavored Whey
> Protein. Good luck!!
>
> Rob

Well? Ignorant bitch, give with the answer! ;o)

--
Curt