PDA

View Full Version : Home gym equipment in the UK

ciaron
September 11th 06, 12:10 PM
What're the best places to buy home gym equipment in the UK? Do you
guys have any recommendations for mail order and/or high street?

I'm looking to buy a bench (for press, incline, fly etc), do you have
any recommendations on a make and model?

cheers,
Ciaron.

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
September 11th 06, 05:46 PM
ciaron wrote:
> What're the best places to buy home gym equipment in the UK? Do you
> guys have any recommendations for mail order and/or high street?
>
> I'm looking to buy a bench (for press, incline, fly etc), do you have
> any recommendations on a make and model?
>

> cheers,
> Ciaron.

If you get Bargain Pages I would buy from there,much cheaper and you
will get loads of weights-pound 4 pound ;)

Bully
September 12th 06, 02:49 PM
ciaron wrote:
> What're the best places to buy home gym equipment in the UK? Do you
> guys have any recommendations for mail order and/or high street?
>
> I'm looking to buy a bench (for press, incline, fly etc), do you have
> any recommendations on a make and model?
>

> cheers,
> Ciaron.

One for our spammer, Pet, on URB!

--
Bully
Supps: http://www.myprotein.co.uk - 5% off with my discount code MP4858

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )
September 12th 06, 03:11 PM
Bully wrote:

>> What're the best places to buy home gym equipment in the UK? Do you
>> guys have any recommendations for mail order and/or high street?
>>
>> I'm looking to buy a bench (for press, incline, fly etc), do you have
>> any recommendations on a make and model?

> One for our spammer, Pet, on URB!

Ah Mr. Bullmeister.
Thankyou for your vote of confidence.
:)

I forgot MFW still existed.... though I _STILL_ have my details listed
in the MFW Rouges Gallery
http://www.trygve.com/mfw_roguesgallery.html
Not that I'm really complaining as we get the occasional site hit from it.

Hope everyone is well and bitchin' on as hard as ever!

:)

Cheers
Pete

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.

September 15th 06, 05:01 AM
HUNGARYAN BODYBUILDER MEN

www.muscleteam.hu

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;) wrote:
> Bully wrote:
>
> >> What're the best places to buy home gym equipment in the UK? Do you
> >> guys have any recommendations for mail order and/or high street?
> >>
> >> I'm looking to buy a bench (for press, incline, fly etc), do you have
> >> any recommendations on a make and model?
>
> > One for our spammer, Pet, on URB!
>
> Ah Mr. Bullmeister.
> Thankyou for your vote of confidence.
> :)
>
> I forgot MFW still existed.... though I _STILL_ have my details listed
> in the MFW Rouges Gallery
> http://www.trygve.com/mfw_roguesgallery.html
> Not that I'm really complaining as we get the occasional site hit from it.
>
> Hope everyone is well and bitchin' on as hard as ever!
>
> :)
>
> Cheers
> Pete
>

> --
> http://gymratz.co.uk - Best Gym Equipment & Bodybuilding Supplements UK.
> http://trade-price-supplements.co.uk - TRADE PRICED SUPPLEMENTS for ALL!
> http://fitness-equipment-uk.com - UK's No.1 Fitness Equipment Suppliers.
> http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )
September 15th 06, 09:15 AM
wrote:
> HUNGARYAN BODYBUILDER MEN
>
> www.muscleteam.hu

I find they store well in the freezer if chopped up into small enough
joints.

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.