PDA

View Full Version : Re: what exercise

Kaz Kylheku
September 12th 06, 01:36 AM
Bill Wiscomb wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My girlfriend has started calling me "gorilla butt".

Time to ditch that girlfriend.

If a road was built around your girlfriend, the signs would read
"hazard: watch for falling interest level".

She is not attracted to you any longer, if she ever was. A woman who is
into you will not make disrespectful comments like that, because she
doesn't want to risk losing you. This one is taking you for granted;
she thinks she can say anything to you, either because she thinks that
you will stay with her anyway, or because she doesn't regard it as much
of a risk that you won't.

> What exercise can I use to zap these beasties?

Worry about that after you zap that girlfriend out of your life.

No matter what you do with your behind, that relationship is gone, and
so now is just a waste of time and energy.

You will be surprised how much time you suddenly have for getting in
shape and other interests.

Curt James
September 12th 06, 02:24 AM
Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> Bill Wiscomb wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > My girlfriend has started calling me "gorilla butt".
>
> Time to ditch that girlfriend.
>
> If a road was built around your girlfriend, the signs would
> read "hazard: watch for falling interest level".
>
> She is not attracted to you any longer, if she ever was.
[...]

Otoh, what if he's dating... Dian Fossey? Hunh? What THEN? Slightly
different perspective if THAT's the case, eh?

(Kindly disregard the fact that Fossey died in 1985.)

--
Curt