PDA

View Full Version : NYC Personal Trainer

September 12th 06, 01:52 AM
Hi,

I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
trainer, that I could network with.

Here is my website:
http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/

Thanks,

Katerina

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
September 12th 06, 08:31 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
> trainer, that I could network with.
>
> Here is my website:
> http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Katerina

As the saying goes:
"If you're not going to post naked pictures, don't post anything at all"

Kettlebell Inc
September 13th 06, 02:26 PM
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
> trainer, that I could network with.

Hi Katerina,

What types of training do you use with your clients? If you have been
interested in kettlebell training, there is a workshop coming to NYC on
November 11. Mike Mahler and Dylan Thomas are two of the best in the
kettlebell training biz. I've been to their workshops and worked with
them. Some of the best training hours I've spent.

Here are some links for you to check out:
http://www.kettlebellinc.com
http://www.nofearfitness.com
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo/kettlebell-workshops.php#mahler

You can email me at my listed address here if you have any questions or
info on kettlebells and kettlebell training.

Thanks,
John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com

September 14th 06, 09:29 AM
have you been to www.peakperformancenyc.com? one one the best personal
training studios there.

Kettlebell Inc wrote:
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
> > trainer, that I could network with.
> >

> Hi Katerina,
>
> What types of training do you use with your clients? If you have been
> interested in kettlebell training, there is a workshop coming to NYC on
> November 11. Mike Mahler and Dylan Thomas are two of the best in the
> kettlebell training biz. I've been to their workshops and worked with
> them. Some of the best training hours I've spent.
>
> Here are some links for you to check out:
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com
> http://www.nofearfitness.com
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo/kettlebell-workshops.php#mahler
>
> You can email me at my listed address here if you have any questions or
> info on kettlebells and kettlebell training.
>
> Thanks,
> John
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com

Bully
September 14th 06, 01:12 PM

....or http://www.crossfitnyc.org/?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

September 29th 06, 03:20 PM
Katerina,

I liked you website a lot.
http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/

It's great that you are providing a directory,

of New York City Gyms
http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/directory.aspx

Thanks for the resource,

Dave

wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
> trainer, that I could network with.
>
> Here is my website:
> http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Katerina

Bully
September 29th 06, 04:26 PM
wrote:
> Katerina,
>
> I liked you website a lot.
> http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/

It sucks!

> It's great that you are providing a directory,
>
> of New York City Gyms
> http://nycpersonaltrainer.com/directory.aspx

What about gyms in the West Midlands? Eh?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
October 5th 06, 10:06 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Katerina,
>
> I liked you website a lot.
> http://www.spammers-site.com/
>
> It's great that you are providing a directory,
>
> of New York City Gyms
> http://www.spammers-site.com/

> Thanks for the resource,
>
> Dave
>

> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am persoanl trainer, and I am trying to find some other personal
> > trainer, that I could network with.
> >
> > Here is my website:
> > http://www.spammers-site.com/
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Katerina

Katerina,

Please understand we're not as stupid as you. When you pose as a different
person and post messages to yourself what are we supposed to think?

That you're a SPAMMING PIECE OF SHI.......

Now, kindly FOAD!