PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Food Preparation

SEAL
September 13th 06, 04:29 AM
Guys,

Those of you who have a regular 9-5s who are trying to gain mass, but
doesn't have oodles of cash to spend on food, how do you do it?

In this book[1], Hugo Rivera's meal plan is something like 4000
calories. The diet includes meats in the morning all the way through
the 7 meals the rest of the day.

I know this is going to cost me, but how much do you eat? How much do
you spend? How do you prepare it so it's convenient throughout the day?
I'm thinking of just getting a lot of "Healthy Choice" microwaveable
dinners because they have a good ratio of the macronutrients, and if I
needed cals, I'll just eat multiple servings. What are your thoughts?

On a different note, do you believe this body[2] was the product of
steroids, or achieved solely without them? How about this physique[3],
roids or no roids? And lastly, this one[4]. Thanks in advance.

Footnote:
[1]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1578261864/ref=pd_rvi_gw_3/103-6359836-8840604?ie=UTF8
[2]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4726809951855820636&q=mr+olympia
[3]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9176524605963444267&q=natural+bodybuilding
[4]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4678440577706023652&q=natural+bodybuilding

Curt James
September 13th 06, 04:38 AM
SEAL wrote:

[...]

> Hugo Rivera's meal plan is something like 4000
> calories. The diet includes meats in the morning
> all the way through the 7 meals the re<snip>

Screw Hugo.

And then screw JAMA again.

Milk is cheap.

Would you please stop typing and start lifting?

Tia.

--
Curt

SEAL
September 13th 06, 05:14 AM

Screw you, **** James.

> And then screw JAMA again.
>
> Milk is cheap.

Your net worth is even cheaper.

> Would you please stop typing and start lifting?

Take your own advice.

> Tia.

Stop hijacking the thread asshole. If you got nothing relevant to say,
ignore the post. You're a whining little bitch. I have been lifting
while you have been on here whacking off to bestiality between your mom
and your dog who is also the mother of your pet cat and hijacking
countless threads including mine. So do us both a favor, log off, wash
off the drying crust of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you
dumb wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already elevates
your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!

Hahaha

SEAL

JMW
September 13th 06, 06:24 AM
SEAL > wrote:

>**** James wrote:
>
>> Screw Hugo.
>
>Screw you, **** James.
>
>> And then screw JAMA again.
>>
>> Milk is cheap.
>
>Your net worth is even cheaper.
>
>> Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>
>Take your own advice.
>
>> Tia.
>
>Stop hijacking the thread asshole. If you got nothing relevant to say,
>ignore the post. You're a whining little bitch. I have been lifting
>while you have been on here whacking off to bestiality between your mom
>and your dog who is also the mother of your pet cat and hijacking
>countless threads including mine. So do us both a favor, log off, wash
>off the drying crust of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you
>dumb wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already elevates
>your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!

I see Curt has made another friend.

Larry Hodges
September 13th 06, 08:23 AM
"JMW" > wrote in message
> SEAL > wrote:
>
>>**** James wrote:
>>
>>> Screw Hugo.
>>
>>Screw you, **** James.
>>
>>> And then screw JAMA again.
>>>
>>> Milk is cheap.
>>
>>Your net worth is even cheaper.
>>
>>> Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>>
>>Take your own advice.
>>
>>> Tia.
>>
>>Stop hijacking the thread asshole. If you got nothing relevant to say,
>>ignore the post. You're a whining little bitch. I have been lifting
>>while you have been on here whacking off to bestiality between your mom
>>and your dog who is also the mother of your pet cat and hijacking
>>countless threads including mine. So do us both a favor, log off, wash
>>off the drying crust of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you
>>dumb wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already elevates
>>your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!
>
> I see Curt has made another friend.

I'd give it a strong 7.0. Not bad.

Richard
September 13th 06, 08:25 AM
"SEAL" > wrote in message
.. .
> **** James wrote:
>
> > Screw Hugo.
>
> Screw you, **** James.
>
> > And then screw JAMA again.
> >
> > Milk is cheap.
>
> Your net worth is even cheaper.
>
> > Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>
> Take your own advice.
>
> > Tia.
>
> Stop hijacking the thread asshole. If you got nothing relevant to say,
> ignore the post. You're a whining little bitch.

SEAL's competition photo after smoking roids using his crack pipe:
http://tinyurl.com/68qkb
BTW, INhale while lifting,,, to prevent glaucoma!

Charles
September 13th 06, 09:50 AM
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:24:40 -0400, JMW
> wrote:

>SEAL > wrote:
>
>>**** James wrote:
>>
>>> Screw Hugo.
>>
>>Screw you, **** James.
>>
>>> And then screw JAMA again.
>>>
>>> Milk is cheap.
>>
>>Your net worth is even cheaper.
>>
>>> Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>>
>>Take your own advice.
>>
>>> Tia.
>>
>>Stop hijacking the thread asshole. If you got nothing relevant to say,
>>ignore the post. You're a whining little bitch. I have been lifting
>>while you have been on here whacking off to bestiality between your mom
>>and your dog who is also the mother of your pet cat and hijacking
>>countless threads including mine. So do us both a favor, log off, wash
>>off the drying crust of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you
>>dumb wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already elevates
>>your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!
>
>I see Curt has made another friend.

<williamsspeak>

I am desperate to recruit help in my war against Curt, as I can't cope
on my own and I always operate at my megalomaniac best when I have a
bunch of like-minded bullies to help me, in my war against those to
whom I have given the ****s, and who then have the temerity to oppose
me.

My head is painful again and my temples are throbbing, at the
increasing number of n00bs who think they can just come here and post
willy-nilly advice on fitness and training matters. How ****ing dare
they?!!

This wasn't the case in the olden days, when the Internet was steam
driven and my PC was only 156 kbs and took up two whole rooms. When I
first formed MFW, which was originally JMW (just.me.withafewfriends)
we were very strict and only the "old regulars" were able to post on
such important pseudo scientific/medical matters.

Misfits of the world and other societal ****ups and aspiring control
freaks, please join me in a new campaign to wrest back control of this
once great Group, from the forces of reasonableness and friendly
co-operation, and let us get back to picking on a few people, and
stalking them, and blackmailing them - and really giving them THE
****S, JUST LIKE WE USED TO... <eyes bulging and voice rasping with
passion>

Sieg Heil!

</williamsspeak>

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 13th 06, 03:19 PM
In article . com>,
"Curt James" > wrote:

> SEAL wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Hugo Rivera's meal plan is something like 4000
> > calories. The diet includes meats in the morning
> > all the way through the 7 meals the re<snip>
>
> Screw Hugo.
>
> And then screw JAMA again.
>
> Milk is cheap.
>
> Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>
> Tia.

Surprised he did not post this one:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1738546336075855205&q=natural+bo
dybuilding
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Curt James
September 14th 06, 02:46 AM
Charles wrote:
[...]

> <williamsspeak>
>
> I am desperate to recruit help in my war against Curt,

heh

Very funny, Charles, however it's obvious that Williams can't mount a
minor skirmish, much less a war.

[...]

Mid-week has come and gone as the week's END approaches! :o)

--
Curt

Curt James
September 14th 06, 02:51 AM
SEAL wrote:
> **** James wrote:

Is that you, TBR?

> > Screw Hugo.
>
> Screw you, **** James.

Hey, I'm not the one trying to break your food budget, pal.

> > And then screw JAMA again.
> >
> > Milk is cheap.
>
> Your net worth is even cheaper.

Hanson? It's not TBR, it's Hanson!

> > Would you please stop typing and start lifting?
>
> Take your own advice.

My post to rep ratio is surprisingly very good. ;o)

> > Tia.
>
> Stop hijacking the thread asshole.

There was no hijacking involved, imo.

> If you got nothing relevant to say,

My advice - athough posed as a rhetorical question - was sound, again
imo.

Stop typing and start lifting applies still and would be of great
benefit in your situation.

> ignore the post.

Hey, you post and therefore face the chance that someone may reply.
Unfortunately, not all of those replies will necessarily be items you
enjoy reading.

> You're a whining little bitch.

Opinion.

> I have been lifting

Cool.

> while you have been on here

On here and in the gym.

> whacking off to bestiality between your mom and your dog

Standard flame number 91289, yes?

> who is also the mother of your pet cat

But where did THAT come from? Is English your second language? Of
course, I truly admire all who can speak more than one language, so
that's not a criticism at all.

> and hijacking countless threads including mine.

Hey, once you click send the post is no longer yours but belongs to The
World! ;o)

> So do us both a favor, log off, wash off the drying crust
> of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you dumb
> wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already
> elevates your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!

You spelled paramecium correctly. I'll give you that much.

Dumb wannabe jock, eh?

You wrote, "I know this is going to cost me, but how much do you eat?
How much
do you spend? How do you prepare it so it's convenient throughout the
day? I'm thinking of just getting a lot of "Healthy Choice"
microwaveable dinners because they have a good ratio of the
macronutrients, and if I needed cals, I'll just eat multiple servings.
What are your thoughts?"

Get many responses to that mess? I mean other than from this dumb
wannabe jock?

> Hahaha

And I suggest you worry less about who's on steroids and more on what
you can do to improve your own physique.

Hth.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 14th 06, 03:18 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
[...]

> Surprised he did not post this one:
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1738546336075855205&q=natural+bodybuilding

I'm glad YOU did, however!

Wonderful posing routine and a gorgeous athlete. After viewing that,
who wouldn't want to quote Michael Keaton's, "I'm... BATMAN!"?

See also: http://www.rachellecannon.com/Photos.htm

--
Curt

Charles
September 14th 06, 12:49 PM
On 13 Sep 2006 18:46:07 -0700, "Curt James" >
wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>[...]
>
>> <williamsspeak>
>>
>> I am desperate to recruit help in my war against Curt,
>
>heh
>
>Very funny, Charles, however it's obvious that Williams can't mount a
>minor skirmish, much less a war.

Such things loom large in the mind of some obsessive people...

>[...]
>
>Mid-week has come and gone as the week's END approaches! :o)

The "END" is nigh - ****ing roll on! ;o)

SEAL
September 15th 06, 05:14 AM
Curt James wrote:

> Is that you, TBR?

Who's TBR?

> Hanson? It's not TBR, it's Hanson!

Who's Hanson?

> My post to rep ratio is surprisingly very good. ;o)

Good is subjective.

> There was no hijacking involved, imo.

Be-jeezus!

> Hey, you post and therefore face the chance that someone may reply.
> Unfortunately, not all of those replies will necessarily be items you
> enjoy reading.

You're right. I may not like the response, but at least try to include
some semblance of intelligence, but hey, I won't beat this dead horse.

>> You're a whining little bitch.
>
> Opinion.

Fact.

>> I have been lifting
>
> Cool.

Thanks.

What's 00001? Oh, I know... "**** James".

>> who is also the mother of your pet cat
>
> But where did THAT come from? Is English your second language? Of
> course, I truly admire all who can speak more than one language, so
> that's not a criticism at all.

What's with this "is English your 2nd language" comeback? Can't you
come up with something better? I thought you having a cat for a sibling
who is also your offspring was funny, and including your mom in it is
pretty standard insult tactics, but you apparently did not. Now you're
just lashing out with the "Oooh, you're dumb... is English your 2nd
language?" I'd much rather you said, "hahaha, that was funny, I'll give
you that one."

>> and hijacking countless threads including mine.
>
> Hey, once you click send the post is no longer yours but belongs to The
> World! ;o)

That's probably the most intelligent thing I've every heard you say.

>> So do us both a favor, log off, wash off the drying crust
>> of spooze all over your mouth and start lifting you dumb
>> wannabe jock when in actuality calling you a jock already
>> elevates your status from paramecium. So **** OFF!
>
> You spelled paramecium correctly. I'll give you that much.

Don't make like you didn't google for it.

> Dumb wannabe jock, eh?
>
> You wrote, "I know this is going to cost me, but how much do you eat?
> How much
> do you spend? How do you prepare it so it's convenient throughout the
> day? I'm thinking of just getting a lot of "Healthy Choice"
> microwaveable dinners because they have a good ratio of the
> macronutrients, and if I needed cals, I'll just eat multiple servings.
> What are your thoughts?"
>
> Get many responses to that mess? I mean other than from this dumb
> wannabe jock?

You're right. Those who kept silent leaves me in doubt that they might
not know what they're talking about, but your response removed all my
doubts about you.

> And I suggest you worry less about who's on steroids and more on what
> you can do to improve your own physique.

It's not so much that I want to know who is on steroids. It's more
about what does one who has used steroids look like. I need to figure
out what's possible without "juice", and need to set my goals based on
that. If I set my goals based on something unattainable without
performance enhancing drugs, I'd be setting myself up for failure.

> Hth.

It did. Thanks.