PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO GAIN POWER?

Chris
September 14th 06, 08:41 AM
Now a days I am loosing my power.?
Pls help give me some Good tips to gain power..?
I lose my power when I Do more than 2 workouts?

Bully
September 14th 06, 01:06 PM
Chris wrote:
> Now a days I am loosing my power.?
> Pls help give me some Good tips to gain power..?
> I lose my power when I Do more than 2 workouts?

Do Power workouts more.

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

David
September 14th 06, 01:29 PM
"Chris" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Now a days I am loosing my power.?
> Pls help give me some Good tips to gain power..?
> I lose my power when I Do more than 2 workouts?

Two suggestions for loose power
try working with kettlebells
try eating protein bars

jonpaulwade
September 14th 06, 10:56 PM
Not sure what you mean by power. And how far apart are these two
workouts?

Maybe you need to do more compound exercises. Maybe you need to improve
your diet, and maybe you need more REST.

People seem to forget that without rest you will waste your muscles
away rather than build them up stronger.

Eat healthy nutritious food, rest, workout, eat healthy nutritious
food, rest, and repeat.

Also, as well as giving yourself rest days, now and then take a whole
week off.

And change your routine so that your body is not complacent with the
exercises that you do.

Cheers, and good luck

Jon.
Health, fitness and relaxation advice at
http://www.tranquillizer.co.uk/

David wrote:
> "Chris" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Now a days I am loosing my power.?
> > Pls help give me some Good tips to gain power..?
> > I lose my power when I Do more than 2 workouts?
>
> Two suggestions for loose power
> try working with kettlebells
> try eating protein bars

jimmy
September 15th 06, 08:24 AM
Whenever He-Man would raise up his sword and transform into battle
mode...he would always say "I have the Power!"

Maybe the sword is the key to Power!

Get that sword!

jonpaulwade wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by power. And how far apart are these two
> workouts?
>
> Maybe you need to do more compound exercises. Maybe you need to improve
> your diet, and maybe you need more REST.
>
> People seem to forget that without rest you will waste your muscles
> away rather than build them up stronger.
>
> Eat healthy nutritious food, rest, workout, eat healthy nutritious
> food, rest, and repeat.
>
> Also, as well as giving yourself rest days, now and then take a whole
> week off.
>
> And change your routine so that your body is not complacent with the
> exercises that you do.
>
> Cheers, and good luck
>
> Jon.
> Health, fitness and relaxation advice at
> http://www.tranquillizer.co.uk/
>

> David wrote:
> > "Chris" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > > Now a days I am loosing my power.?
> > > Pls help give me some Good tips to gain power..?
> > > I lose my power when I Do more than 2 workouts?
> >
> > Two suggestions for loose power
> > try working with kettlebells
> > try eating protein bars

jonpaulwade
September 15th 06, 09:03 PM
Damn, why didn't I think of that? Good idea Jimmy !

jimmy wrote:
> Whenever He-Man would raise up his sword and transform into battle
> mode...he would always say "I have the Power!"
>
> Maybe the sword is the key to Power!
>
> Get that sword!
>
> jonpaulwade wrote:
> > Not sure what you mean by power. And how far apart are these two
> > workouts?
> >
> > Maybe you need to do more compound exercises. Maybe you need to improve
> > your diet, and maybe you need more REST.
> >
> > People seem to forget that without rest you will waste your muscles
> > away rather than build them up stronger.
> >
> > Eat healthy nutritious food, rest, workout, eat healthy nutritious
> > food, rest, and repeat.
> >
> > Also, as well as giving yourself rest days, now and then take a whole
> > week off.
> >
> > And change your routine so that your body is not complacent with the
> > exercises that you do.
> >
> > Cheers, and good luck
> >
> > Jon.
> > Health, fitness and relaxation advice at
> > http://www.tranquillizer.co.uk/
> >

> > David wrote:
> > > "Chris" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...