PDA

View Full Version : Steroids crash Major League Baseball

September 15th 06, 04:10 AM
http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx

Solid economics of doping blog put up on chatwithastar

MLB hears. Baseball must stay pure.

Robert Schuh
September 15th 06, 05:39 AM

**** you AOL boy. What do you know about steroids anyway? Moron.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

jimmy
September 15th 06, 07:36 AM
did the writer even edit what he wrote?

poorly written and actually inaccurate:

"The stripping of Floyd Landis of his Tour de France victory indicates
that athletes continue to use doping as a means to enhance their
performance."

he hasn't been disqualified yet so there has been no "stripping" yet

and who cares about baseball? BORING

wrote:
> http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx
>

> Solid economics of doping blog put up on chatwithastar
>
> MLB hears. Baseball must stay pure.

Will Brink
September 15th 06, 02:03 PM
In article . com>,
wrote:

http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx

> Solid economics of doping blog put up on chatwithastar
>
> MLB hears. Baseball must stay pure.

Now they can go back to taking meth by the handfulls...

Simon
September 15th 06, 03:03 PM
wrote:
> http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx
>
> MLB hears. Baseball must stay pure.

Feh. Professional sports of all types are about as pure as a crackhouse
whore.

--
To put it another way. Imagine an orkplace where you were the only non
executive: Make them all CEO. Give them all at least one Masters degree

Charles
September 15th 06, 04:52 PM

wrote:

>http://chatwithastar.com/blogs/cws_staff/archive/2006/09/14/The-Economics-of-Athletic-Doping.aspx
>>

>> Solid economics of doping blog put up on chatwithastar
>>
>> MLB hears. Baseball must stay pure.
>
>Now they can go back to taking meth by the handfulls...

Perhaps by the hands full would be a tad more grammatically correct
Willy Boy!

Have a great weekend old chum - you know I intend to! ;o)

TFIF!