PDA

View Full Version : (OT) Radio frequency identification chips under the skin

September 15th 06, 07:23 PM
http://www.examiner.com/a-234701~Digital_dog_tag_already_cloned.html

WASHINGTON - The company lobbying for a Pentagon contract to insert
radio frequency identification chips under the skin of U.S. military
personnel has already had its technology cloned by two experts.

Curt James
September 15th 06, 10:05 PM
wrote:
> http://www.examiner.com/a-234701~Digital_dog_tag_already_cloned.html
>
> WASHINGTON - The company lobbying for a Pentagon contract to insert
> radio frequency identification chips under the skin of U.S. military
> personnel has already had its technology cloned by two experts.

Ya think they'll just inject it as part of the inoculation process
during recruit training? I can't imagine too many who'd find that idea
very appealing. I mean, besides VeriChip.

I can just hear it now...

"Did you get the square needle yet? Just WAIT until you get the SQUARE
needle!"

--
Curt