PDA

View Full Version : q for will

Pez D Spencer
September 16th 06, 02:28 PM
will,

i didn't see you actually single out a certain brand in your last
article on whey in muscle mag as the best. i'm curious what brand of
whey you use personally. i always thought isopure was the best.

i'm also curious what you think about the metamyosyn in met-rx if you'd
have any interest in commenting on that one.

thx

Will Brink
September 16th 06, 04:31 PM
In article . com>, "Pez D
Spencer" > wrote:

> will,
>
> i didn't see you actually single out a certain brand in your last
> article on whey in muscle mag as the best. i'm curious what brand of
> whey you use personally. i always thought isopure was the best.

Isopure = ion exchange which I consider sub par whey. Have you read my
article "the whey it is"? That covers all the info you could need:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articledetails.php?acatid=3&aid=25

I use CFM whey from the Life Extension myself. The reasons for that are
covered in the article above BTW. There are a few places that sell pure
CFM, but it's not sold pure due to cost so most companies use a cheap
concentrate (not a bad thing by default BTW) and mix in a small amount of
CFM.

> i'm also curious what you think about the metamyosyn in met-rx if you'd
> have any interest in commenting on that one.

It's a milk based blend vs whey. Has a blend of milk protein isolates,
caseinate, glutamine, whey protein concentrate, and egg white. Totally
different animal then a pure whey. Should be more a "slow" protein vs
"fast" as whey is. Probably good when a slow digesting protein is wanted
but not an optimal post workout protein.

> thx

Pez D Spencer
September 16th 06, 04:36 PM
Will Brink wrote:

> Isopure = ion exchange which I consider sub par whey. Have you read my
> article "the whey it is"? That covers all the info you could need:
>
> http://www.brinkzone.com/articledetails.php?acatid=3&aid=25

haven't read it. but, i'm reading it right now.

i thought ion exchange protein was the best? oh well. i'm sure the
article will clear things up.

thx