PDA

View Full Version : "John" from Kettlebell, when are you going to admit your lies?

Robert Schuh
September 17th 06, 09:30 AM
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David
September 17th 06, 11:25 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> So moron,
> When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

I think maybe he's hiding out at Curt's place.

> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

ATP*
September 17th 06, 12:59 PM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> So moron,
> When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> that you had to make that crap up? Coward.
>
> --
> Robert Schuh

That John had nothing to do with kettlebells, IIRC. He was trying to sell
supplements. Go back to pulling on your skins.

Curt James
September 17th 06, 01:25 PM
David wrote:
> "Robert Schuh" wrote

> > So moron,
> > When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> > lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> > true,

Everyone here, in fact, does not know that is not true. Perhaps 99.9%
suspect it's not true, but unless you know of an MFW patron who has
24/7 access to your activities and location then it seems obvious that
everyone here could not possibly know whether that statement is true or
not.

You've stated you have me kf'ed and I didn't get an echo or a conduit's
assist on my last post (perhaps you'll stumble across it in Google
groups), but haven't you been arrested in the past for illegal
activities? Again, I thought you did time. Of course, people shouldn't
be held up to a magnifying glass for the rest of their lives over a
single incident, but it does set up something called precedent. Perhaps
some doubt.

That coupled with the irony that you offer aspersions like "Ignorant
bitch." But you bristle when someone else exhibits similar meanspirited
behavior. Pot, kettle, black and... YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU
OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE IT both come to mind, 'bert.

> > so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic that
> > you had to make that crap up? Coward.
> >

> I think maybe he's hiding out at Curt's place.

We're both hanging over at JW's place. You'd be surprised. He's got
ferns. HA! Bet ya didn't expect THAT, David!

--
Curt

David
September 17th 06, 03:50 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> David wrote:
>> "Robert Schuh" wrote
>
>> > So moron,
>> > When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
>> > lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
>> > true,
>
> Everyone here, in fact, does not know that is not true. Perhaps 99.9%
> suspect it's not true, but unless you know of an MFW patron who has
> 24/7 access to your activities and location then it seems obvious that
> everyone here could not possibly know whether that statement is true or
> not.
>
> You've stated you have me kf'ed and I didn't get an echo or a conduit's
> assist on my last post (perhaps you'll stumble across it in Google
> groups), but haven't you been arrested in the past for illegal
> activities? Again, I thought you did time. Of course, people shouldn't
> be held up to a magnifying glass for the rest of their lives over a
> single incident, but it does set up something called precedent. Perhaps
> some doubt.
>
> That coupled with the irony that you offer aspersions like "Ignorant
> bitch." But you bristle when someone else exhibits similar meanspirited
> behavior. Pot, kettle, black and... YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU
> OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE IT both come to mind, 'bert.
>
>> > so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic that
>> > you had to make that crap up? Coward.
>> >

>> I think maybe he's hiding out at Curt's place.
>
> We're both hanging over at JW's place. You'd be surprised. He's got
> ferns. HA! Bet ya didn't expect THAT, David!

No, I must admit. . . .
(Use your REAL name COWARD!! (oh sorry I just realized that you do use your
real name . . . sorry!!)

> --
> Curt

Kettlebell Inc
September 17th 06, 07:54 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> So moron,
> When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> that you had to make that crap up? Coward.
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

YO PSYCHO,

You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
crap here.

And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
person.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com

Robert Schuh
September 17th 06, 10:48 PM
Kettlebell Inc wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
> > So moron,
> > When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> > lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> > true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> > that you had to make that crap up? Coward.
> >
> > --
> > Robert Schuh
> > "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> > intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> > the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> > the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> > - Nietzsche
> >
> > http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
>
> YO PSYCHO,
>
> You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
> it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
> crap here.
>
> And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
> person.
>
> John
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com

John,
Please accept my apologies. I did mix you up with that other guy. BTW, don't
tell me what people do or don't want to read here. I apologized for my
mistake, but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
September 17th 06, 10:58 PM
Kettlebell Inc wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
> > So moron,
> > When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> > lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> > true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> > that you had to make that crap up? Coward.
> >
> > --
> > Robert Schuh
> > "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> > intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> > the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> > the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> > - Nietzsche
> >
> > http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
>
> YO PSYCHO,
>
> You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
> it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
> crap here.
>
> And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
> person.
>
> John
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com

Isn't it ironic that you are telling ME what to post and not to post when you
were the one SPAMMING this newsgroup with bull**** from your web site? Tell
me Skippy, if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
bodybuilders use them??

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Kettlebell Inc
September 17th 06, 11:41 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
>... don't
> tell me what people do or don't want to read here. I apologized for my
> mistake, but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

LOL, ok schuh

Kettlebell Inc
September 17th 06, 11:43 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
>...Tell
> me Skippy, if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
> bodybuilders use them??

already been answered, you can look through my posts if you like.
you take care schuh

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/registrations/contestpage.php
Only 2 weeks left until the prize drawing!!

Curt James
September 18th 06, 01:12 AM
Robert Sc(huh?) wrote:
> Kettlebell Inc wrote:
> > Robert Schuh wrote:
> > > So moron,
> > > When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
> > > lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
> > > true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
> > > that you had to make that crap up? Coward.
> > ><snip>
> >
> > YO PSYCHO,
> >
> > You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
> > it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
> > crap here.
> >
> > And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
> > person.<snip>
>
> John,
> Please accept my apologies.

Say, 'bert, you ever apologize to DZ? Not that he ever asked for an
apology or that it's any of my business, but in the spirit of keeping
things equal as it were...

> I did mix you up with that other guy.

Get mixed up a lot, 'bert?

> BTW, don't tell me what people do or don't want to read here.

Or what? Um, not that I'm instigating or anything, of course. ;o)

> I apologized for my mistake,

Yeah, right. Big whoop. Let's hear it for sincerity. Woo hooo!

Sc(huh?): "I am sorry. **** YOU, PUSSY COWARD ANONYMOUS IGNORANT
BITCH!"

Okay then, 'bert. You do seem regretful there. What's the word I'm
looking for?

> but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

Hey, Mr. Phoenix/Mr. 720 Verbal SAT Score Guy: CANNOT IS *ONE* WORD.

(I thought you should know.)

Paul, David, Bueller? Anyone? An echo por favor? He's got me kill
filed. He even said so in a message he requested be forwarded to me.
Gives me the impression that secretly he seeks my input. Dunno. Could
be wrong, but, hey.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 18th 06, 01:20 AM
Kettlebell John wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:

> >...Tell me Skippy,

Skippy is such a cool nickname. Crud, all I got was "f'ing clown."
Skippy rocks. I'm jealous of you, John. Wait, that should be envious,
right? Drat. (Or dadnabit.) If only ~*I*~ had a 720 verbal SAT score
like Robert Schuh. Otoh, cannot and kettlebell as compound words both
seem beyond this alleged geeeeeenius. Meh.

> > if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why
> > don't any top bodybuilders use them??

-=burp!=-

> already been answered, you can look through
> my posts if you like.
> you take care schuh
>
> John
> http://www.kettlebellinc.com/registrations/contestpage.php
> Only 2 weeks left until the prize drawing!!

I'm in the drawing. Ooooooh, the anticipation. If I win I might just
give my kb to Markus Ruhl as a gift. Just to shut Schuh up. ;o) Ruhl's
guest posing at the October 26, 2006 NPC Mountain Valley Championship
in nearby (well, to Carlisle) Reading, Pennsylvania, USA.

--
Curt

ranieri
September 18th 06, 02:21 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message

John,
Please accept my apologies. I did mix you up with that other guy. BTW, don't
tell me what people do or don't want to read here. I apologized for my
mistake, but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

<10 minutes elaspse>...

> Isn't it ironic that you are telling ME what to post and not to post when
> you
> were the one SPAMMING this newsgroup with bull**** from your web site?
> Tell
> me Skippy, if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
> bodybuilders use them??

You're an amusing fella, Rob.

Curt James
September 18th 06, 02:39 AM
ranieri wrote:
> "Robert Schuh" wrote
>
> > John,
> > Please accept my apologies. I did mix you up with that
> > other guy.

Not that you asked, but I noticed that 10-minute elapse. How about this
one SECOND elapse?

"Please accept my apologies" to "don't ever tellme what I can or can
not post" in the blink of an eye.

> > BTW, don't tell me what people do or don't want to read
> > here. I apologized for my mistake, but don't ever tell me
> > what I can or can not post here.
>
> <10 minutes elaspse>...
>
> > Isn't it ironic that you are telling ME what to post and not
> > to post when you were the one SPAMMING this newsgroup
> > with bull**** from your web site? Tell me Skippy, if your
> > kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
> > bodybuilders use them??
>
> You're an amusing fella, Rob.

Funny like a heart attack?

--