PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm lost. What is up with this Schuh guy?

Kettlebell Inc
September 17th 06, 08:01 PM
Can anyone clarify what is going on with this Schuh guy? Does he
really think that there is only one person named John on the internet?
This guy is pretty unbelievable...

John

Curt James
September 18th 06, 05:25 AM
Shute wrote:
> "Kettlebell Inc" wrote:
>
> >Can anyone clarify what is going on with this Schuh guy? Does he
> >really think that there is only one person named John on the internet?
> >This guy is pretty unbelievable...
> >
> >John
>
> I don't know I am clueless. Nothing about the guy sounded remotely
> like you. Then to suddenly post that without any sorted of conclusive
> evidences seemed strange. After all he was claiming how easy it was
> to trace the guy. Yet he can't differentiate you post with the other
> guy.

heh

> I find it amusing how he threatens to sue someone at least once a
> week. Then calls people ignorant cowards for posting with a nickname.

I'm gonna guess, Schuh's lawyer doesn't make a nickel off of him.
Nevertheless, I suspect his attorney is one of the healthiest people on
the planet. I mean if laughter is the best medicine...

I'm sure 'bert's many complaints, yeah, such as, "I want to sue him for
using a nickname!" must keep his legal counsel in stitches.

--
Curt