PDA

View Full Version : Someone pass this along to Curt

Robert Schuh
September 17th 06, 11:01 PM
I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David Cohen
September 17th 06, 11:05 PM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote
>I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.

Curt, I have a message, above, for you, from Rob.

David

Paul Cassel
September 18th 06, 12:23 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
September 18th 06, 12:51 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> I just received an e mail telling me that Curt
> is still replying to most of my posts here.
> Please let him know that he was kill filed ages
> ago and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing
> clown.

Oh, 'bert. You must have David kf'ed then, too. That or your just
oblivious. DZ is a somethingsomething. "Kettlebell" John is the guy who
is somethingsomething. You sure you're feeling well?

(squirts Schuh with seltzer bottle)

Honk! Honk!

(climbs in tiny car along with 18 other clowns)

--
Curt

Curt James
September 18th 06, 12:52 AM
Cohen wrote:
> "Robert Schuh" wrote

> >I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> > of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> > and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.
>
> Curt, I have a message, above, for you, from Rob.

Thank you, David.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 18th 06, 01:02 AM
Paul Cassel wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:
> > I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> > of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> > and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.

Thank you, Paul.

I would, however, like to inform any who may be interested that I don't
have anyone killfiled. I have this incredible ability to respond to
those posts I find interesting and to actually (if rarely) ignore a
post. Just a talent, I guess. ;o)

If you would be so kind, please tell 'bert that I received his message.
Otoh, I was already under the impression that he'd kf'ed me. Not that
that makes any difference, of course. I will continue to comment on his
stupidity for whatever reason. (Probably because it's fun. And, yeah,
that alleged 720 verbal score notwithstanding, he's stupid.)

You might also, if you're so inclined, pass on to Sc(huh?) that there's
- at least from my perspective - a bit of idiocy involved in killfiling
someone but then actually creating a post that showcases the
so-called... "****ing clown" in question. Someone truly intelligent
might see the contradiction in those actions. :o)

Tia!

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 18th 06, 01:23 AM
David Cohen wrote:

> "Robert Schuh" > wrote
> >I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> > of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> > and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.
>
> Curt, I have a message, above, for you, from Rob.
>
> David

Thanks! :-)Wouldn't you think he would get the clue when I have not responded
to any of his posts in months? ;-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
September 18th 06, 01:31 AM
Robert Sc(huh?) wrote:
> David Cohen wrote:
>
> > "Robert Schuh" > wrote
> > >I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> > > of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> > > and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.
> >
> > Curt, I have a message, above, for you, from Rob.
> >
> > David
>
> Thanks! :-)

ahahHAHAH! Yeebus. I guess he doesn't make the connection... although
he /did/ state, "Curt is still replying to most of my posts here." Gee,
wouldn't that indicate that, oh, maaaaaaybe, a "forward request" was
unnecessary? A simple, "Hey, ignorant b, I have you kill filed." Or
"Yo, Curt, I can't heeeear you."

I mean, I'm a creative guy, I could even imagine ol' 'bert with his
hands clapped over his ears while he's saying that.

> Wouldn't you think he would get the clue when I have
> not responded to any of his posts in months? ;-)

"Sc(huh?)" really IS the most appropriate nickname in this case.

--
Curt

David Cohen
September 18th 06, 01:33 AM
Rob, Curt has a message, below, for you.

I'm gonna' start charging you two for this service, if it keeps up.

David

"Curt James" > wrote
> Robert Sc(huh?) wrote:
>> David Cohen wrote:
>>
>> > "Robert Schuh" > wrote
>> >
>> > Curt, I have a message, above, for you, from Rob.
>> >
>> > David
>>
>> Thanks! :-)
>
> ahahHAHAH! Yeebus. I guess he doesn't make the connection... although
> he /did/ state, "Curt is still replying to most of my posts here." Gee,
> wouldn't that indicate that, oh, maaaaaaybe, a "forward request" was
> unnecessary? A simple, "Hey, ignorant b, I have you kill filed." Or
> "Yo, Curt, I can't heeeear you."
>
> I mean, I'm a creative guy, I could even imagine ol' 'bert with his
> hands clapped over his ears while he's saying that.
>
>> Wouldn't you think he would get the clue when I have
>> not responded to any of his posts in months? ;-)
>
> "Sc(huh?)" really IS the most appropriate nickname in this case.
>
> --
> Curt

Curt James
September 18th 06, 01:51 AM
Cohen wrote:
> Rob, Curt has a message, below, for you.
>
> I'm gonna' start charging you two for this service, if it keeps up.
>
> David
>
> "Curt James" wrote
> > Robert Sc(huh?) wrote:

> >> Thanks! :-)
> >
> > ahahHAHAH! Yeebus. I guess he doesn't make the connection... although
> > he /did/ state, "Curt is still replying to most of my posts here." Gee,
> > wouldn't that indicate that, oh, maaaaaaybe, a "forward request" was
> > unnecessary? A simple, "Hey, ignorant b, I have you kill filed." Or
> > "Yo, Curt, I can't heeeear you."
> >
> > I mean, I'm a creative guy, I could even imagine ol' 'bert with his
> > hands clapped over his ears while he's saying that.
> >
> >> Wouldn't you think he would get the clue when I have
> >> not responded to any of his posts in months? ;-)
> >
> > "Sc(huh?)" really IS the most appropriate nickname in this case.

Mr. Cohen, you get a free pass from any additional speeling flams from
yours truly. Thank you for your... kind (?) assistance. :o)

And, hey, if it ever comes to it, I guess you'd make as good an emperor
as the next guy. You got my vote.

--
Curt

Curt James
September 18th 06, 04:52 AM
Shute wrote:
> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> >I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> >of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> >and that I don't see his posts. What a ****ing clown.
>
> He knows and has said so on numerous occasions.

True. I've said more than once that I recall him saying he had me
kf'ed, however - like Williams before him - I suspect it's a sham. If
it's not then the concept of the true plonk escapes Sc(huh?). I mean,
I'd think that if I'm such the f.c. then he'd simply ignore the living
dog snot out of me. Unfortunately, that particular course of action -
like a lot of things apparently - escapes him.

> Just because you have him killfiled doesn't mean he cannot respond.

Ha!

Yes, 'bert seems to think that stating he has me kf'ed automatically
precludes my further comment. Duh. It does NOT work that way. Likewise
Williams and his troll list. I suspect that kill files - especially as
"utilized" by Schuh - and examples of attention such as Williams' web
pages simply add fuel to the fire... for some.

NOT ME, OF COURSE! ;o)

> Others may be interested in what he has to say.

Perish the thought, Shute.

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 18th 06, 05:43 AM
David Cohen wrote:

> Rob, Curt has a message, below, for you.
>
> I'm gonna' start charging you two for this service, if it keeps up.
>
> David

I am not going to even read it. He is a moron. Is there ANYONE in MFW who
respects anything about him?ouldn't you think he would get the clue when I have

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Henry
September 19th 06, 03:59 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> I just received an e mail telling me that Curt is still replying to most
> of my posts here. Please let him know that he was kill filed ages ago
> and that I don't see his posts.

Er - Rob? You can't see his posts because you're
hiding behind your killfile. But, he can still
see your posts, so you don't need someone else
to give him your message. Understand how that
works? It could be a little confusing, I suppose.

> What a ****ing clown.

And then some....

--

http://911research.wtc7.net/
http://www.st911.org

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own war crimes in Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

(http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm)