PDA

View Full Version : Kettlebell articles and information

Kettlebell Inc
September 18th 06, 01:43 PM
Hello all,

I'd like to invite you all to visit the new information area at
Kettlebell Inc.
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo
In this area, you will find:

* Articles from prominent trainers
* Instruction on kettlebell lifting
* Answers to frequently asked questions
* Kettlebell Safety
* Workshop Listings
* Video clips (future)
* Kettlebell exercises (future)
* And more!

New articles will be added regularly in magazine style format. Simply
click on the article title
on the magazine cover of the kettlebell info page for the respective
article. The articles included in our first issue include:

* Ader Kettlebells - What makes for a good kettlebell
* Lisa Shaffer on kettlebell training for women
* Mike Mahler on kettlebells for size and strength. Part 1 in a 3
part series
* Steve Cotter MA 3-Pack - Three articles on kettlbell training for
the martial artist
* Kettlebell FAQs
* Lisa Shaffer with her Kettlebell Primer

Stop by and take a look, there is a lot of information there and we are
very excited about future offerings.
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo

Thanks for your time,
John

Kettlebell Inc
September 19th 06, 01:11 AM
DZ wrote:
> Kettlebell Inc > wrote:
> > Stop by and take a look, there is a lot of information there and we are
> > very excited about future offerings.
>
> Ok, but what does it mean - that you're all excited in anticipation?
> Do real people even talk like that? Would you, like, go to your
> associate's office at around lunch and say
>
> "Dude, do you want to get a pizza or something? By the way, I'm very
> excited about the future offerings we may have."
>
> I'm also wondering, do you have the employee performance plans and
> stuff over there at Kettlebells?
>
> So I imagine you have a section entitled "Monthly Spam on Usenet"
> (with a footnote in fine print: "specify verifiable deliverables", or
> some such corporate BS), and then as the end of year approaches you'd
> attach all the printouts of your spam for the performance evaluation.

DZ,

That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them all. In no
particular order:
yes
yes
no
yes and no
no
yes
maybe
not applicable

hth, and thanks for your interest!
John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/registrations/contestpage.php

Kettlebell Inc
September 19th 06, 02:33 AM
DZ wrote:
> Kettlebell Inc > wrote:
> > DZ wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok, but what does it mean - that you're all excited in anticipation?
> >> Do real people even talk like that? Would you, like, go to your
> >> associate's office at around lunch and say
> >>
> >> "Dude, do you want to get a pizza or something? By the way, I'm very
> >> excited about the future offerings we may have."
> >>
> >> I'm also wondering, do you have the employee performance plans and
> >> stuff over there at Kettlebells?
> >>
> >> So I imagine you have a section entitled "Monthly Spam on Usenet"
> >> (with a footnote in fine print: "specify verifiable deliverables", or
> >> some such corporate BS), and then as the end of year approaches you'd
> >> attach all the printouts of your spam for the performance evaluation.
> >
> > That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them all. In
> > no particular order: yes yes no yes and no no yes maybe not
> > applicable hth, and thanks for your interest! John
>
> Have you considered a corporate merger with the other John who's been
> enrolling for some exciting trials? You could save a lot of money on
> that, and help to build a cubicle wall in his apartment.

thanks, I'll check into it.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo

Lee Michaels
September 19th 06, 02:40 AM
"Kettlebell Inc" responded too well to DZ's suggestion

> DZ wrote:
>> Kettlebell Inc > wrote:

>> > That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them all. In
>> > no particular order: yes yes no yes and no no yes maybe not
>> > applicable hth, and thanks for your interest! John
>>
>> Have you considered a corporate merger with the other John who's been
>> enrolling for some exciting trials? You could save a lot of money on
>> that, and help to build a cubicle wall in his apartment.
>
> thanks, I'll check into it.

Damn DZ!!

What are you trying to do? Breed a new, more powerful pathogen/troll?

As a geneticist, you should know better.