PDA

View Full Version : Inversion Table

September 18th 06, 04:59 PM
Searching for detailed diagrams to make inversion table.

Would like it getting made in India.

It appears to be useful in treating mild effects of polio.

Of course if I cannot have exact diagram to fabricate one will have get
one from abroad, to be copied in India.

David
September 19th 06, 02:51 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Searching for detailed diagrams to make inversion table.
>
> Would like it getting made in India.
>
> It appears to be useful in treating mild effects of polio.
>
> Of course if I cannot have exact diagram to fabricate one will have get
> one from abroad, to be copied in India.

Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does gender
matter?)

David
September 20th 06, 11:04 AM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Searching for detailed diagrams to make inversion table.
>>
>> Would like it getting made in India.
>>
>> It appears to be useful in treating mild effects of polio.
>>
>> Of course if I cannot have exact diagram to fabricate one will have get
>> one from abroad, to be copied in India.
>

> Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does
> gender matter?)
Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.

cathyb
September 20th 06, 11:20 AM
David wrote:
> "David" > wrote in message
> u...
> >
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> Searching for detailed diagrams to make inversion table.
> >>
> >> Would like it getting made in India.
> >>
> >> It appears to be useful in treating mild effects of polio.
> >>
> >> Of course if I cannot have exact diagram to fabricate one will have get
> >> one from abroad, to be copied in India.
> >

> > Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does
> > gender matter?)
> Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.

It was a bad joke the first time. Please don't do it again:)

David
September 20th 06, 11:30 AM
"cathyb" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> David wrote:
>> "David" > wrote in message
>> u...

>> > oups.com...

>> > Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does
>> > gender matter?)
>> Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.
>
> It was a bad joke the first time. Please don't do it again:)

Cathy , I will definitely not 'do' that bad joke again. I am not proud of
it - I would say that I would always oblige a dumb broad but I won't in this
case as I don't know you well enough (yet) although I would certainly *like*
to get to know you better.

JohnDoe
September 20th 06, 12:42 PM
cathyb wrote:

> David wrote:
>
>>"David" > wrote in message
u...

> wrote in message
oups.com...

>>>Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does
>>>gender matter?)
>>
>>Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.
>

> It was a bad joke the first time. Please don't do it again:)

Your definition of a bad joke seems rather broad to me.

cathyb
September 20th 06, 12:56 PM
JohnDoe wrote:
> cathyb wrote:
>
> > David wrote:
> >
> >>"David" > wrote in message
> u...
> >>
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >>Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.
> >

> > It was a bad joke the first time. Please don't do it again:)
>
> Your definition of a bad joke seems rather broad to me.

Oh tee-bloody-hee. Nice to see you back; how was the cruise?

Cheers,

Cathy

JMW
September 20th 06, 07:00 PM
"cathyb" > wrote:
>David wrote:

>> > Hope you find a broad that would get you that diagram. (but why does
>> > gender matter?)
>>
>> Did that broad send you the diagram yet? Please keep us informed.
>
>It was a bad joke the first time. Please don't do it again:)

Sounds like anxiety over the possibility that Indian-made goods might
compete with certain folks' Chinese-made goods. :)