PDA

View Full Version : trying to lose weight

jacko
September 18th 06, 06:36 PM
Hi

If you are trying to lose weight and cant follow the step on either
weight watches or tescodeits i recomened that you try slimming world it
is the best around that i no as i go to it and it is easy to follow
there is once whwere u live i expect or once just round the corner if
you would like me to help ypu find your nearest one please email me on
and send postal code as i will find you your nearest
one.

Mike

David Cohen
September 18th 06, 08:14 PM
"jacko" > wrote
> Hi
> If you are trying to lose weight and cant follow the step on either
> weight watches or tescodeits i recomened that you try slimming world it
> is the best around that i no as i go to it and it is easy to follow
> there is once whwere u live i expect or once just round the corner if
> you would like me to help ypu find your nearest one please email me on
> and send postal code as i will find you your nearest
> one.

Aw, jeez...retarded spammers!

The world is doomed when even the retards start spamming.

Wouldn't you rather make and sell pot holders and Special Olympics trinkets?
I'll buy some. Really.

David

Richard
September 19th 06, 12:57 AM
David Cohen wrote:
> "jacko" > wrote
>> Hi
>> If you are trying to lose weight and cant follow the step on either
>> weight watches or tescodeits i recomened that you try slimming world it
>> is the best around that i no as i go to it and it is easy to follow
>> there is once whwere u live i expect or once just round the corner if
>> you would like me to help ypu find your nearest one please email me on
>> and send postal code as i will find you your nearest
>> one.
>
> Aw, jeez...retarded spammers!
>
> The world is doomed when even the retards start spamming.
>
> Wouldn't you rather make and sell pot holders and Special Olympics trinkets?
> I'll buy some. Really.
>
> David

It's sad though man...if they weave the potholders the way they spell
then you'll end up with 3rd degree burns.

Richard