PDA

View Full Version : Weider Daily Protein

Xross Trainer
September 22nd 06, 05:34 AM
I'm new to protein supplementation. My local Weider Shop is giving 50%
discount on the 6lb Weider Daily Protein. How good is this Weider product?

Thanks!

fitnessvideocast
September 23rd 06, 12:10 AM
Not a fan, personally.
I was when I was back in high-school, but
that's because there wasn't much else out
there.

What are you looking for?
Low calorie/high protein?
High calorie weight gainer?

let's start there

- Mark

Xross Trainer
September 23rd 06, 03:35 PM
I am acutally looking at low calorie/high protein.
I was recommended the 5lb ProLine Elite Whey Protein Isolate and it didn't
come cheap. So when I saw the 50% discount offer by Weider on their 6lb
Daily Protein, I'm condsidering whether if its worth the switch.

My question: is there a quality difference between the two brands?

Thanks!

ups.com...