PDA

View Full Version : Re: How to avoid weakness at the gym when trying to lose weight

Pete
September 22nd 06, 11:22 AM
"me, only me" > schreef:

> How do I avoid weakness at the gym when trying to lose weight

> When I cut back on calories to lose weight, my lifting ability drops
> seriously.

> Any special diets or tricks you guys know?

Yes.

----
Pete

Charles
September 22nd 06, 11:27 AM
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:22:31 +0200, "Pete" >
wrote:

>"me, only me" > schreef:
>
>> How do I avoid weakness at the gym when trying to lose weight
>
>> When I cut back on calories to lose weight, my lifting ability drops
>> seriously.
>
>> Any special diets or tricks you guys know?
>
>Yes.

I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
idiocy behind a long time ago!

However, do have a great weekend - I always do! ;o)

TFIF!

David
September 22nd 06, 12:17 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:22:31 +0200, "Pete" >
> wrote:
>
>>"me, only me" > schreef:
>>
>>> How do I avoid weakness at the gym when trying to lose weight
>>
>>> When I cut back on calories to lose weight, my lifting ability drops
>>> seriously.
>>
>>> Any special diets or tricks you guys know?
>>
>>Yes.
>>

> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
> idiocy behind a long time ago!
>
> However, do have a great weekend - I always do! ;o)
>
> TFIF!

on a scale of 1 to 100 who would you rather have in this group

Pete
or
Lee Michaels

Please give a nbr indicating the level of your preference.

Pete
September 22nd 06, 12:41 PM
"Charles" > schreef:

>>> Any special diets or tricks you guys know?

>>Yes.

> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
> idiocy behind a long time ago!

Ehhh... Charles, if you want to preserve LBM while on a diet, and you ask
for "tricks", you might get an answer like;

"Inject 300 Primo or Deca each week."

Which is why i restrained myself for actually answering this question.

And about the idiocy... Nevermind.

----
Pete

Charles
September 22nd 06, 02:07 PM
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:17:04 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:22:31 +0200, "Pete" >
>> wrote:

>>>Yes.
>>>

>> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
>> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
>> idiocy behind a long time ago!
>>
>> However, do have a great weekend - I always do! ;o)
>>
>> TFIF!
>
>on a scale of 1 to 100 who would you rather have in this group
>
>Pete
>or
>Lee Michaels
>
>Please give a nbr indicating the level of your preference.

I will not be drawn into your "trolling" Oz, and unless you are very
careful I shall feel obliged to consider allegedly "killfiling" you -
is that clear?

(nbr - Pete by a mile or 100 whichever comes first.)

Have a great weekend mate - you know I will! ;o)

TFIF!

Charles
September 22nd 06, 02:12 PM
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:41:28 +0200, "Pete" >
wrote:

>>>Yes.
>
>> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
>> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
>> idiocy behind a long time ago!
>
>Ehhh... Charles, if you want to preserve LBM while on a diet, and you ask
>for "tricks", you might get an answer like;
>
>"Inject 300 Primo or Deca each week."
>
>Which is why i restrained myself for actually answering this question.

So it might have been a better option to have not replied at all.

>And about the idiocy... Nevermind.

You have a brand of idiocy which can be very amusing most of the time.
I just thought you were better than that and might be above taking the
**** out of an inexperienced new poster to the Group.

HAGW!

TFIF!

Pete
September 22nd 06, 03:18 PM
"Charles" > schreef:

>>> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
>>> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
>>> idiocy behind a long time ago!

>>Ehhh... Charles, if you want to preserve LBM while on a diet, and you ask
>>for "tricks", you might get an answer like;

>>"Inject 300 Primo or Deca each week."

>>Which is why i restrained myself for actually answering this question.

> So it might have been a better option to have not replied at all.

Excuse me?
What the **** are YOU doing to me right now?

You reply to me because i reply ?!?!?!

That doesnt make any sense...

>>And about the idiocy... Nevermind.

> You have a brand of idiocy which can be very amusing most of the time.

Ehhh... thanks. I think.

> I just thought you were better than that and might be above taking the
> **** out of an inexperienced new poster to the Group.

You should check my posts from the "old days"

But hey!

"I will be a good BOY from now on, Mr. Charles!"

Haha!

Which movie did that come from?

----
Pete

David
September 22nd 06, 03:31 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>>Ehhh... Charles, if you want to preserve LBM while on a diet, and you ask
>>>for "tricks", you might get an answer like;
>
>>>"Inject 300 Primo or Deca each week."
>
>>>Which is why i restrained myself for actually answering this question.
>
>> So it might have been a better option to have not replied at all.
>
> Excuse me?
> What the **** are YOU doing to me right now?
>
> You reply to me because i reply ?!?!?!
>
> That doesnt make any sense...
>
>>>And about the idiocy... Nevermind.
>
>> You have a brand of idiocy which can be very amusing most of the time.
>
> Ehhh... thanks. I think.
>
>> I just thought you were better than that and might be above taking the
>> **** out of an inexperienced new poster to the Group.
>
> You should check my posts from the "old days"
>
> But hey!
>
> "I will be a good BOY from now on, Mr. Charles!"
>
> Haha!
>
> Which movie did that come from?

Pete - don't listen to Charles, he gets cranky every time he goes to his
local pub and gets rejection from the sexy bar girl with the low cut dress

David
September 22nd 06, 03:34 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:17:04 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> I thought you were one of the good guys Pete; that is a crass response
>>> and does you no credit. I thought the Group had left that sort of
>>> idiocy behind a long time ago!
>>>
>>> However, do have a great weekend - I always do! ;o)
>>>
>>> TFIF!
>>
>>on a scale of 1 to 100 who would you rather have in this group
>>
>>Pete
>>or
>>Lee Michaels
>>
>>Please give a nbr indicating the level of your preference.
>>

> I will not be drawn into your "trolling" Oz, and unless you are very
> careful I shall feel obliged to consider allegedly "killfiling" you -
> is that clear?

I am not the lease concerned. I have been allegedly killfiled by
professionals (Lee Michaels for instance and among many others)

> (nbr - Pete by a mile or 100 whichever comes first.)
>
> Have a great weekend mate - you know I will! ;o)
>
> TFIF!

Charles
September 22nd 06, 04:06 PM
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:18:44 +0200, "Pete" >
wrote:

>>>Ehhh... Charles, if you want to preserve LBM while on a diet, and you ask
>>>for "tricks", you might get an answer like;
>
>>>"Inject 300 Primo or Deca each week."
>
>>>Which is why i restrained myself for actually answering this question.
>
>> So it might have been a better option to have not replied at all.
>
>Excuse me?
>What the **** are YOU doing to me right now?
>
>You reply to me because i reply ?!?!?!
>
>That doesnt make any sense...

None of us like criticism Pete, but your response was unlike you and
un-necessary...

>>>And about the idiocy... Nevermind.
>
>> You have a brand of idiocy which can be very amusing most of the time.
>
>Ehhh... thanks. I think.
>
>> I just thought you were better than that and might be above taking the
>> **** out of an inexperienced new poster to the Group.
>
>You should check my posts from the "old days"

I was here in the "old days" too, but not the *real* _olden_ days when
it was all steam driven and John Williams was the first ever member,
and Gabby Hayes was still riding shotgun for Well Fargo!

>But hey!
>
>"I will be a good BOY from now on, Mr. Charles!"

Good boy Pete!

>Haha!

Heh!

>Which movie did that come from?

Goodbye Mr Chips?

HAGW!

TFIF!

Charles
September 22nd 06, 04:08 PM
On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:31:37 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>>> So it might have been a better option to have not replied at all.
>>
>> Excuse me?
>> What the **** are YOU doing to me right now?
>>
>> You reply to me because i reply ?!?!?!
>>
>> That doesnt make any sense...

>>> You have a brand of idiocy which can be very amusing most of the time.
>>
>> Ehhh... thanks. I think.
>>
>>> I just thought you were better than that and might be above taking the
>>> **** out of an inexperienced new poster to the Group.
>>
>> You should check my posts from the "old days"
>>
>> But hey!
>>
>> "I will be a good BOY from now on, Mr. Charles!"
>>
>> Haha!
>>
>> Which movie did that come from?
>>
>Pete - don't listen to Charles, he gets cranky every time he goes to his
>local pub and gets rejection from the sexy bar girl with the low cut dress

That dear sweet innocent girl has never rejected me I'll have you
know.

HAGW!

TFIF!