PDA

View Full Version : STRENGTH TRAINING VIDEOS

September 22nd 06, 03:16 PM
Hey Everyone,

Summer is officially over but that doesn't mean that our summer bodies
have to change with the seasons. I like most people struggle to keep a
toned body during the winter months. I might be able to offer an
interesting solution to people who are willing to put in a little time
and effort to keeping a fit physique. I work for Technical Video
Rentals, we rent instructional DVD's to be delivered by first class
mail right to your doorstep. We have a variety of different sports and
recreation videos including many videos on varying types of strength
training workouts. You can check out our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/r.php?c=119_99&wtk=88.

Other sports and recreation videos can be found by clicking the link
posted below

http://technicalvideorental.com/r.php?c=119&wtk=88

Good luck on your quest!

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,
MJS

fish.
September 25th 06, 04:12 AM
In article om>,
says...
> Hey Everyone,
>
> Summer is officially over but that doesn't mean that our summer bodies

Well it is to your US centric point of view.

--
"What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

Bedknobs and Broomsticks