PDA

View Full Version : Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!! Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!

Pete
September 22nd 06, 04:19 PM
As most of the regulars witnessed here, i became a little upset because of
Betsys post about her **** eating dog.

Ever since that post, i am on heavy medication, and have trouble falling
asleep.
Where "normal" people take a sleeping agent, one kind, we BODYBUILDERS have
the tendency to "stack" different kind of drugs to get an "optimal" effect,
because those different drugs work "synergystically."

Anyway, the base of this "stack" were 4 different bezodiazepines. I decided
to create a "Sustanon for sleeping."
And so i did. I took several tabs of diazepam (long lasting) oxazepam and
lorazepam (medium) and midazolam (very short acting). Just like Susanon. But
i didnt stop there! Oh no!

I decided, to get an optimal effect, to mix in several grams of melatotine
and cyproheptadine.
I crushed all the tabs and dissolved it in 5cc ethanol. And injected it
directly into my vein. It worked!
Before my head hit the pillow, i was allready brain-dead (!)

Anyway, after 4 hours or so, i woke up... and was hearing this strange
noise!
"Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!! Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!"
Where could this come from ?!?!?!

I opened my window, and put my head out. The noise was comming from
down-town... At first, i assumed it was just firecrackers. Maybe my fellow
Dutchmen had something to celebrate. Perhaps a few "muslims" died, perhaps
it was a KKK meeting. Nothing out of the ordinary!

I decided to hit the pillow again... But, after several minutes, i woke up
again. That noise, That noise!

What was this terrible noise !?!?!?

"Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!! Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!""Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!!
Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!"

"Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!! Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!""Bonk-Bonk!-BONK!!!
Thump-Thump!-THUMP!!!"

It became harder and harder... I became a bit worried, as i witnessed how
the sky had this weird, greyish color. All of a sudden, i noticed there was
great panick. People were running in the streets, as if, in a desparate
attempt, they were looking for some safe shelter.

What was going on !?!?!?

From a short distance, i witnessed that cars and roofs were being
destroyed... it was terrible. I still didnt knew what was going on. Then, i
saw these weird things lying on the sidewalk. They looked like cannonballs,
with some some kind of handle attached too it...

It was... IT WAS... IT WAS RAINING KETTLEBELLS !!!

My worst fear had come true... IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD !!!

Then i woke up, screaming. My girlfriend gave me something to calm down, and
asked me if "I had THAT dream again."

I immedeately wrote down what i dreamed, and, being creative as i am, i even
wrote a song about it. I want EVERYONE in this group to sing this song with
me...

(Yes, that means, YOU TOO, Will!)

Here goes;

1-2-3

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -
And have we got news for you - You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining kettllebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah!
It's Raining kettlebells! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah!
It's Raining kettlebells! Ame---------nnnn!

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin
Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head
Rip off the roof and stay in bed

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
It's Raining Men! Yeah!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining
kettlebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !.

It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells! Amen!
It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells!

----

Pete

David Cohen
September 22nd 06, 04:53 PM
"Pete" > wrote
<snip a fascinating, entertaining, post>

I feel so freakin' normal. Thanks, Pete :)

David

Jason Earl
September 22nd 06, 05:41 PM
"Pete" > writes:

-snip awesome post-

Thanks. I will probably never sleep again.

Jason

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 22nd 06, 05:53 PM
In article >,
"Pete" > wrote:

<snipped rant>

> It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells! Amen!
> It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells!
>
> ----
>
> Pete

Pete,

You need some REAL meds. ;-)

Try some tricyclics.

Good luck in your therapy!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 22nd 06, 05:54 PM
In article et>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> "Pete" > wrote
> <snip a fascinating, entertaining, post>
>
> I feel so freakin' normal. Thanks, Pete :)
>
> David

ROFL!!!

Thanks Cohen!

You owe me a new keyboard.... yet again. ;-D
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Will Brink
September 22nd 06, 06:44 PM
In article >, "Pete"
> wrote:

> (Yes, that means, YOU TOO, Will!)

Will Brink does not sing songs written by juice monkeys.

Robert Schuh
September 23rd 06, 04:44 AM

You are one sick pup Pete! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David
September 23rd 06, 06:39 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> [...]
>> It's Raining kettlebells! Ame---------nnnn!
>>
>> I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin
>> Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head
>> Rip off the roof and stay in bed
>>
>> God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
>> She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
>> She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
>> So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
>> It's Raining Men! Yeah!
>>
>> Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
>> According to all sources, the street's the place to go
>> Cause tonight for the first time
>> Just about half-past ten
>> For the first time in history
>> It's gonna start raining
>> kettlebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !.
>>
>> It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells! Amen!
>> It's Raining kettlebells! Hallelujah! - It's Raining kettlebells!

Pete - I just saw this thread and can feel your pain - PLEASE don't despair
as I have interpreted this dream for you. It is not the cattlebells that
have traumatized you - it is how people look like who train with them - you
are afraid to look skinny and with your muscles all disappeared. (****in'
**** eating dogs!)