PDA

View Full Version : Macho skeet shooting...

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 23rd 06, 02:25 PM
http://www.glumbert.com/media/carshoot
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Robert Schuh
September 24th 06, 06:32 AM

That is ****ing great!

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Bully
September 25th 06, 10:38 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:
> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
>> http://www.glumbert.com/media/carshoot
>> --
>> Peace!
>> Om
>>
>> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch"
>> -- Jack Nicholson
>
> That is ****ing great!

Fabulous. Jeremy Clarkson is a legend :) !!!

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 25th 06, 11:26 AM
In article >,
"Bully" > wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.glumbert.com/media/carshoot
> >> --
> >
> > That is ****ing great!
>
> Fabulous. Jeremy Clarkson is a legend :) !!!
>
> --
> Bully

I especially enjoyed the last car...... ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson