PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lifting before breakfast?

Hal A. Loullia
September 25th 06, 03:42 AM
"eponymous cowherd" > wrote in message

> It's commonly said that you should eat several hours before
> weightlifting so as to have protein in your bloodstream to be used by
> the muscles for growth. The way my scheduale is right now, it would be
> more convenient to lift early in the morning before I start work and
> then eat later. Would I be losing much by doing this?

Question;

Should you listen to your body, and consume at the time you feel hungry?
Ever notice sometimes we crave proteins or veggies or carbs?
Are our bodies correct?
Or is muscle building something that is counter to what our bodies attempt
to achieve, and we must work around that?