PDA

View Full Version : Online Demonstration Videos

BG Simp
September 25th 06, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know of any websites that have videos demonstrating the basic
exercises like bench, squat, etc?

Thanks.

Yougin
September 25th 06, 02:23 PM
BG Simp wrote:
> Does anyone know of any websites that have videos demonstrating the basic
> exercises like bench, squat, etc?
>
> Thanks.

Hi there!
I have some at my home PC. I can upload them somewhere today... I'll
let you know their location in the evening.

Take care.

Tyrone Robinson
September 25th 06, 04:40 PM
"BG Simp" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know of any websites that have videos demonstrating the basic
> exercises like bench, squat, etc?
>
> Thanks.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

September 29th 06, 11:33 AM
BG Simp wrote:
> Does anyone know of any websites that have videos demonstrating the basic
> exercises like bench, squat, etc?

Hiya,

A website of mine does.. if you have a decent browser and flash plugin
installed then it should work fine:

http://www.coopersguns.com/videos/exercise-encyclopedia/

> Thanks.

No problem, hope you find it useful

Yougin
September 29th 06, 04:31 PM
Nice findings, I guess there is no need to upload my movies anymore.