PDA

View Full Version : A joke

David
September 25th 06, 11:57 AM
when you go to court, you are being judged by 12 people who are too dumb to
get out of jury duty

Curt James
September 26th 06, 01:08 AM
David wrote:
> when you go to court, you are being judged by 12
> people who are too dumb to get out of jury duty

David, could you give at least one of those 12 people a nice
kettlebell?

I mean, although your post is clearly marked "A joke" it's,
unfortunately, NOT labeled specifically as OFF topic or related to
lifting weights. This could prove... unsettling to some of the more
sensitive patrons of this fine newsgroup.

I'll just change it while I'm here. I hope you don't mind.

When you go to court, you are being judged by 12 people - one certainly
in possession of a kettlebell and/or a book written by Pavel - who are
too dumb to get out of jury duty.

There!

Muuuuuch better.

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 02:14 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> David wrote:
>> when you go to court, you are being judged by 12
>> people who are too dumb to get out of jury duty
>
> David, could you give at least one of those 12 people a nice
> kettlebell?
>
> I mean, although your post is clearly marked "A joke" it's,
> unfortunately, NOT labeled specifically as OFF topic or related to
> lifting weights. This could prove... unsettling to some of the more
> sensitive patrons of this fine newsgroup.
>
> I'll just change it while I'm here. I hope you don't mind.
>
> When you go to court, you are being judged by 12 people - one certainly
> in possession of a kettlebell and/or a book written by Pavel - who are
> too dumb to get out of jury duty.
>
> There!
>
> Muuuuuch better.

Hmmmm . . . . maybe I erred with this 'joke' - of course it is now obvious
to me that at least one juror should have a kettlebell. What was I
thinking?? Thanks for making sense of this!

Curt James
September 26th 06, 02:26 AM
David wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote
> > David wrote:
> >> when you go to court, you are being judged by 12
> >> people who are too dumb to get out of jury duty
> >
> > David, could you give at least one of those 12 people a nice
> > kettlebell?
> >
> > I mean, although your post is clearly marked "A joke" it's,
> > unfortunately, NOT labeled specifically as OFF topic or related to
> > lifting weights. This could prove... unsettling to some of the more
> > sensitive patrons of this fine newsgroup.
> >
> > I'll just change it while I'm here. I hope you don't mind.
> >
> > When you go to court, you are being judged by 12 people - one certainly
> > in possession of a kettlebell and/or a book written by Pavel - who are
> > too dumb to get out of jury duty.
> >
> > There!
> >
> > Muuuuuch better.
>
> Hmmmm . . . . maybe I erred with this 'joke' - of course it is now obvious
> to me that at least one juror should have a kettlebell. What was I
> thinking?? Thanks for making sense of this!

Oh, you're welcome, of course. Glad to be of assistance, good sir!

Say, perhaps the jugdge could use a kettlebell instead of a gavel...

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 02:41 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> David wrote:
>> >
>> > David, could you give at least one of those 12 people a nice
>> > kettlebell?
>> >
>> > I mean, although your post is clearly marked "A joke" it's,
>> > unfortunately, NOT labeled specifically as OFF topic or related to
>> > lifting weights. This could prove... unsettling to some of the more
>> > sensitive patrons of this fine newsgroup.
>> >
>> > I'll just change it while I'm here. I hope you don't mind.
>> >
>> > When you go to court, you are being judged by 12 people - one certainly
>> > in possession of a kettlebell and/or a book written by Pavel - who are
>> > too dumb to get out of jury duty.
>> >
>> > There!
>> >
>> > Muuuuuch better.
>>
>> Hmmmm . . . . maybe I erred with this 'joke' - of course it is now
>> obvious
>> to me that at least one juror should have a kettlebell. What was I
>> thinking?? Thanks for making sense of this!
>
> Oh, you're welcome, of course. Glad to be of assistance, good sir!
>
> Say, perhaps the jugdge could use a kettlebell instead of a gavel...

Curt, I am impressed with your skills in lateral thinking. No question about
that.