PDA

View Full Version : a yoke


David
September 26th 06, 02:53 AM
when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale. At least that's what the
yudge said.

Curt James
September 26th 06, 03:18 AM
David wrote:
> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
> At least that's what the yudge said.

Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?

And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 03:35 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> David wrote:
>> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
>> At least that's what the yudge said.
>
> Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?
>
> And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
> aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)
>
> --
> Curt

No, I didn't BECAUSE I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause most posts
here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way? Know what I
mean?

Curt James
September 26th 06, 11:30 AM
David wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote
> > David wrote:
> >> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
> >> At least that's what the yudge said.
> >
> > Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?
> >
> > And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
> > aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)
>
> No, I didn't BECAUSE I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause
> most posts here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?
> Know what I mean?

Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
clearly.

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 02:37 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> David wrote:
>> "Curt James" wrote
>> > David wrote:
>> >> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
>> >> At least that's what the yudge said.
>> >
>> > Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?
>> >
>> > And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
>> > aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)
>>
>> No, I didn't BECAUSE I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause
>> most posts here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?
>> Know what I mean?
>
> Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
> clearly.
>

It does NOT make perfect sense at all. WHY do you say it makes perfect
sense? It is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard, right? ADMIT it. I said
something STUPID right?

Charles
September 26th 06, 03:14 PM
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:37:47 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>
>"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> David wrote:
>>> "Curt James" wrote
>>> > David wrote:
>>> >> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
>>> >> At least that's what the yudge said.
>>> >
>>> > Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?
>>> >
>>> > And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
>>> > aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)
>>>
>>> No, I didn't BECAUSE I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause
>>> most posts here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?
>>> Know what I mean?
>>
>> Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
>> clearly.
>>
>
>It does NOT make perfect sense at all. WHY do you say it makes perfect
>sense? It is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard, right? ADMIT it. I said
>something STUPID right?
>

There is nothing remarkable about you saying something STUPID David,
it's part of your irascible charm! ;o)

David
September 26th 06, 03:22 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
...
> On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:37:47 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>>> David wrote:
>>>> "Curt James" wrote
>>>> > David wrote:
>>>> >> when I was a boy, my guardian sent me to Yale.
>>>> >> At least that's what the yudge said.
>>>> >
>>>> > Was the yudge swinging a... Yentlbell?
>>>> >
>>>> > And, HEY, you didn't label your post OFF TOPIC!!!! Man, this is
>>>> > aggravating, David. I mean this is dog poop times a billion! ;o)
>>>>
>>>> No, I didn't BECAUSE I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause
>>>> most posts here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?
>>>> Know what I mean?
>>>
>>> Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
>>> clearly.
>>>
>>
>>It does NOT make perfect sense at all. WHY do you say it makes perfect
>>sense? It is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard, right? ADMIT it. I said
>>something STUPID right?
>>
>
> There is nothing remarkable about you saying something STUPID David,
> it's part of your irascible charm! ;o)

At least we AGREE on SOME things!

Curt James
September 26th 06, 11:38 PM
David wrote:

re his words: "I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause most posts
here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?"

I scribbled:

> > Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
> > clearly.
>
> It does NOT make perfect sense at all.

But it DOES!

> WHY do you say it makes perfect sense?

Isn't it obvious? Because it is just as you say: Most (well, at least
"many") posts here are OFF topic so what's the purpose of labeling ALL
(well, again, at least "many") posts OFF topic? So, indeed, what you
say makes perfect sense, imo.

> It is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard, right?

Not at all.

> ADMIT it.

Sorry, can't.

> I said something STUPID right?

Newp. You were/are spot on, David.

Someone did say something STUPID, imo, but it wasn't you. ;o)

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 11:52 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> David wrote:
>
> re his words: "I always thought OT meant "On Topic" 'cause most posts
> here then would be OT (off topic) so why label it that way?"
>
> I scribbled:
>
>> > Yes, that makes perfect sense, David. Thanks for explaining it so
>> > clearly.
>>
>> It does NOT make perfect sense at all.
>
> But it DOES!
>
>> WHY do you say it makes perfect sense?
>
> Isn't it obvious? Because it is just as you say: Most (well, at least
> "many") posts here are OFF topic so what's the purpose of labeling ALL
> (well, again, at least "many") posts OFF topic? So, indeed, what you
> say makes perfect sense, imo.
>
>> It is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard, right?
>
> Not at all.
>
>> ADMIT it.
>
> Sorry, can't.
>
>> I said something STUPID right?
>
> Newp. You were/are spot on, David.
>
> Someone did say something STUPID, imo, but it wasn't you. ;o)


well . . . .ok . . . . (but I still think you are humouring me.)

>
> --
> Curt
>