PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce Knowles

Pete
September 26th 06, 03:25 PM
Last night, i had this weird dream again...
Weird, not because of its content, but because in this particular dream, i
wasnt human anymore...

I was a dog! Thats right, a DOG !!!
Somehow, i still think my mental health is a little ****ed because of a
"certain post" by a certain "regular" here...

Anyway, in this dream, i was a muscular Pitt-Bull Terrier named "Petey-Boy."
And my "boss" was Beyonce! Thats right, THE beyonce!

She had me ever since i was a puppy, but it seemed she didnt like me.
Most of the time, she treated me very bad, even abused me with wooden
sticks, or bats!
I think it was because something i did as a pupy, but i couldnt remember. It
seemed my sub-consious, for some reason, supresssed this bad memory...

We lived in this big house in Seattle. Our neighboor, Betsy, which also
happened to own a dog, a trimmed French Poodle, didnt seem that happy when
my boss took me for a walk.

When she walked her "dog", it was always at a time when she was shure i was
in the house.
Many times, she called me a "Mother****in Raper!" I didnt understand it...

But then i thought about this French poodle, and that scared look into her
eyes when i walked by..
Perhaps, as a puppy, i raped her, and, for some reason, i supressed that
memory.

One day, my boss took me to the Vet, to get health check. Somehow, the Vet
****ed things up a bit, and i was given a shot of mibelorone. Which is
commonly used for bitches in heat!
Each weak, i was given a shot, and as a result, i became more muscular,
meanier, and last but not least, hornier!

Many, many times i had phantasies about this French poodle, and what it
would be like to have sex with her.
But i was afraid to do it... her boss alkways carried a gun, and seemed
eager to shoot me!

One day, i couldnt take it anymore...
My penis had grown to at least a foot, and was hard 24/7.
My boss, who always walked around in a pink, baggy jooging suit, was in the
kitchen.

And then, at that moment, i decided to do it...

I silently walked up up to her, and... humped her leg. Thats right! I HUMPED
HER LEG !!!
I expected that she would grab a baseball bat, and woulkd beat me half to
dead, but instead, she started, in the sweetest way imagenable, to carress
my face, and said "You are a good BOY, arent you Petey, YES you are a
GOOOOOOOOD boy!"

"NO more French Poodles for you, Petey Boy!"

At THAT moment, i was shure what i did as a puppy!
I raped this French Poodle, in front of Betsy, our neighboor!

My boss started to caress the rest of my body, and finally, she touched my
penis...
"You ARE a good boy, arent YOU, yes, yes, YES!!!""

She took me to the bedroom...

She took of her jogging pants, and turned her back to to me...
I was staring at this wonderfull legs and magnificent ass...
Then, she stepped forward, and got on her knees... and said "Come, Petey,
Come, Petey boy!"

And i came, and i gave it to her...

Doggie style!

Which makes sense because, you know... i am a dog!

"Ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby!!!"
I had the impression she got ****ed for the very first time!

By the time she got a massive orgasm, Michelle and Kelly walked into the
bedroom, and the 3 of them started to sing "Indepentent Women"

Then i woke up...

----
Pete

David
September 26th 06, 03:41 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> [...]
>
> My boss started to caress the rest of my body, and finally, she touched my
> penis...
> "You ARE a good boy, arent YOU, yes, yes, YES!!!""
>
> She took me to the bedroom...
>
> She took of her jogging pants, and turned her back to to me...
> I was staring at this wonderfull legs and magnificent ass...
> Then, she stepped forward, and got on her knees... and said "Come, Petey,
> Come, Petey boy!"
>
> And i came, and i gave it to her...
>
> Doggie style!
>
> Which makes sense because, you know... i am a dog!
>
> "Ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby!!!"
> I had the impression she got ****ed for the very first time!
>
> By the time she got a massive orgasm, Michelle and Kelly walked into the
> bedroom, and the 3 of them started to sing "Indepentent Women"

Good dream Pete - seems you satisfied your master which is the main thing.
Only one thing. . . are you sure
it was Seattle? I am not comfortable with Seattle. Not wierd enough. I would
prefer Salt Lake City. Maybe next time

David
September 26th 06, 04:09 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> [...]
>
> My boss started to caress the rest of my body, and finally, she touched my
> penis...
> "You ARE a good boy, arent YOU, yes, yes, YES!!!""
>
> She took me to the bedroom...
>
> She took of her jogging pants, and turned her back to to me...
> I was staring at this wonderfull legs and magnificent ass...
> Then, she stepped forward, and got on her knees... and said "Come, Petey,
> Come, Petey boy!"
>
> And i came, and i gave it to her...
>
> Doggie style!
>
> Which makes sense because, you know... i am a dog!
>
> "Ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby, ooh baby, yeah baby!!!"
> I had the impression she got ****ed for the very first time!
>
> By the time she got a massive orgasm, Michelle and Kelly walked into the
> bedroom, and the 3 of them started to sing "Indepentent Women"

the wierdest place in american might be a town called Intercourse,
Pennsylvania

http://www.800padutch.com/intercs.shtml

lots of Dutch influence and Amish hang around there.
much better choice than Seattle -

Pete
September 26th 06, 04:30 PM
"David" > schreef:

> Good dream Pete - seems you satisfied your master which is the main thing.
> Only one thing. . . are you sure it was Seattle?

I always have background music in my dreams.
In this dream, Curt Cobain was singing and tapdancing!

So yes, i am pretty sure it was Seattle.

----
Pete

Curt James
September 26th 06, 10:44 PM
David wrote:
[...]

> the wierdest place in american might be a town called
> Intercourse, Pennsylvania
>
> http://www.800padutch.com/intercs.shtml
>
> lots of Dutch influence and Amish hang around there.
> much better choice than Seattle -

Weirder still (or at least /as unusual as/) is the fact that in
addition to Intercourse, Pennsylvania also has towns named Bird-in-Hand
(better than two in the bush?), Blue Ball (John Kruk after a dry
spell?), and Paradise (hey, where there's Intercourse...).

--
Curt

David
September 26th 06, 11:16 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> David wrote:
> [...]
>
>> the wierdest place in american might be a town called
>> Intercourse, Pennsylvania
>>
>> http://www.800padutch.com/intercs.shtml
>>
>> lots of Dutch influence and Amish hang around there.
>> much better choice than Seattle -
>
> Weirder still (or at least /as unusual as/) is the fact that in
> addition to Intercourse, Pennsylvania also has towns named Bird-in-Hand
> (better than two in the bush?), Blue Ball (John Kruk after a dry
> spell?), and Paradise (hey, where there's Intercourse...).

Still, what an irony to call a town Intercourse where there is a
concentration of Amish - the claim is that at the time of its founding
'intercourse' meant 'intersection'. BULL****! they knew what the ****in'
word meant!

Curt James
September 27th 06, 04:00 AM
David wrote:
[...]

> Still, what an irony to call a town Intercourse where
> there is a concentration of Amish -

And the Amish don't have intercourse? I see absolutely no irony there,
David. This coming from a guy who grew up in Lancaster County,
Pennsylvania, with its dense concentration of Amish. An Amish family is
typically a laaaarge family. ;o)

> the claim is that at the time of its founding 'intercourse'
> meant 'intersection'. BULL****! they knew what the ****in'
> word meant!

Well, while I agree that the Amish obviously knew what the word meant,
I don't doubt that the meaning of that word has changed over the years.
What may have been named Intercourse innocently enough, humorously (if
*not* what /I'd/ call ironically) has taken on a new slant, a new
interpretation which does bring the smile if not a big laugh.

--
Curt