PDA

View Full Version : Guaifenesin withdrawal

September 27th 06, 02:13 AM
I've been using ephedrine/ephedra products off and on since 1994. Never
had any problems aside from the withdrawal when I stop taking it
(fatigue and headache). For the past year I've used the Ephedrine /
Guaifenesin stuff but had to stop a few days ago because no place
around here sells it now. However, I'm continuing my 25mg. ephedrine
regimen with my new resource, www.ephedrineforsale.com. There is NO
Guaifenesin in this product. My question is this: are there any
withdrawal sypmtoms from stopping Guaifenesin abruptly? If there are, I
can't seem to find any information about it online. I feel tired and
hungover. Maybe I got screwed and they just sent me sugar pills!?
Bryan

David Cohen
September 27th 06, 04:09 AM
> spammed
> I've been having anal sex with Mother off and on since 1994. Never
> had any problems aside from the withdrawal when I stop.
> My question is this: are there any
> withdrawal sypmtoms from stopping anal sex with Mother abruptly? If there
> are, I
> can't seem to find any information about it online. I feel tired and
> hungover. Maybe I'm the one who should be screwed !?
> Bryan

Yes. Low life spamming mother****ers should be screwed.

David

Curt James
September 27th 06, 04:24 AM
Cohen wrote:
> <snip> spammed
> > I've been having <snip> off and on since 1994. Never
> > had any problems aside from the withdrawal when I stop.
> > My question is this: are there any
> > withdrawal sypmtoms from stopping <snip> abruptly? If there
> > are, I can't seem to find any information about it online. I feel
> > hungover. Maybe I'm the one who should be <snip>!?
>
> Yes. Low life spamming [expletive deleted] should be <snip>.
>
> David

Maybe it's because I'm back in school and out of bar language mode and
into G rated mode, but your post seems more offensive to me than the
OP's little commercial creativity.

Consider yourself officially chided. Yes, yes, I know you'll probably
cry yourself to sleep. Such is life.

--
Curt

September 27th 06, 04:25 AM
Everytime you guys see a "www" link you automatically think there's a
personal agenda behind it. I have nothing to do with those people. I
really don't care where I buy ephedine, as long as I can get it Forget
the whole goddamn thing. Thanks for your help.
Bryan

Curt James
September 27th 06, 04:31 AM
wrote:
> Everytime you guys see a "www" link you automatically think there's a
> personal agenda behind it. I have nothing to do with those people. I
> really don't care where I buy ephedine, as long as I can get it Forget
> the whole goddamn thing. Thanks for your help.
> Bryan

I'm not convinced that Bryan is your reeeeeeeeeal name!

Seriously, don't be so sensitive. It's easy to see spam where there may
be no salesperson attached, however if you've visited MFW in the past
then you should also be aware that it often takes a bit of time for the
"right" person to read your post and reply.

Uh, I'm not that person. The occasional coffee is currently my most
extreme stimulant.

Regardless, stick around and someone... s-m-e-r-t just may respond.

--
Curt

David Cohen
September 27th 06, 05:33 AM
> wrote
> Everytime you guys see a "www" link you automatically think there's a
> personal agenda behind it. I have nothing to do with those people. I
> really don't care where I buy ephedine, as long as I can get it Forget
> the whole goddamn thing. Thanks for your help.
> Bryan

OK, I was wrong, I apologize.

David

September 27th 06, 07:38 PM
Here's a link to my avatar. I don't have anything to hide. That photo
was taken in June, but I ain't changed much. You can click on
"Calabash30" (on the left) to see my profile.
http://p083.ezboard.com/fthebluegrassforumfrm2.showMessage?topicID=8.topic&index=213

Now that you know I'm not a spammer, you can see, about the only
lifting I do is dragging my ass out of bed to go to work each day. If I
didn't do the ephedrine regimen, I'd really look like ****.
Anyhow, I used to have to type "http://" in order for a link to appear,
now I guess all I need to do is type "www". My reason for mentioning
the EphedrineForSale site, is because I'm wonding if anyone else has
purchased from them. Personally, I'm beginning to think there's nothing
but sugar in these stupid things...because I am so freakin' tired right
now, I could sleep for a week.

Bryan Lord

September 27th 06, 07:49 PM
Not sure why that didn't work, so let's try it another way. My username
is Calabash30 (I'm the guy w/ the hat).
http://p083.ezboard.com/fthebluegrassforumfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=84 .topic&start=201&stop=217