PDA

View Full Version : the perfect woman exists!

Pete
September 27th 06, 01:01 PM
And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

And look where she is going... The kitchen!
I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

Everything to look for in a woman!

Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

----
Pete

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 27th 06, 05:59 PM

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Pete
September 27th 06, 07:35 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:

>> And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
>> She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

>> I mean, look at that built...

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

>> And look where she is going... The kitchen!
>> I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

>> Everything to look for in a woman!

>> Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

> http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

----
Pete

Jag
September 28th 06, 02:02 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:
>
> >> And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
> >> She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...
>
> >> I mean, look at that built...
>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w
>
> >> And look where she is going... The kitchen!
> >> I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.
>
> >> Everything to look for in a woman!
>
> >> Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?
>
> > http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp
>
> I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O
>
> Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

> ----
> Pete

Curt James
September 28th 06, 02:30 AM
Jag wrote:
> [...]

Lord have mercy!

> > > http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp
> >
> > I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O
> >
> > Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!
>
> Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

hahahHAH! Yeah, well, Gina would be worth the back talk. Actually,
Gina's talking back would be more accurately called "Baby GOT Back"
talk! ;o)

ba dump bump!

--
Curt

Pete
September 28th 06, 10:34 AM
"Jag" > schreef:

>> I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

>> Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

> Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

If she uses her mouth the way God intended the way women should use them,
she, at least, speakes with great difficulty!

Haha!

----
Pete

Pete
September 28th 06, 10:50 AM
"Curt James" > schreef:

> Lord have mercy!

She is good eh?

>> Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

> hahahHAH! Yeah, well, Gina would be worth the back talk. Actually,
> Gina's talking back would be more accurately called "Baby GOT Back"
> talk! ;o)

She sure does!

Like i said, a perfect woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpqprUjisP4&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDVosrKV_C4&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khn9SJUf4J4&mode=related&search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jREkJF379Y&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9wk21L4m2g&mode=related&search=

Not to Om;

There is a rumour that is BOTH deaf and illiterate!

;-O

----
Pete