PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus Sucks (GNC Gave Me My Money Back, Thankfully)

Kirk Angel
September 28th 06, 05:29 AM
Biggest waste of my money ever on a supplement. I opened it and it
smelled rotten. I fgured that might be the way Tribulus pills are
supposed to smell, so I started taking one per day.

They made me **** like crazy.

Say what you want to about GNC, but they took it back and didn't even
ask why I was returning it.

The moral of the story. GNC has a great return policy and tribulus
sucks (at least the Ultimate Nutrition variety).

David Cohen
September 28th 06, 04:54 PM
"Kirk Angel" > wrote
> Biggest waste of my money ever on a supplement. I opened it and it
> smelled rotten. I fgured that might be the way Tribulus pills are
> supposed to smell, so I started taking one per day.
>
> They made me **** like crazy.
>
> Say what you want to about GNC, but they took it back and didn't even
> ask why I was returning it.
>
> The moral of the story. GNC has a great return policy and tribulus
> sucks (at least the Ultimate Nutrition variety).

What sucks even more is that tribulus is useless.

Paying money for a useless substance that makes you ill...oh, THAT was a
mistake :)

David