PDA

View Full Version : Not bad, not bad at all...

Pete
September 28th 06, 11:49 AM
I mean, i started the

"Ass****s and Blowjobs" thread 4 days ago, with just "..." inside the
post....

So far, there are, according to Google, 33 responses!

Okay, okay!
Betsy got aprox 60 responses to her "**** eating dog thread", but she wrote
quite a few lines, wher i only wrote 3 dots!

I still think my way is more efficient when it comes to posting a useless
post and get as many respons as possible.

What do you guys think?

----
Pete

Jason Earl
September 28th 06, 03:23 PM
"Pete" > writes:

> I mean, i started the
>
> "Ass****s and Blowjobs" thread 4 days ago, with just "..." inside
> the post....
>
> So far, there are, according to Google, 33 responses!
>
> Okay, okay! Betsy got aprox 60 responses to her "**** eating dog
> thread", but she wrote quite a few lines, wher i only wrote 3 dots!
>
> I still think my way is more efficient when it comes to posting a
> useless post and get as many respons as possible.
>
> What do you guys think?

I think that you are a genius.

Jason

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 28th 06, 05:09 PM
In article >,
"Pete" > wrote:

> I mean, i started the
>
> "Ass****s and Blowjobs" thread 4 days ago, with just "..." inside the
> post....
>
> So far, there are, according to Google, 33 responses!
>
> Okay, okay!
> Betsy got aprox 60 responses to her "**** eating dog thread", but she wrote
> quite a few lines, wher i only wrote 3 dots!
>
> I still think my way is more efficient when it comes to posting a useless
> post and get as many respons as possible.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> ----
> Pete

I think yer a regular troll... ;-)

But, I admit to being very bored, so guilty of contributing.

<sigh>

Apologies all around, but "real dolls" is a pretty interesting website
from a social aspect imho.

Probably one of the top #1 weird internet sites, right up there with
this one:

http://www.lifegem.com/
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Pete
September 29th 06, 06:54 AM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:

>> What do you guys think?

> I think yer a regular troll... ;-)

Regular ?!?!?!

;-(

> But, I admit to being very bored, so guilty of contributing.

We can only talk about weights so much...

----
Pete

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 29th 06, 10:40 AM
In article >,
"Pete" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:
>
> >> What do you guys think?
>
> > I think yer a regular troll... ;-)
>
> Regular ?!?!?!
>
> ;-(

How do you think this group was formed? ;-)

> > But, I admit to being very bored, so guilty of contributing.
>
> We can only talk about weights so much...
>
> ----
> Pete

Indeed.

Wanna talk about guns some more? <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Pete
September 29th 06, 11:08 AM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:

>> Regular ?!?!?!

>> ;-(

> How do you think this group was formed? ;-)

True, true...

>> > But, I admit to being very bored, so guilty of contributing.

>> We can only talk about weights so much...

> Indeed.

> Wanna talk about guns some more? <G>

Well... Now that you mention it!

Anyway, i always, when i see a movie, try to identify which guns are used. I
am pretty sure that you, David, John and Will do that, at times.

2 nights ago, we went to bed early, and, being the insomniac that am, i
couldnt sleep. So i watched "The Hard Way", with Michael J. Fox and James
Woods.

I saw it before, but never beginning to end. Halfway or something, James all
of sudden mentioned a ".475"
AFAIK, there are only 2, and when the movie was made only 1.

Exactly, the .475 Wildey.
Which is a wet dream for big bore freaks like me.

I wonder... What was the FIRST movie that displayed the;

1) Desert Eagle (.357, .44 and .50, IF possible, in The Boondock Saints they
used a .50)
2 ) Wildey .475
3) Freedom Arms .454

I remember that Bronson had a Wildey in DW-III. (86?)
Swayze had a Casull in that surf movie. (91?)
Arnie had a Desert in LAH. (93?)

I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in DH-IIII

----
Pete

David Cohen
September 29th 06, 11:52 AM
Pete wrote:

> I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in DH-IIII

Let's hope he DIDN'T use 300 grainers in that movie, or there would be
a lot of ****ed off actors, or widows.

David

Pete
September 29th 06, 01:00 PM
"David Cohen" > schreef:

>> I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in
>> DH-IIII

> Let's hope he DIDN'T use 300 grainers in that movie, or there would be
> a lot of ****ed off actors, or widows.

Good point.

I always have found it strange that actors get killed, but appear a few
months later in another movie.
Seems a bit unreal...

----
Pete

David Cohen
September 29th 06, 01:24 PM
Pete wrote:
> "David Cohen" > schreef:
>
> >> I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in
> >> DH-IIII
>
> > Let's hope he DIDN'T use 300 grainers in that movie, or there would be
> > a lot of ****ed off actors, or widows.
>
> Good point.

The only kind I know.

> I always have found it strange that actors get killed, but appear a few
> months later in another movie.
> Seems a bit unreal...

Indeed.

Then there's the sad case of the actor Jon Eric Hexum, who thought it
was a good idea to put a .44mag prop gun, loaded with blanks, to his
head and pull the trigger.

He didn't really understand the concept, and mechanics, of "blanks".

Good news: he ended up donating his heart to a patient right here in
Las Vegas.

Bad news: the recipient, one Michael Washington, was one one Las Vegas'
major low life scum drug dealers.

David

EatMe
September 29th 06, 06:33 PM
Pete wrote:
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:
>
> >> Regular ?!?!?!
>
> >> ;-(
>
> > How do you think this group was formed? ;-)
>
> True, true...

> >> We can only talk about weights so much...
>
> > Indeed.
>
> > Wanna talk about guns some more? <G>
>
> Well... Now that you mention it!
>
> Anyway, i always, when i see a movie, try to identify which guns are used. I
> am pretty sure that you, David, John and Will do that, at times.
>
> 2 nights ago, we went to bed early, and, being the insomniac that am, i
> couldnt sleep. So i watched "The Hard Way", with Michael J. Fox and James
> Woods.
>
> I saw it before, but never beginning to end. Halfway or something, James all
> of sudden mentioned a ".475"
> AFAIK, there are only 2, and when the movie was made only 1.
>
> Exactly, the .475 Wildey.
> Which is a wet dream for big bore freaks like me.
>
> I wonder... What was the FIRST movie that displayed the;
>
> 1) Desert Eagle (.357, .44 and .50, IF possible, in The Boondock Saints they
> used a .50)
> 2 ) Wildey .475
> 3) Freedom Arms .454
>
> I remember that Bronson had a Wildey in DW-III. (86?)
> Swayze had a Casull in that surf movie. (91?)
> Arnie had a Desert in LAH. (93?)
>
> I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in DH-IIII
>
> ----
> Pete

A nickel plated .357 Desert Eagle was in the boardroom scene in
"Robocop" where the luckless jr. executive got chewed up during a
demonstration of "ED209". A priceless scene for squib freaks.

Will Brink
September 29th 06, 11:03 PM
In article . com>,
"EatMe" > wrote:

> A nickel plated .357 Desert Eagle was in the boardroom scene in
> "Robocop" where the luckless jr. executive got chewed up during a
> demonstration of "ED209". A priceless scene for squib freaks.

Guns, guns, guns, is that all you people can talk about?!! :-)

mike
September 29th 06, 11:13 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > schreef:
>
> >> Regular ?!?!?!
>
> >> ;-(
>
> > How do you think this group was formed? ;-)
>
> True, true...

> >> We can only talk about weights so much...
>
> > Indeed.
>
> > Wanna talk about guns some more? <G>
>
> Well... Now that you mention it!
>
> Anyway, i always, when i see a movie, try to identify which guns are used.
> am pretty sure that you, David, John and Will do that, at times.
>
> 2 nights ago, we went to bed early, and, being the insomniac that am, i
> couldnt sleep. So i watched "The Hard Way", with Michael J. Fox and James
> Woods.
>
> I saw it before, but never beginning to end. Halfway or something, James
all
> of sudden mentioned a ".475"
> AFAIK, there are only 2, and when the movie was made only 1.
>
> Exactly, the .475 Wildey.
> Which is a wet dream for big bore freaks like me.
>
> I wonder... What was the FIRST movie that displayed the;
>
> 1) Desert Eagle (.357, .44 and .50, IF possible, in The Boondock Saints
they
> used a .50)
> 2 ) Wildey .475
> 3) Freedom Arms .454
>
> I remember that Bronson had a Wildey in DW-III. (86?)
> Swayze had a Casull in that surf movie. (91?)
> Arnie had a Desert in LAH. (93?)
>
> I also remember that Clint used .44 AMT Automag with 300 grainers in
DH-IIII

> ----
> Pete

Geez Pete...

for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us all about your
"weapon" - and how many rounds you can "shoot" - an not "blanks" either....

EatMe
September 30th 06, 12:56 AM
Will Brink wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "EatMe" > wrote:
>

> > A nickel plated .357 Desert Eagle was in the boardroom scene in
> > "Robocop" where the luckless jr. executive got chewed up during a
> > demonstration of "ED209". A priceless scene for squib freaks.
>
> Guns, guns, guns, is that all you people can talk about?!! :-)

YES!

"Guns, guns, guns!"

"The Tigers are playin'...TONIGHT!"
"I never miss a game!!"

Kurtwood Smith as Clarence Bodaker

Sigh, a classic film about classic times.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 30th 06, 05:55 AM
In article om>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> Pete wrote:

> > > Let's hope he DIDN'T use 300 grainers in that movie, or there would be
> > > a lot of ****ed off actors, or widows.
> >
> > Good point.
>
> The only kind I know.
>
> > I always have found it strange that actors get killed, but appear a few
> > months later in another movie.
> > Seems a bit unreal...
>
> Indeed.
>
> Then there's the sad case of the actor Jon Eric Hexum, who thought it
> was a good idea to put a .44mag prop gun, loaded with blanks, to his
> head and pull the trigger.
>
> He didn't really understand the concept, and mechanics, of "blanks".

Darwin award anyone?

> Good news: he ended up donating his heart to a patient right here in
> Las Vegas.
>
> Bad news: the recipient, one Michael Washington, was one one Las Vegas'
> major low life scum drug dealers.

Money talks. :-(

> David

Been to ill to contribute much the last couple of days...
Whatever virus is going around here is a rough one. :-P
I even took a couple of nights off work and I don't normally do that.
I've taken (as of tonight) exactly 14 days of sick leave in 19 years...

<sigh>

Thank god for "Jewish Penicillin".
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

David Cohen
September 30th 06, 06:26 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
> > Pete wrote:

> > > Good point.
> >
> > The only kind I know.
> >
> > > I always have found it strange that actors get killed, but appear a few
> > > months later in another movie.
> > > Seems a bit unreal...
> >
> > Indeed.
> >
> > Then there's the sad case of the actor Jon Eric Hexum, who thought it
> > was a good idea to put a .44mag prop gun, loaded with blanks, to his
> > head and pull the trigger.
> >
> > He didn't really understand the concept, and mechanics, of "blanks".
>
> Darwin award anyone?

I don't know. I suspect a lot of non-gun people think blanks are just
toy-like caps without any power.

> > Good news: he ended up donating his heart to a patient right here in
> > Las Vegas.
> >
> > Bad news: the recipient, one Michael Washington, was one one Las Vegas'
> > major low life scum drug dealers.
>
> Money talks. :-(

Not money. The "system". UNOS doesn't "discriminate" against scumbags.

> Been to ill to contribute much the last couple of days...
> Whatever virus is going around here is a rough one. :-P
> I even took a couple of nights off work and I don't normally do that.
> I've taken (as of tonight) exactly 14 days of sick leave in 19 years...
>
> <sigh>
>
> Thank god for "Jewish Penicillin".

There's been a gastrointestinal viral infection going around Vegas.
Real nasty. The kid in the room right behind me is on a ventilator in
septic shock from it.

Keep on drinking the gatorade!

David

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 30th 06, 07:29 AM
In article m>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> > Darwin award anyone?
>

> I don't know. I suspect a lot of non-gun people think blanks are just
> toy-like caps without any power.

Careless prop guys?
Too bad really. Education is the key.

> > > Good news: he ended up donating his heart to a patient right here in
> > > Las Vegas.
> > >
> > > Bad news: the recipient, one Michael Washington, was one one Las Vegas'
> > > major low life scum drug dealers.
> >
> > Money talks. :-(
>

> Not money. The "system". UNOS doesn't "discriminate" against scumbags.

You sure? I sometimes wonder...
Of course, genetic matching is going to tell either way.

We don't do a lot of harvesting at our hospital, but it's an interesting
contrast to watch the surgeons and OR nurses versus the organ transport
techs.

I've seen surgeons cry.

> > Been to ill to contribute much the last couple of days...
> > Whatever virus is going around here is a rough one. :-P
> > I even took a couple of nights off work and I don't normally do that.
> > I've taken (as of tonight) exactly 14 days of sick leave in 19 years...
> >
> > <sigh>
> >
> > Thank god for "Jewish Penicillin".
>

> There's been a gastrointestinal viral infection going around Vegas.
> Real nasty. The kid in the room right behind me is on a ventilator in
> septic shock from it.
>
> Keep on drinking the gatorade!
>
> David

Indeed... This one is respiratory tho'. One of my co-workers got
pneumonia from it. It hurts to cough.

I made some strong chicken soup in the pressure cooker, heavy on onions,
garlic and ginger root. I wish there was an effective anti-viral that
worked in the latter stages.

Right now I'm just laying low and staying in bed...

Better now than I was yesterday. It no longer feels like I've swallowed
glass shards. ;-p
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Pete
September 30th 06, 09:44 AM
"mike" > schreef:

> Geez Pete...

> for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us all about your
> "weapon" - and how many rounds you can "shoot" - an not "blanks"
> either....

You know me, Mike...

I dont like to brag! ;-O

----
Pete

Charles
September 30th 06, 10:59 AM
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:44:50 +0200, "Pete" >
wrote:

>"mike" > schreef:
>
>> Geez Pete...
>
>> for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us all about your
>> "weapon" - and how many rounds you can "shoot" - an not "blanks"
>> either....
>
>You know me, Mike...
>
>I dont like to brag! ;-O

Not like that boastful David the Oz with his tiny appendage!

Have a great weekend Pete; go for it mate - you can guarantee I intend
to! ;o)

David
September 30th 06, 11:14 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:44:50 +0200, "Pete" >
> wrote:
>
>>"mike" > schreef:
>>
>>> Geez Pete...
>>
>>> for a minute there I thought you were going to tell us all about your
>>> "weapon" - and how many rounds you can "shoot" - an not "blanks"
>>> either....
>>
>>You know me, Mike...
>>
>>I dont like to brag! ;-O
>>

> Not like that boastful David the Oz with his tiny appendage!
>
> Have a great weekend Pete; go for it mate - you can guarantee I intend
> to! ;o)

tiny? TINY?? You apparently misunderstood - I said mine would be *at least*
3 inches - maybe even close to 4!! (goes without saying that would be when
'erect'!)

Charles
September 30th 06, 11:35 AM
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:14:16 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:44:50 +0200, "Pete" >
>> wrote:

>>>You know me, Mike...
>>>
>>>I dont like to brag! ;-O
>>>

>> Not like that boastful David the Oz with his tiny appendage!
>>
>> Have a great weekend Pete; go for it mate - you can guarantee I intend
>> to! ;o)
>
>tiny? TINY?? You apparently misunderstood - I said mine would be *at least*
>3 inches - maybe even close to 4!! (goes without saying that would be when
>'erect'!)

Unless that is the diameter, that would only be considered 'large' in
Lilliput! ;o)

HAGW!

David
September 30th 06, 12:22 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:14:16 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> Not like that boastful David the Oz with his tiny appendage!
>>>
>>> Have a great weekend Pete; go for it mate - you can guarantee I intend
>>> to! ;o)
>>
>>tiny? TINY?? You apparently misunderstood - I said mine would be *at
>>least*
>>3 inches - maybe even close to 4!! (goes without saying that would be when
>>'erect'!)
>>

> Unless that is the diameter, that would only be considered 'large' in
> Lilliput! ;o)

Well then someone played a cruel joke on me - you see when I was a boy (I
wasn't boasting) just was comparing specifications with a mate and confided
the length of my penis - he feigned (now* I realize it!) amazement and said
it was fully 50% longer than his and the average male. Said in fact that I
should have the courtesy to warn all future sexual female partners about it
(which of course I did) - and now I understand just why they were all
shocked! (some laughed and I thought it was like a nervous laugh. People can
be so cruel!

Will Brink
September 30th 06, 02:35 PM
In article m>, "David
Cohen" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> > > The only kind I know.

> > > Indeed.
> > >
> > > Then there's the sad case of the actor Jon Eric Hexum, who thought it
> > > was a good idea to put a .44mag prop gun, loaded with blanks, to his
> > > head and pull the trigger.
> > >
> > > He didn't really understand the concept, and mechanics, of "blanks".
> >
> > Darwin award anyone?
>

> I don't know. I suspect a lot of non-gun people think blanks are just
> toy-like caps without any power.

A dead actor or two thought so also....

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
October 1st 06, 07:12 PM
Will Brink wrote:
> In article m>, "David
> Cohen" > wrote:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> > > Darwin award anyone?
> >

> > I don't know. I suspect a lot of non-gun people think blanks are just
> > toy-like caps without any power.
>
> A dead actor or two thought so also....

lol-did that include bacon bits and washing powder?