PDA

View Full Version : The Official MFW Song...

Pete
September 28th 06, 01:30 PM
Because we seem to have a pretty tight crew here, i think its about time we
an "Official MFW Song."
There are some pretty creative thinkers here, so it shouldnt be THAT
difficult to come up with a nice song, the kinda song we can all sing
*TOGETHER* (that means, you TOO, Will!) when its ChristMas.

I mean, we can have a "conference" using ICQ or MSN or whatever
chat-program, right?

The point is that i will post my song, but, if others think they can do a
better job, just say so...
And post the song please!

Here goes...

1-2-3

In the deserts of Sudan
And the gardens of Japan
From Milan to Yucatan
Every woman, every man

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
Hit me! Hit me!
Je t'adore, ich liebe dich,
Hit me! hit me! hit me!
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
Hit me slowly, hit me quick.
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

In the wilds of Borneo
And the vineyards of Bordeaux
Eskimo, Arapaho
Move their body to and fro.

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
Hit me! Hit me!
Das ist gut! C'est fantastique!
Hit me! hit me! hit me!
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
It's nice to be a lunatic.
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

In the dock of Tiger Bay
On the road to Mandalay
From Bombay to Santa Fe
Over hills and far away

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
Hit me! Hit me!
C'est si bon, mm? Ist es nicht?
Hit me! hit me! hit me!
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
Two fat persons, click, click, click.
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
Hit me!
Hit me!
Hit me! Ow!
Hit me!
Hit me!
Hit me! hit me!
Hit me (x5)
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me

If you guys think that this song doesnt make any sense... think again!
WE dont make any sense either ;-O

----
Pete

Bully
September 28th 06, 03:52 PM
Pete wrote:

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
[...]
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!

Did the original of this make it across the pond?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 28th 06, 03:58 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

> Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
> [...]
> Hit me with your KettleBell !!!

> Did the original of this make it across the pond?

I was afraid that YOU or Charles might suggest this!
The Americans probably never heard of this song... :-( Thanks Bully!

Ian Dury sang about Rythm Sticks, NOT KetlleBells!

This song is mine! Mine, MINE, MINE !!!

BTW, it was a great hit here in 78. Just like Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll in
77.
After that, we had "spasticus orthisticus" in 81.

After that, we never heard from him again ;-(

----
Pete

Bully
September 28th 06, 04:31 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Bully" > schreef:
>
>> Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
>> [...]
>> Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
>
>> Did the original of this make it across the pond?
>
> I was afraid that YOU or Charles might suggest this!
> The Americans probably never heard of this song... :-( Thanks Bully!

D'oh :) !

> Ian Dury sang about Rythm Sticks, NOT KetlleBells!
>
> This song is mine! Mine, MINE, MINE !!!
>
> BTW, it was a great hit here in 78. Just like Sex, Drugs & Rock and
> Roll in 77.
> After that, we had "spasticus orthisticus" in 81.
>
> After that, we never heard from him again ;-(
>
> ----
> Pete

No Sweet Gene Vincent [his best, IMNSHO]?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 28th 06, 04:52 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>>> Did the original of this make it across the pond?

>> I was afraid that YOU or Charles might suggest this!
>> The Americans probably never heard of this song... :-( Thanks Bully!

> D'oh :) !

>> BTW, it was a great hit here in 78. Just like Sex, Drugs & Rock and
>> Roll in 77.
>> After that, we had "spasticus orthisticus" in 81.
>
>> After that, we never heard from him again ;-(

> No Sweet Gene Vincent [his best, IMNSHO]?

No, never heard of that one. But as i type, the MP-3 is comming within a few
secs..
And i found the lyrics, of course.

Okay, i heard it beginning to end. Kinda depressing ;-(
Anyway, for the first minute and a half.

Last few days, i have been downloading the 75-78 ERA.
IMO, the bast music comes from these years. Okay, 79 was cool as well.

So, this includes "GLAM ROCK", such as MUD, Slade, The Sweet and Gary
Glitter.
(too bad he turned out to a pedophile, he is convicted for the 2nd time, i
believe...)
I am willing to bet that YOU love the "HEY SONG" and sing along with when
you are drunk!

I NEVER get drunk, of course ;-O

Anyway, i love that stuff. I grew up with it. And made me this wonderfull
person i am today...

----
Pete

Bully
September 28th 06, 06:00 PM
Pete wrote:

>>> I was afraid that YOU or Charles might suggest this!
>>> The Americans probably never heard of this song... :-( Thanks Bully!
>
>> D'oh :) !
>
>>> BTW, it was a great hit here in 78. Just like Sex, Drugs & Rock and
>>> Roll in 77.
>>> After that, we had "spasticus orthisticus" in 81.
>>
>>> After that, we never heard from him again ;-(
>
>> No Sweet Gene Vincent [his best, IMNSHO]?
>
> No, never heard of that one. But as i type, the MP-3 is comming
> within a few secs..
> And i found the lyrics, of course.
>
> Okay, i heard it beginning to end. Kinda depressing ;-(
> Anyway, for the first minute and a half.
>
> Last few days, i have been downloading the 75-78 ERA.
> IMO, the bast music comes from these years. Okay, 79 was cool as well.
>
> So, this includes "GLAM ROCK", such as MUD, Slade, The Sweet and Gary
> Glitter.
> (too bad he turned out to a pedophile, he is convicted for the 2nd
> time, i believe...)
> I am willing to bet that YOU love the "HEY SONG" and sing along with
> when you are drunk!
>
> I NEVER get drunk, of course ;-O
>
> Anyway, i love that stuff. I grew up with it. And made me this
> wonderfull person i am today...
>
> ----
> Pete

I've just been listening to:

Punk & New Wave: 1976-1979 (5 CD set)

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 28th 06, 07:52 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> Anyway, i love that stuff. I grew up with it. And made me this
>> wonderfull person i am today...

> I've just been listening to:

> Punk & New Wave: 1976-1979 (5 CD set)

Very COOL!

I downloaded a few songs from The Stranglers.

Something Better Change, Heroes, and Peaches.

I do NOT like Golden Brown...

And of course, Johnny Rotten & The Sex Pistols and the Talking Heads.
And Madness...

My favorite?

NightBoat to Caaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiroooooooo !!!

Taaaa-naaaa-naaaaa-na-na-Taaaaaa-na-na-NAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

;-O

----
Pete

Bully
September 28th 06, 09:10 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Bully" > schreef:
>
>>> Anyway, i love that stuff. I grew up with it. And made me this
>>> wonderfull person i am today...
>
>> I've just been listening to:
>
>> Punk & New Wave: 1976-1979 (5 CD set)
>
> Very COOL!
>
> I downloaded a few songs from The Stranglers.
>
> Something Better Change, Heroes, and Peaches.
>
> I do NOT like Golden Brown...
>
> And of course, Johnny Rotten & The Sex Pistols and the Talking Heads.
> And Madness...
>
> My favorite?
>
> NightBoat to Caaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiroooooooo !!!
>
> Taaaa-naaaa-naaaaa-na-na-Taaaaaa-na-na-NAAAAAAAAAAH !!!
>
> ;-O
>
> ----
> Pete

Best of all: New York Dolls

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 06:52 AM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> And of course, Johnny Rotten & The Sex Pistols and the Talking Heads.
>> And Madness...

>> My favorite?
>> NightBoat to Caaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiroooooooo !!!
>>
>> Taaaa-naaaa-naaaaa-na-na-Taaaaaa-na-na-NAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

> Best of all: New York Dolls

Dont know that one either. Lets see what LimeWire has to offer.
No. Nothing. Cant find it.

Perhaps tommorow.

----
Pete

Bully
September 29th 06, 07:35 AM
Pete wrote:
> "Bully" > schreef:
>
>>> And of course, Johnny Rotten & The Sex Pistols and the Talking
>>> Heads. And Madness...
>
>>> My favorite?
>>> NightBoat to Caaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiroooooooo !!!
>>>
>>> Taaaa-naaaa-naaaaa-na-na-Taaaaaa-na-na-NAAAAAAAAAAH !!!
>
>> Best of all: New York Dolls
>
> Dont know that one either. Lets see what LimeWire has to offer.
> No. Nothing. Cant find it.
>
> Perhaps tommorow.
>
> ----
> Pete

http://www.mp3.com/new-york-dolls/artists/4303/summary.html

Page down to ablums; click on "New York Dolls" > then see "Preview".

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 07:42 AM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> Dont know that one either. Lets see what LimeWire has to offer.
>> No. Nothing. Cant find it.

>> Perhaps tommorow.

> http://www.mp3.com/new-york-dolls/artists/4303/summary.html

> Page down to ablums; click on "New York Dolls" > then see "Preview".

Ah, okay. Got it.

BTW, i did find them with LimeWire, and allready have downloaded a few
songs.

----
Pete