PDA

View Full Version : Conor Turton

AndrewP At Work
September 28th 06, 06:59 PM
Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Conor and his
delirious nostrums. To start, if Conor is going to make an emotional
appeal, then he should also include a rational argument.

He has commented that he is always being misrepresented and/or
persecuted. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need,
seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

Some of Conor's abreactions indicate that he and several groups of
insensitive slackers are in cahoots to spam the Internet with grotesque
junk e-mail. The same might be said of the worst kinds of illiterate
ogres there are.

There is one final irony to my story. It is difficult, if not
impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the
only information Conor has given them is false.

Knight Of The Road
September 28th 06, 07:02 PM
"AndrewP At Work" > wrote

> There is one final irony to my story.

What story?

--
Regards, Vince.

www.TruckDrivingInRussia.co.uk

Adrian
September 28th 06, 07:04 PM
AndrewP At Work ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

> Some of Conor's abreactions indicate that he and several groups of
> insensitive slackers are in cahoots to spam the Internet with grotesque
> junk e-mail. The same might be said of the worst kinds of illiterate
> ogres there are.

Had a look in uk.rec.cars.kit-car this week?

Tom Burton
September 28th 06, 07:05 PM
"AndrewP At Work" > wrote in message
oups.com...

Eh?

Bully
September 28th 06, 07:05 PM

Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then **** off!

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Elder
September 28th 06, 07:08 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> It is difficult, if not
>impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion.....
If they are sock puppet of a ken named muppet

Evenin' ken. Don't start again. You were just starting to give some
almost sensible advice. Has the lithium worn off again?

--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest

Jason Earl
September 28th 06, 07:14 PM
"Bully" > writes:

-snip bulk of drivel-

>> There is one final irony to my story. It is difficult, if not
>> impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the
>> only information Conor has given them is false.
>
> Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then
> **** off!

It feels good to finally be strong enough that I meet this sort of
minimum requirement.

Jason

SteveH
September 28th 06, 07:25 PM
AndrewP At Work > wrote:

Oh, ffs, Ken.

**** off, ****.

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL

Bully
September 28th 06, 07:26 PM
Bully wrote:
> AndrewP At Work wrote:
>> Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Conor and his
>> delirious nostrums. To start, if Conor is going to make an emotional
>> appeal, then he should also include a rational argument.
>>
>> He has commented that he is always being misrepresented and/or
>> persecuted. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no
>> need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.
>>
>> Some of Conor's abreactions indicate that he and several groups of
>> insensitive slackers are in cahoots to spam the Internet with
>> grotesque junk e-mail. The same might be said of the worst kinds of
>> illiterate ogres there are.
>>
>> There is one final irony to my story. It is difficult, if not
>> impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the
>> only information Conor has given them is false.
>
> Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then
> **** off!

That's for 12 reps...

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )
September 28th 06, 08:21 PM
Bully wrote:

> Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then
<snip>

...... then Bully has a place for you on his local town's rugby squad.

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.

Adrian
September 28th 06, 09:05 PM
Bully ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

> Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then
> **** off!

Yeh, I'm about 100kg. What's "Bench"?

Tom Burton
September 28th 06, 09:14 PM
> > Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then
> > **** off!
>
> Yeh, I'm about 100kg. What's "Bench"?

Some sort of "clothing" that the Chavs seem to like.

Guy King
September 28th 06, 09:28 PM
The message 70>
from Adrian > contains these words:

> Yeh, I'm about 100kg. What's "Bench"?

It's like cottaging only with the judiciary.

--
Skipweasel

Chris
September 28th 06, 09:33 PM
any way - who is Conor Turton?

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> AndrewP At Work > wrote:
>
> Oh, ffs, Ken.
>
> **** off, ****.
>
> --
> Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'
> www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark
> Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL
> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

Lordy.UK
September 28th 06, 10:34 PM
> any way - who is Conor Turton?

A lorry driving version of Chris "Ken" Stevens :)

--
Lordy.UK

Tony Brett
September 29th 06, 08:15 AM
"AndrewP At Work" > wrote in message
oups.com...

<snip meaningless drivel>

I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's based
in Essex - that's double bonus points for me being an essex-boy myself
(although now based in Oxford).

AndrewP, I suggest you lighten up a bit and <conor>GET A ****ING
LIFE</conor>

Tony

Adrian
September 29th 06, 08:26 AM
Tony Brett ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

> And he's based in Essex

Umm, not *exactly*...

Bully
September 29th 06, 08:54 AM
Tony Brett wrote:
> "AndrewP At Work" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> <snip meaningless drivel>
>
> I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for
> saying what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And
> he's based in Essex - that's double bonus points for me being an
> essex-boy myself (although now based in Oxford).

For those reading this post who are not UK-based; Essex boys ARE the scum of
the earth.

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Tunku
September 29th 06, 09:34 AM
"Bully" > wrote in
:

Protein bars? LOL. WTF are they?

--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.

Elder
September 29th 06, 09:48 AM
In article >,
says...
>I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
>what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's based
>in Essex - that's double bonus points for me being an essex-boy myself
>(although now based in Oxford).

He is a little bit further north than that I think.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Steve Firth
September 29th 06, 11:16 AM
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:15:24 +0100, Tony Brett wrote:

> I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
> what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's based
> in Essex

I suspect that even as you type an artic is thundering towards your home
with a crazed truck driver intent on stamping your face into the ground.

Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.

Steve Firth
September 29th 06, 11:16 AM
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:54:30 +0100, Bully wrote:

> For those reading this post who are not UK-based; Essex boys ARE the scum of
> the earth.

You'll find it's people from Eastleigh who are the scum of the earth.

Conor
September 29th 06, 11:41 AM
In article >, Steve Firth
says...
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:15:24 +0100, Tony Brett wrote:
>
> > I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
> > what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's based
> > in Essex
>
> I suspect that even as you type an artic is thundering towards your home
> with a crazed truck driver intent on stamping your face into the ground.
>
> Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.

Why thankyou.

--
Conor

....From YORKSHIRE which is 200 odd miles north of Essex for the
geographically challenged.

Guy King
September 29th 06, 12:32 PM
The message 45>
from Tunku > contains these words:

> Protein bars? LOL. WTF are they?

Sossidges.

--
Skipweasel

September 29th 06, 02:27 PM
Conor wrote:
> In article >, Steve Firth
> says...
> > On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:15:24 +0100, Tony Brett wrote:
> >
> > Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.
> >
> Why thankyou.
>
> --
> Conor
>
> ...From YORKSHIRE which is 200 odd miles north of Essex for the
> geographically challenged.

Conor - is that the

"Conor "You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've
never seen Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart" Conor?

Sid

Tony Brett
September 29th 06, 02:34 PM
"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:15:24 +0100, Tony Brett wrote:
>
>> I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
>> what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's
>> based
>> in Essex
>
> I suspect that even as you type an artic is thundering towards your home
> with a crazed truck driver intent on stamping your face into the ground.
>
> Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.

Oops yes, I think I might be confusing him with Mr Cheerful. Either way
though his posts are great and always make me and my office mates have a
good laugh!

Our director comes from Essex too - his parents used to run a pub in Romford
:-)

Tony

Conor
September 29th 06, 03:11 PM
In article . com>,
says...

> Conor - is that the
>
> "Conor "You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've
> never seen Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart" Conor?

Yeah. Slashdot?

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, 2.50 just for signing up:
http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/Conor/ref/index.htm

PC Paul
September 29th 06, 05:37 PM
Guy King wrote:
> The message 45>
> from Tunku > contains these words:
>
>> Protein bars? LOL. WTF are they?
>
> Sossidges.

Ah. High-fat emulsified offal tubes.

September 29th 06, 07:12 PM
Conor wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
>
> > Conor - is that the
> >
> > "Conor "You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've
> > never seen Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart" Conor?
> >
> Yeah. Slashdot?

Yup. Nice to make the connection.

Sid

Ken
October 1st 06, 04:18 PM
"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:54:30 +0100, Bully wrote:
>
>> For those reading this post who are not UK-based; Essex boys ARE the scum
>> of
>> the earth.
>
> You'll find it's people from Eastleigh who are the scum of the earth

Thing is steve they arent yellow like you...........keep em peeled!

Ken
October 1st 06, 04:18 PM
"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:15:24 +0100, Tony Brett wrote:
>
>> I think Conor's posts are great. He gets full respect from me for saying
>> what we are all thinking but are perhaps too polite to say. And he's
>> based
>> in Essex
>
> I suspect that even as you type an artic is thundering towards your home
> with a crazed truck driver intent on stamping your face into the ground.
>
> Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.

Seems more like a very dim **** to me!

Albert T Cone
October 3rd 06, 04:39 PM
PC Paul wrote:
> Guy King wrote:
>> The message 45>
>> from Tunku > contains these words:
>>
>>> Protein bars? LOL. WTF are they?
>> Sossidges.
>
> Ah. High-fat emulsified offal tubes.

Mmmmm....High-fat emulsified offal tubes.....