PDA

View Full Version : It was just a typo!

David
September 28th 06, 07:55 PM
Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he confused
Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist affiliations.

David
September 29th 06, 04:56 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...
> Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he
> confused Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist
> affiliations.

Ha ha ha! That was funny Dave! Where do you get funny stuff like that??

David
September 29th 06, 05:05 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...
> Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he
> confused Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist
> affiliations.

LOL!!
That was soooo funny!! thanks Dave

Charles
September 29th 06, 05:22 PM
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:05:47 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"David" > wrote in message
u...
>> Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he
>> confused Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist
>> affiliations.
>>
>LOL!!
>That was soooo funny!! thanks Dave

You are attention seeking - go to your room!

Have a great weekend Oz - you know I intend to! ;o)

TFIF!

(It was quite funny, but I'm not going to tell you. It probably went
over the heads of those muscle bosuns that want to do nothing other
than swap body measurements!)

David
September 29th 06, 05:34 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:05:47 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"David" > wrote in message
u...
>>> Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he
>>> confused Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist
>>> affiliations.
>>>
>>LOL!!
>>That was soooo funny!! thanks Dave
>>

> You are attention seeking - go to your room!

B-b-b ut I'm already in my room!

> Have a great weekend Oz - you know I intend to! ;o)
>
> TFIF!
>
> (It was quite funny, but I'm not going to tell you. It probably went
> over the heads of those muscle bosuns that want to do nothing other
> than swap body measurements!)

I could swap body measurements too, but I am far too clever for that! (I
think my penis would be larger than normal however - it looks to be at least
3" maybe even 4" long!)

B gut

David
September 30th 06, 06:55 AM
"David" > wrote in message
u...
> Just heard from sources that because Bush is nearly illiterate - he
> confused Iraq with Iran. IRAN was the country with WMD and terrorist
> affiliations.

You crack me up Dave. Keep up the good work!